How are the cops supposed to know if you are armed or unarmed.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Knives are very easy to hide. I've always got a 4 inch folding lockback one-handed knife on me when i'm out in public.
That's why you should never resist arrest. THINK

Exactly.

And these days, every bozo and bubba is packing heat cuz they're scared to come out from under the bed without their gun (or knife).

Why is this in Politics instead of Law Enforcement?

Oh, that's right. Because the OP is an inbred, ignorant, racist, trailer trash, punk, idiot who is unable to "THINK".

Exactly.

And these days, every bozo and bubba is packing heat cuz they're scared to come out from under the bed without their gun (or knife).

Oh, that's right. Because the OP is an inbred, ignorant, racist, trailer trash, punk, idiot who is unable to "THINK".

law abiding citizens with legal concealed carry permits do not commit crimes, many times they prevent crimes.

outlaw thugs of all races are illegally carrying all sorts of weapons, cops who disregard that fact wind up dead.

Exactly.

law abiding citizens with legal concealed carry permits do not commit crimes, many times they prevent crimes.

outlaw thugs of all races are illegally carrying all sorts of weapons, cops who disregard that fact wind up dead.

And the cops can tell the difference how?

Two people, shooting it out, how do we, or the cops, know which one is the "good guy with a gun"?

How about the little kid that was just gunned down after less than 12 seconds of observation by the cops?

The cops were wrong BUT, how could they tell that child was holding a toy gun?

How about the little kid that was just gunned down after less than 12 seconds of observation by the cops?

The cops were wrong BUT, how could they tell that child was holding a toy gun?

As I understand it; the concerned citizen that called it in said he thought it could be a "toy" gun. Evidently dispatch left that part out. The cop riding shotgun was already let go from one police dept because he was unstable and couldn't follow directions.

The quality of people wanting to become police officers does not seem as good as it once was. And I grew up when cops would kick your ass if you got shitty with them. But they didn't go around shooting everybody.
I just read where the unarmed guy was killed by police for some stupid reason again.

Like Brown, already shot three times and the cop shoots two to the head. WTF?

Cop could have maced him, stunned him, punched the shit out of him, but he didn't have to shoot the kid. Life just ain't as valuable as it used to be. Black men have to be real concerned.

• Banned
[

Cop could have maced him, stunned him, punched the shit out of him, but he didn't have to shoot the kid. Life just ain't as valuable as it used to be. Black men have to be real concerned.

Life never has been valuable. It's not just guns. Look at all the killing americans do by cars and abortions and all the wars they start. Americans love to kill.

Exactly.

Still butthurt ghetto rats are being shot while trying to pull up their pants to run?

Where is the video you and only you saw?

Forum List

Back