How About Them Packers?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
What a game. Makes me almost want to go back and see the snow. Almost.

If they win the Super Bowl, will the pundits finally give them some credit.

In Highschool (a small Catholic Seminary outside Green Bay) Bart Starr and Vince Lombardy came to our school. Starr was more important than the frigging Pope back then. He was a real gentleman. Too bad a lot of that quality no longer exists in the overpaid sports arena.

Brett has continued his legacy.

images3.jpg

Favre cannot win in Dallas. And even if he does, NO ONE is going to be able to stop the Patriots.

Favre cannot win in Dallas. And even if he does, NO ONE is going to be able to stop the Patriots.

Oh, ye of little faith. It's not over until the fat lady stops singing or the Giants win their game right now.

They would have beat Dallas if they hadn't knocked Favre out with the helmet to his elbone.

I want another play-off in Lambeau.

If the Giants do win then you will get your wish and probably a win but it will only delay the inevitable... a loss to the Putriots. I wish I believed otherwise but I don't see it another way.

Holy smoke! It's gonna be the Pack v GMen in Green Bay. Now that's a surprise.

Hope springs eternal.

After they beat New York and go to the Super Brawl, they need to get to Brady.

He had way too much time on his hands in the last game.

images5.jpg

It will be a tough fight against the Giants and that defense should not be underestimated. The cold weather won't bother the Giants. I think the Pack will outscore New York but it will not be easy.

It will be a tough fight against the Giants and that defense should not be underestimated. The cold weather won't bother the Giants. I think the Pack will outscore New York but it will not be easy.

You may be right but GB beat the Giants 35-13 at the Meadowlands this year.

However, NY is 9-1 on the road.

Brett Favre doesn't have to play in Dallas. Too bad, I think he'd have handed that sad sack coach of theirs a huge defeat anyway.

Dallas got beat by Manning's little bro...

I will definitely be pulling for your Packers if/when they make the SB. I think the GB D rush will be too much for Baby Manning.

Brett Favre doesn't have to play in Dallas. Too bad, I think he'd have handed that sad sack coach of theirs a huge defeat anyway.

Dallas got beat by Manning's little bro...

GB couldn't win a game in Dallas if we doubled their salaries...

Bullshit. Either way, we'll see GB and the Pats at the Superbowl, and we can all ask ourselves, "hey, where are the cowboys?"

Not bullshit. Out of 9 games (or so) in Dallas, Favre has come away with 0 wins, if I remember right.

I called the Giants as the sleeper team going into this, and I think if the good Eli shows up, the Giants can beat GB.

They can't beat NE though, and neither can GB. So really, this discussion is pointless.

Let's face it, Little Bum Phillips will be gone in 2 years or less. The Cowboys are not his team. They are Parcell's players. Wade Phillips is a caretaker for Jerry "iwannbecoach" Jones. They will be a below average team next year. If Wade stays they will be a bad team the following year.

I have watch the vidoe of TO crying two dozen times. It was one of the most beautiful sports events I can remember. WHAT A FRIGIN LOSER HER IS!

I have watch the vidoe of TO crying two dozen times. It was one of the most beautiful sports events I can remember. WHAT A FRIGIN LOSER HER IS!

hahaha...typo or freudian slip? Or deliberate?

No matter which, it's hilarious.

Forum List

Back