Donald Trump may not accept election results, Hillary says his comments are “horrifying”

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump may not accept election results, Hillary says his comments are “horrifying”
Republican candidate Donald Trump has refused to say if he will accept the outcome of the November 8 US presidential election, leaving open the possibility he will challenge the ultimate outcome.

Mrs Clinton said the possibility Mr Trump would reject the election outcome was "horrifying".

"Let's be clear about what he is saying and what that means: He is denigrating, he is talking down our democracy and I for one am appalled that someone who is the nominee for one of our two major parties would take that position," she said.

• Banned
If it's a close election, he has every right to contest the vote. If it's not close he will most likely concede. He is leaving the option open, what's the problem?
i think he means if he loses he will not accept defeat and will try and change it

I might believe her if she had not been a proven liar for the last 30 years. YAY we get another perverted liar in office. No wonder this country sucks now.

If it's a close election, he has every right to contest the vote. If it's not close he will most likely concede. He is leaving the option open, what's the problem?
i think he means if he loses he will not accept defeat and will try and change it

We should ask the bitch that is so horrified by a contested election if thats the way she felt about Gore vs Bush. I had to endure weeks of "hanging freaking chads" mmmkay?

To this day left wingers will claim that the election was not just rigged for Bush but stolen from Gore.

So I don't give a rats ass what Hillary feels after all the bullshit we've dealt with from Democrats over Gore's loss.

We should ask the bitch that is so horrified by a contested election if thats the way she felt about Gore vs Bush. I had to endure weeks of "hanging freaking chads" mmmkay?

To this day left wingers will claim that the election was not just rigged for Bush but stolen from Gore.

So I don't give a rats ass what Hillary feels after all the bullshit we've dealt with from Democrats over Gore's loss.

I don't care what she thinks about anything period. My life goes on. ;)

• Banned

I don't care what she thinks about anything period. My life goes on. ;)
real talk

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Dems register to vote multiple times and in different states, then fight efforts to guard against voter fraud. They've been caught committing voter fraud many times, I think it's perfectly logical to be concerned about the integrity of this election.

Dems register to vote multiple times and in different states, then fight efforts to guard against voter fraud. They've been caught committing voter fraud many times, I think it's perfectly logical to be concerned about the integrity of this election.
agreed

Well it'll be horrifying for her, but not as horrifying as it would be for us if she got elected.

Anyway, Trump has this one sewn up. Remember to vote. All will be well.

Al Gore was not screaming that the election was rigged for a couple of months in advance of the election. Trump is setting himself up to claim, even as Hillary wins both the popular vote and the electoral college, that the election was stolen. And there are a few fools out there that will believe him, and may well resort to violence to try to change things. If Trump pursues that path, and there is violence, he should be arrested for sedition and imprisoned for the rest of his sorry life.

Al Gore was not screaming that the election was rigged for a couple of months in advance of the election. Trump is setting himself up to claim, even as Hillary wins both the popular vote and the electoral college, that the election was stolen. And there are a few fools out there that will believe him, and may well resort to violence to try to change things. If Trump pursues that path, and there is violence, he should be arrested for sedition and imprisoned for the rest of his sorry life.
Sedition

My fucking god can you smell the shit that comes out of your own mouth?

Al Gore lost his home state and tried to stop counting the ballots of overseas servicemen. Democrat County Clerks authorized the confusing butterfly ballots in Dade and Broward counties.

Republican candidate Donald Trump has refused to say if he will accept the outcome of the November 8 US presidential election, leaving open the possibility he will challenge the ultimate outcome.

Mrs Clinton said the possibility Mr Trump would reject the election outcome was "horrifying".

"Let's be clear about what he is saying and what that means: He is denigrating, he is talking down our democracy and I for one am appalled that someone who is the nominee for one of our two major parties would take that position," she said.
agreed. very horrifying comments

agreed. very horrifying comments
I think the mainstream media to help Clinton campaign by bringing out liars who accused Trump of sexual assault is whorefying.

The majority of voters chose Gore so technically he won, but Bush won by default because the electoral numbers tilted slightly in his favor. I accepted it but I can understand why people were upset. The electoral college is a joke and should be eliminated.

Until now I thought the 2000 election gave us the worst choice in presidential candidates but 2016 has it beat by a long shot.

The majority of voters chose Gore so technically he won, but Bush won by default because the electoral numbers tilted slightly in his favor. I accepted it but I can understand why people were upset. The electoral college is a joke and should be eliminated.

Until now I thought the 2000 election gave us the worst choice in presidential candidates but 2016 has it beat by a long shot.
winner agreed

Forum List

Back