How am I am threat to Democracy?

He was but Biden can’t possibly run again. He can barely walk and talk. I think it will be the pretty boy against Trump

one minute he's sleepy joe, & the next - he's dark brandon, -the master mind who all about corruption with his son, china & ukraine.

y'all gotta come to some decision about joe.

one minute he's sleepy joe, & the next - he's dark brandon, -the master mind who all about corruption with his son, china & ukraine.

y'all gotta come to some decision about joe.
He died three years ago but no one told him. He can’t possibly run. He is on the 19th hole of 18. Gavin is awful but he is next in line. The question for the Dems is how to get rid of Harris.

GOP would prefer Desantis but Trump is too charismatic with a loyal base.

It will be Trump Vs Newsom and unfortunately I think GN wins. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

He died three years ago but no one told him. He can’t possibly run. He is on the 19th hole of 18. Gavin is awful but he is next in line. The question for the Dems is how to get rid of Harris.

GOP would prefer Desantis but Trump is too charismatic with a loyal base.

It will be Trump Vs Newsom and unfortunately I think GN wins. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

think donny will run a good campaign from jail? what are the odds - he's told one more time to keep his orange pie hole shut about his j6 indictment or face some time? you know he has no self control & will be carted off at some point...

popcorn.gif

Who would be legally eligible
Jesus, didn’t you give me a hard time the other day for not being on topic? Why in the world would you care about who I vote for?!

I’d like to see a smart successful business person who cares about humans and our environment more than their profits

Jesus, didn’t you give me a hard time the other day for not being on topic? Why in the world would you care about who I vote for?!

I’d like to see a smart successful business person who cares about humans and our environment more than their profits
So that person doesn’t exist.

Excellent

We are on topic. I am trying to gauge your baseline. You called me a threat to Democracy when in fact, the real threats are persons like you.

🤷‍♂️

So that person doesn’t exist.

Excellent

We are on topic. I am trying to gauge your baseline. You called me a threat to Democracy when in fact, the real threats are persons like you.

🤷‍♂️
My baseline is irrelevant to this discussion. Who I vote for makes zero difference. You made a pompous incorrect assertion about me and are scrambling for a gotchya. That’s all that’s happening here. Grow up

My baseline is irrelevant to this discussion. Who I vote for makes zero difference. You made a pompous incorrect assertion about me and are scrambling for a gotchya. That’s all that’s happening here. Grow up
You’re wrong:

This is you:

1) You have been angry at the world for years because you are a closeted gay person. Hence you like Cali

2) You like those like Elon because unlike you they are successful business people.

3) You despise anyone who doesn’t think like you because you are a pretentious and sanctimonious awful person

4) You claim to respect Elon but refuse to use the platform he bought for $44bn because you believe yourself to be above that.

5) You come on this board to troll and to spread you great “cheer” and get all uppity when people dare to fire back.

Lastly, you said I was a threat to democracy because my political views are disparate from yours and I dare share them. That at best makes you a Fascist

🤷‍♂️

You’re wrong:

This is you:

1) You have been angry at the world for years because you are a closeted gay person. Hence you like Cali

2) You like those like Elon because unlike you they are successful business people.

3) You despise anyone who doesn’t think like you because you are a pretentious and sanctimonious awful person

4) You claim to respect Elon but refuse to use the platform he bought for $44bn because you believe yourself to be above that.

5) You come on this board to troll and to spread you great “cheer” and get all uppity when people dare to fire back.

Lastly, you said I was a threat to democracy because my political views are disparate from yours and I dare share them. That at best makes you a Fascist

🤷‍♂️
You just halo but to make an ads of yourself and lie non-stop. I’m not angry and I’m not guy. I respect Elon and like his style that’s that. I don’t despise different opinions, I think it’s important to have divers opinion. My Dad was a Republican and my mom a democrat, I grew up with different opinions and couldn’t be further from what you paint me to be.

I don’t use Twitter because I don’t like the platform. Has nothing to do with Elon. I’ve never used Twitter. Don’t particularly like social media platforms in general.

It 100% will.

ne'eh.

You have a former president and the leading candidate against a sitting president who is investigating and prosecuting him. I am that confident.

biden is not investigating donny. the DOJ is ... after a full freakin' year not doing much at all then shamed into it after the J6 did a spectacular job of doing their own investigating. as for the stolen docs ... that's completely on trump. had he just returned them, instead of lying that there weren't any, THEN lied that they did return them all, THEN said they were planted, THEN they were his 'cause he declassified 'em with his mind. c'mon...

that's not even counting georgia's impending hammer coming down on his head.

It 100% will. You have a former president and the leading candidate against a sitting president who is investigating and prosecuting him. I am that confident.
That’s what happens when you break the law. What case do you think can be made in front of SCOTUS?

Forum List

Back