How are Californians so stupid? Hundreds missing in wildfires.

Yeah- not surprised that a Contard faux American doesn't appreciate California.

As a real American- even though I may disagree with Texas- I appreciate Texas- and think the United States is better off with all of our 50 states.

What is the big draw to California? Only someone who has never been here would say that.
  • Weather- mild winters, low humidity, great growing climate.
  • Produce- California grows more produce than any other state http://www.slate.com/articles/healt..._and_vegetables_what_would_we_eat_without.htm
  • Yes- we have an occasional earthquake, yes we have wildfires, but we don't have hurricanes, and we virtually have no tornadoes. Or blizzards.
  • Wine- best wine in the country- some of the best in the world. Some of those vines have burned down the last few days.
But as we all know- only a faux American would be pissing on a state during the middle of a disaster. You know- a faux American like you.
The only thing good left in California is the weather. And only because Democrats have not figured out how to destroy that yet.
Farming is all but a shell of what it was because of Democrat initiated regulations.

Well I know you fled California but that was your choice.

The weather of course is fantastic- as is the wine industry- and the geography.

I live in San Francisco- one of the most beautiful cities in America- on the San Francisco bay- again a gorgeous body of water.

Drive down the coast from Oregon to San Diego and there are lovely communities and beaches and forests the entire way.

Go up to Lake Tahoe and look over the blue waters there and tell me again how the weather is the only thing good in California. Or Yosemite. Or Redwood National Park. Or Death Valley.

Silicon Valley is thriving- and continues to draw the best and brightest from all over the United States and the world.

Of course California has our own problems- does anyone believe any state doesn't have them? But I have travelled all over the United States- and lived in a bunch of places- and I prefer California- even as I appreciate the other places.
I have not fled yet, just in the process.
I'm working at a concert tonight 45 miles away. It will take me 2-4 hours to get there.
Yeah, lots of natural beauty left in Calif but you can't enjoy it because you can't get anywhere.

From San Francisco it takes me no more than 4-5 hours to reach the following- and most are only 1-2 hours
Lake Tahoe
Yosemite
Gold Country
Sacramento Rail Museum
Napa wine country
Sonoma wine country
Lodi wine country
Central Coast wine country
Monterrey
Carmel
Big Sur
Pt. Reyes National Seashore
Bodega Bay
The town of Mendocino
Santa Cruz
Fort Bragg
Gualala
The American River
Lake Shasta
And so many places in the Sierra's I can begin to name them all.
Sure, if you leave at 3AM. Dude, takes me 2 hours to go from Santa Rosa to Concord in daylight.

And why is that? Because Santa Rosa has one freeway heading north/south. Sure there are spots with congestion- hell look at 880.

How long does it take for you to drive to Lake Tahoe? About 5 hours. Unless you are driving during the commute hours or during our fire storm. Yosemite is probably 6. On the other hand heading north once you pass Healdsburg you can make great time up 101. Or heading west through to the coast- a lovely drive.

The only thing good left in California is the weather. And only because Democrats have not figured out how to destroy that yet.
Farming is all but a shell of what it was because of Democrat initiated regulations.

Well I know you fled California but that was your choice.

The weather of course is fantastic- as is the wine industry- and the geography.

I live in San Francisco- one of the most beautiful cities in America- on the San Francisco bay- again a gorgeous body of water.

Drive down the coast from Oregon to San Diego and there are lovely communities and beaches and forests the entire way.

Go up to Lake Tahoe and look over the blue waters there and tell me again how the weather is the only thing good in California. Or Yosemite. Or Redwood National Park. Or Death Valley.

Silicon Valley is thriving- and continues to draw the best and brightest from all over the United States and the world.

Of course California has our own problems- does anyone believe any state doesn't have them? But I have travelled all over the United States- and lived in a bunch of places- and I prefer California- even as I appreciate the other places.
I have not fled yet, just in the process.
I'm working at a concert tonight 45 miles away. It will take me 2-4 hours to get there.
Yeah, lots of natural beauty left in Calif but you can't enjoy it because you can't get anywhere.

From San Francisco it takes me no more than 4-5 hours to reach the following- and most are only 1-2 hours
Lake Tahoe
Yosemite
Gold Country
Sacramento Rail Museum
Napa wine country
Sonoma wine country
Lodi wine country
Central Coast wine country
Monterrey
Carmel
Big Sur
Pt. Reyes National Seashore
Bodega Bay
The town of Mendocino
Santa Cruz
Fort Bragg
Gualala
The American River
Lake Shasta
And so many places in the Sierra's I can begin to name them all.
Sure, if you leave at 3AM. Dude, takes me 2 hours to go from Santa Rosa to Concord in daylight.

And why is that? Because Santa Rosa has one freeway heading north/south. Sure there are spots with congestion- hell look at 880.

How long does it take for you to drive to Lake Tahoe? About 5 hours. Unless you are driving during the commute hours or during our fire storm. Yosemite is probably 6. On the other hand heading north once you pass Healdsburg you can make great time up 101. Or heading west through to the coast- a lovely drive.
Took me the predicted 2 hours to go 45 miles tonight. One friend lives 6 miles away, took him half an hour to get here.

Let it be known, I made this thread out of ignorance. I "mostly" regret it. To the extent that it sent libtard dumbfucks into a fit I consider it a great success.

I TRUELY HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED AND IF YOU HAVE, YOU HAVE MY SINCERE APOLOGIES

Let it be known, I made this thread out of ignorance. I "mostly" regret it. To the extent that it sent libtard dumbfucks into a fit I consider it a great success.

I TRUELY HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED AND IF YOU HAVE, YOU HAVE MY SINCERE APOLOGIES
It was rather traumatic for me, but I’ll survive.

6260BA04-8D8E-46B6-B874-82FEC2A60E74.jpeg

California fires: At least 23 dead as hundreds reported missing - CNN

The whole world has been watching these fires for DAYS. How can you not know it's time to GET THE FUCK OUT when you're only miles from the fires. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the heartland and even I know if you're near that shit it's time to go.

I don't mean to seem insensitive but WTF??? These deaths are just mind bogglingly senseless to me.
That’s the reason why we have the electoral college, crazy Cali does not qualify as sane

Cali gives illegals all kinds fo free shit and cant give out free fire alarms? Even the inbred redneck rube state like TN does that.
Sad
I dunno about all of that but you don't need an alarm to know about the fire that the whole world is watching on tv. It's visible for miles. How can you not know to leave???

it seems to me that lots of illegals are between a rock and a hard place. They may not have a place to which to run. They may be afraid of ending up in public shelters and thence
into the hands of the INS
HMMMMM What is the soup of the day ?

The whole world has been watching these fires for DAYS. How can you not know it's time to GET THE FUCK OUT when you're only miles from the fires. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the heartland and even I know if you're near that shit it's time to go.

I don't mean to seem insensitive but WTF??? These deaths are just mind bogglingly senseless to me.

Check the facts, most of those killed were elderly and the winds late Sunday Night were very strong. So strong, though we live over 50 miles south of Napa & Sonoma, I awakened at 0130 Monday Morning when our patio tables (3) each with an umbrella were knocked down and the umbrellas took off.

Check the facts, most of those killed were elderly and the winds late Sunday Night were very strong. So strong, though we live over 50 miles south of Napa & Sonoma, I awakened at 0130 Monday Morning when our patio tables (3) each with an umbrella were knocked down and the umbrellas took off.
You are correct. I was an ass. I already apologized

Winds in the forecast for tonight, too. But...blessed rain is supposed to hit us this Friday. Keep your fingers crossed cuz that rain will sure help Calif.

Cali gives illegals all kinds fo free shit and cant give out free fire alarms? Even the inbred redneck rube state like TN does that.
Sad
I dunno about all of that but you don't need an alarm to know about the fire that the whole world is watching on tv. It's visible for miles. How can you not know to leave???

it seems to me that lots of illegals are between a rock and a hard place. They may not have a place to which to run. They may be afraid of ending up in public shelters and thence
into the hands of the INS
HMMMMM What is the soup of the day ?

navy bean------the famous navy foot ball soup

I don't think LIBs in Cal. are understanding what Jerry Brown meant when he declared the state a 'sanctuary state'.
Note to the stupid LIBs there.
That DOESN"T mean you can stay where you are b/c of what Jerry 'Moonbeam' told you all.
'Sanctuary' does not include fires!!!!!!

I don't think LIBs in Cal. are understanding what Jerry Brown meant when he declared the state a 'sanctuary state'.
Note to the stupid LIBs there.
That DOESN"T mean you can stay where you are b/c of what Jerry 'Moonbeam' told you all.
'Sanctuary' does not include fires!!!!!!

Oh look, another genius who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about...

Keep up the good work scooter...

Thanks for admitting that you are an ignorant troll.

And your apology to those affected is about as sincere as Harvey Weinstein's sincere regret for sexually harassing women.

I know later on you acknowledge your assumptions about the fire were wrong, but you might like this. Hour by hour breakdown of the fire. Middle of the night while people slept traveling 50mph.

How California’s Most Destructive Wildfire Spread, Hour by Hour

Wife and I have been going to a hotel there for decades, next door was an historic round barn. Both are gone.

Forum List

Back