How and when did Facebook become a place for people to.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
talk about their personal life like their relationships, job, health, family? The site is becoming retarded.

I think it's time to go to back to Myspace

You're asking that question? You're kidding...... right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just people posting their business every damm day which is only family or your closet friends. They have no clue they are looking retarded

talk about their personal life like their relationships, job, health, family? The site is becoming retarded.

I think it's time to go to back to Myspace
It was like this from the beginning and intended to be like this.

I thought it was used for FUN CHAT like sports, tv, film, food, traveling

Not....death, job loss, family drama, relationship drama

You're asking that question? You're kidding...... right?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just people posting their business every damm day which is only family or your closet friends. They have no clue they are looking retarded
lifebuzz-006e52a7826b3e2a8d3f69c5dd607cb1-thumb_400.jpg

This from the guy who comes on a political forum to whine about women wearing tight pants and he cannot control his own mind? lmao

This is what FaceBook always was. People talk about what is on their mind and about their lives. You want to talk football? Go right ahead. Someone else wants to talk about their job, health ect, what fucking difference does it make?

One thing about talking about deaths, there are people who would not know someone died without those posts. And old mentor of mine died last year. Not being in my hometown, I would not have known until it was too late to attend his funeral. I am grateful to the people who posted it.

It certainly has more impact on people's lives than your ravings about tight pants or english muffins. Considering the amount of insanity you have posted, this thread shows your hypocrisy in it's true light.

This from the guy who comes on a political forum to whine about women wearing tight pants and he cannot control his own mind? lmao

This is what FaceBook always was. People talk about what is on their mind and about their lives. You want to talk football? Go right ahead. Someone else wants to talk about their job, health ect, what fucking difference does it make?

One thing about talking about deaths, there are people who would not know someone died without those posts. And old mentor of mine died last year. Not being in my hometown, I would not have known until it was too late to attend his funeral. I am grateful to the people who posted it.

It certainly has more impact on people's lives than your ravings about tight pants or english muffins. Considering the amount of insanity you have posted, this thread shows your hypocrisy in it's true light.

If one of my relatives pass that shit is not going on facebook

If I meet that special someone it's not going on facebook

English muffins?

Fine. No one has suggested that you HAVE to post it. You are ranting about people sharing shit that effects their lives.

Fine. No one has suggested that you HAVE to post it. You are ranting about people sharing shit that effects their lives.

It's just too much POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS postings

English muffins?

Can eat one off your ass?

English muffins?

fbj had an epic rant about some place not serving english muffins, or something like that.

English muffins?

And you have the gall to whine about inappropriate posts on FB?? Too funny.

It's just too much POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS postings

Then unfriend the people spouting that shit. Why bring that here?

English muffins?

And you wonder why you are single...

English muffins?

Well that was enlightening! That's what one of your fans gets when she missed one of your rants?

Forum List

Back