How About Making Bets?

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
I got to thinking that the chaos following the election wasn't enough for my taste, so how about a thread for making bets? Those confident in the results can offer up bets for those on the other side here... yup, now we have a place to do that.

I will check back and see how this goes......tomorrow. I already know 100% who will be the next President. :)

No need to even contend. Limberbutt McCubbins has this in the bag.

I got to thinking that the chaos following the election wasn't enough for my taste, so how about a thread for making bets? Those confident in the results can offer up bets for those on the other side here... yup, now we have a place to do that.

The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

Already done.

As I’m sure you’re aware, we did it 4 years ago too. Almost every republican reneged on their bet.

Already done.

As I’m sure you’re aware, we did it 4 years ago too. Almost every republican reneged on their bet.
That was too early you psycho.

Leave PR alone. She's a good little girl.

I bet that come Jan 2017 the white house will either be occupied by the anti-christ or the spawn of satan. Can't lose.

So this is my bet.

If Trump wins I get to punch you in the face. If the witch wins you get to punch me in the face.

It's win win for me because my face is like pig iron and will hurt your puny fist,but if I hit you, you will crash through a wall or vehicle.

heh hehe

any takers?

I'll go 50$ on Clinton

I'd consider 100$, but money is far too tight to risk Trump rigging the election from now.

Already done.

That was too early you psycho.

Leave PR alone. She's a good little girl.

Riiight

Already done.

Actually, I had no idea~

Thanks for the link, though. I just didn't see any betting, so I had hoped to give it a kick start.

Forum List

Back