How am I am threat to Democracy?

ne'eh.

biden is not investigating donny. the DOJ is ... after a full freakin' year not doing much at all then shamed into it after the J6 did a spectacular job of doing their own investigating. as for the stolen docs ... that's completely on trump. had he just returned them, instead of lying that there weren't any, THEN lied that they did return them all, THEN said they were planted, THEN they were his 'cause he declassified 'em with his mind. c'mon...

that's not even counting georgia's impending hammer coming down on his head.
I do not want to argue this as it won’t be productive. If I am right you have to buy a six pack of Bud Light and drink em with your husband.😜

That’s what happens when you break the law. What case do you think can be made in front of SCOTUS?
That he isn’t getting a fair trial and that others in the same circumstances weren’t punished. Ben Shapiro provides some nice insight on this. He went to Harvard Law School. I tend to trust what he says. You do you.

interesting thread if one wishes to parse out the patriots from the partisans, and of course the ever obnoxious jingoists ~S~

That he isn’t getting a fair trial and that others in the same circumstances weren’t punished. Ben Shapiro provides some nice insight on this. He went to Harvard Law School. I tend to trust what he says. You do you.
No I don’t tend to trust what political actors say, especially when they are paid via media outlets. I don’t care what degree they have. Does Rachel Maddie’s degree make you take her seriously?

Now to you Mr points about trumps case. He hasn’t even had a trial yet but you think he needs to go to scotus and argue he didn’t get a fair trail? As for the prosecution m…. Saying others didn’t get prosecuted for breaking the same law is a pretty weak argument. Especially when the other side would be able to show plenty of examples of similar prosecutions. Don’t see how something like that would elevate to SCOTUS

No I don’t tend to trust what political actors say, especially when they are paid via media outlets. I don’t care what degree they have. Does Rachel Maddie’s degree make you take her seriously?

Now to you Mr points about trumps case. He hasn’t even had a trial yet but you think he needs to go to scotus and argue he didn’t get a fair trail? As for the prosecution m…. Saying others didn’t get prosecuted for breaking the same law is a pretty weak argument. Especially when the other side would be able to show plenty of examples of similar prosecutions. Don’t see how something like that would elevate to SCOTUS
Blah blah blah

If I am right you can buy a case of Bud Light too.

Why do you believe paid off DOJ and Media?

Plenty of examples? Hmmmm…

We ll see

I am 100% positive this is going to the Supreme Court. But time will tell if I am right. Until then it’s pointless to argue.

After all you say I am a threat to democracy and a gun is just as dangerous as a nuclear bomb.

After all you say I am a threat to democracy and a gun is just as dangerous as a nuclear bomb.
Is that your thing. You make stupid statements that you can’t defend so you resort to posting lies about things your opponent has said. We both know the above is not true and indefensible… so why do you waste time posting it. Just trying to troll?

Is that your thing. You make stupid statements that you can’t defend so you resort to posting lies about things your opponent has said. We both know the above is not true and indefensible… so why do you waste time posting it. Just trying to troll?
It is precisely what you said.

No...

The 1/6 insurrection attempt. Where 140 of your supposedly fellow cops were injured. You're cool with that happening?
A nominal number of individuals actually broke into the Capitol. None were armed with firearms. Most of those that entered the Capitol, walked right on in and followed the instructions of the Capitol Police and stayed in a line, behind ropes. Ample video footage has shown this.
An insurrection would be large numbers of heavily armed people attacking and killing to gain control of an entire government, which anyone with intelligence knows.

A nominal number of individuals actually broke into the Capitol. None were armed with firearms. Most of those that entered the Capitol, walked right on in and followed the instructions of the Capitol Police and stayed in a line, behind ropes. Ample video footage has shown this.
An insurrection would be large numbers of heavily armed people attacking and killing to gain control of an entire government, which anyone with intelligence knows.
like the cops who were walking them around like a tour? They'd have been taken out immediately. IMMEDIATELY. The absence of violence inside the capitol is all the evidence one needs.

Blah blah blah

If I am right you can buy a case of Bud Light too.

remember this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents​

Politics Jan 19, 2022 6:32 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a rebuff to former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court is allowing the release of presidential documents sought by the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents

& this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records​

The justices, with noted opposition from Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, denied the chair’s emergency motion to block the panel from enforcing a subpoena against T-Mobile to obtain records.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records

& this?

In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files​

The House committee investigating the riot received hundreds of pages of documents from the former president’s White House within hours of the ruling.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday refused a request from former President Donald J. Trump to block the release of White House records concerning the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, effectively rejecting Mr. Trump’s claim of executive privilege and clearing the way for the House committee investigating the riot to start receiving the documents hours later.

The court, with only Justice Clarence Thomas [ hmmm, curious dat ] noting a dissent, let stand an appeals court ruling that Mr. Trump’s desire to maintain the confidentiality of internal White House communications was outweighed by the need for a full accounting of the attack and the disruption of the certification of the 2020 electoral count.
In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files (Published 2022)

AND this?

Supreme Court Rejects GOP Bid To Reverse Pennsylvania Election Results​

December 8, 20204:57 PM ET

1691691725967.png

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/08/9442...-bid-to-reverse-pennsylvania-election-results

i'll bet slade does too.

m'k - i'll shelve it for now, but will revisit when i gets to say neener neener ... he's an orange jailbird.

we shall see, won't we? :popcorn:
Dude, we’ve been waiting on you for seven years. I’d say we’re neen neenering you for seven fking years now

remember this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents​

Politics Jan 19, 2022 6:32 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a rebuff to former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court is allowing the release of presidential documents sought by the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump presidential documents

& this?

Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records​

The justices, with noted opposition from Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, denied the chair’s emergency motion to block the panel from enforcing a subpoena against T-Mobile to obtain records.
Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to access Arizona GOP chair’s phone records

& this?

In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files​

The House committee investigating the riot received hundreds of pages of documents from the former president’s White House within hours of the ruling.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Wednesday refused a request from former President Donald J. Trump to block the release of White House records concerning the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, effectively rejecting Mr. Trump’s claim of executive privilege and clearing the way for the House committee investigating the riot to start receiving the documents hours later.

The court, with only Justice Clarence Thomas [ hmmm, curious dat ] noting a dissent, let stand an appeals court ruling that Mr. Trump’s desire to maintain the confidentiality of internal White House communications was outweighed by the need for a full accounting of the attack and the disruption of the certification of the 2020 electoral count.
In Rebuke to Trump, Supreme Court Allows Release of Jan. 6 Files (Published 2022)

AND this?

Supreme Court Rejects GOP Bid To Reverse Pennsylvania Election Results​

December 8, 20204:57 PM ET

View attachment 813481
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/08/9442...-bid-to-reverse-pennsylvania-election-results

i'll bet slade does too.
And we’re still neen neening you

Great so you think Biden won. Great.

Sure it was. It was an attempt to stop an election results from being carried out.

Oh, I thought you said you were part of a militia.
How the only ones with weapons were the fbi and the atifa thugs that were bused in!

Forum List

Back