How American gun deaths and gun laws compare to Canada's

They don't have the murder rate because their criminals do not murder each other the same way our criminals murder each other.....they have just as much access to guns...in fact they prefer to use fully automatic rifles and grenades.....but they don't kill each other as often. That is the difference.....and we have seen that the absolute ban on military rifles doesn't stop criminals or terrorsits from getting them in Europe...only law abiding people who won't use them for crime can't get them...

Guy, you are more likely to be killed by a dog than a "terrorist".

But we have 11,000 murders every year and 19,000 suicides because people who have NO BUSINESS owning a gun can get them legally

You're more likely to be unemployed than work an actual job.
Always telling, never asking. This is what makes you such a fucking moron.

Don't need to ask about something I already know. Thinking I should make you a retard.

They don't have the murder rate because their criminals do not murder each other the same way our criminals murder each other.....they have just as much access to guns...in fact they prefer to use fully automatic rifles and grenades.....but they don't kill each other as often. That is the difference.....and we have seen that the absolute ban on military rifles doesn't stop criminals or terrorsits from getting them in Europe...only law abiding people who won't use them for crime can't get them...

But we have 11,000 murders every year and 19,000 suicides because people who have NO BUSINESS owning a gun can get them legally

Don't need to ask about something I already know. Thinking I should make you a retard.
You don't know fuck all about a single person here, you just think you do and you are totally fucking clueless, little dick.

You don't know fuck all about a single person here, you just think you do and you are totally fucking clueless, little dick.

I know you're an idiot and Joe can't keep a job. You by your words and Joe by his.

I know you're an idiot and Joe can't keep a job. You by your words and Joe by his.
You "know" not a goddamned fucking thing, and worse, you don't want to. Ignorance is why you are who you are, AKA, fuckin' worthless.

You "know" not a goddamned fucking thing, and worse, you don't want to. Ignorance is why you are who you are, AKA, fuckin' worthless.

I KNOW your kind very well. You wouldn't be worth taking a piss on to put you out if you were on fire.

I KNOW your kind very well. You wouldn't be worth taking a piss on to put you out if you were on fire.
You "know" nothing about me. For that you would have to ask questions, and you never do because your tiny mind can't deal with reality, only the one you yourself created based on the dogma you were taught like guns are for protection and Islam is evil.

You "know" nothing about me. For that you would have to ask questions, and you never do because your tiny mind can't deal with reality, only the one you yourself created based on the dogma you were taught like guns are for protection and Islam is evil.

I know all I need to know about you.

There it is in a nutshell, you are happy to live in total ignorance and ignore the real world, completely.

There it is in a nutshell, you are happy to live in total ignorance and ignore the real world, completely.

That you're a fucking worthless piece of shit is very much reality. Again, I know all I need to know.

That you're a fucking worthless piece of shit is very much reality. Again, I know all I need to know.
Case in point.

Case in point.

Yes you are.

And as my link shows....when Japanese criminals want to kill people they easily get the guns they want....and they also get grenades as the Season of the Pineapple shows.

All you links are horseshit, Dick Tiny, which I why I just scroll through them.

Bottom line- Japan 11 Gun homicides a year. We have 11,000, mostly because the gun industry looks at the "criminals" as their best spokesmodels.

that's why they don't want background checks.

And again.....you nuts can't explain away the fact that criminals in Europe, Japan, Australia all get guns when they want to murder people....why Britain is now arming more of their police, why Australian gun levels are back to where they were before the confiscation, why gun crime in Australia is going back up, why it is easy for criminals and terrorists to get fully automatic military rifles for their gangs and terrorists and yet completely impossible for law abiding citizens........

Gun control only works for people who will obey the law.....

You recently posted an example of gun control working. Felons were arrested trying to sell a gun. They were caught before the gun was used in a crime. Gun control worked.

I've been unemployed for two weeks in the last 14 years, so uh, no. Man, Cleetus, are you ever right about anything? Thats why Uncle Billy Bob won't done promote you to head Possum Catcher.

That's 2 weeks longer than I've been unemployed in over 28 years.

A better question is how many places have you worked in that 14 years.

I could be retired and not work and do more than you boy.

Given the fact that you are posting here all day, at all hours of the day, it seems to me that if anyone is paying you to work, you are ripping them off.

You mean on a Sunday or before/after work.

No , i mean weekdays when you post in the middle of the work day. Says a lot about your ethics when you are posting here when you should be out catching them possums, Cleetus.

I could be retired and not work and do more than you boy.

Given the fact that you are posting here all day, at all hours of the day, it seems to me that if anyone is paying you to work, you are ripping them off.

You mean on a Sunday or before/after work.

No , i mean weekdays when you post in the middle of the work day. Says a lot about your ethics when you are posting here when you should be out catching them possums, Cleetus.

Why don't you post my work schedule with comparisons to when I post and show the contradictions to prove the claim you're making.

Forum List

Back