FOX's Krauthammer: Trump committed "Political Suicide"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Krauthammer: Trump winning on points until terrible mistake

WOW! This was an epic statement by a FOX journalist. But he is right, Trump was having a good night, up until his statement that denied the legitimacy of the Democratic system. He "blew up" the entire night. And as I have said many time:

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

WOW! This was an epic statement by a FOX journalist. But he is right, Trump was having a good night, up until his statement that denied the legitimacy of the Democratic system.

Nah, FOX isn't crazy about Trump either. Lotta Democrats at FOX, and Charles is way more an establishment fan.

So. When did he deny "the legitimacy of the Democratic system"? He said he might not accept the results.

Given what's coming out of the Wikileaks releases, I might not either, and I am not alone by any means. That's decrying cheating, not denying legitimacy.

WOW! This was an epic statement by a FOX journalist. But he is right, Trump was having a good night, up until his statement that denied the legitimacy of the Democratic system.

Nah, FOX isn't crazy about Trump either. Lotta Democrats at FOX, and Charles is way more an establishment fan.

So. When did he deny "the legitimacy of the Democratic system"? He said he might not accept the results.

Given what's coming out of the Wikileaks releases, I might not either, and I am not alone by any means. That's decrying cheating, not denying legitimacy.

No, you are very wrong. He told countries around the world and voters around this country that a Democratic system where our votes should count is not to be trusted. He denied the legitimacy of this Republic, just as he has denied nine (9) women that accuse him of being a sexual assaulter.

jimH52

This should give them pause...but it won't.

Clinton campaign contractor caught in voter-fraud video sting is a felon who visited the White House 342 times – including a meeting in the OVAL OFFICE – but Obama's spokesman won't defend him

• Robert Creamer was shoved aside Tuesday after a video sting showed him discussing large-scale voter fraud with an undercover interviewer
  • Footage also showed Creamer and his underlings admitting they send activists to Donald Trump rallies to start fights with his supporters
  • Creamer, who was an integral part of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign's organizing effort, visited the Obama White House 342 times
  • The meetings included one in the Oval Office and several in the first family's residence
  • White House records show him as a regular fixture at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue even though he is a convicted felon
  • Obama's chief spokesman dodged questions Wednesday about Creamer, instead saying the video should be taken with 'a whole package of salt'

Hillary Clinton campaign contractor caught in voter-fraud video sting is a felon | Daily Mail Online

No, you are very wrong. He told countries around the world and voters around this country that a Democratic system where our votes should count is not to be trusted. He denied the legitimacy of this Republic, just as he has denied nine (9) women that accuse him of being a sexual assaulter.

jimH52

:cuckoo:

At this point, Comrade Trump has shown all the voters in the United States that he is unfit to be President. I realize that there are some Trumpettes out there that would vote for him, not matter what he says or who he sexually abuses. But Comrade Trump should start making plans for his upcoming reality show, "I Ran for President and I Lost cause the System was Rigged."

I know I will watch it and laugh and laugh and laugh and...

WOW! This was an epic statement by a FOX journalist. But he is right, Trump was having a good night, up until his statement that denied the legitimacy of the Democratic system. He "blew up" the entire night. And as I have said many time:

JimH52
I would imagine the promise of pledging support gives Donald a raw taste in his mouth after what the gop has done to him.

The Democratic primaries were rigged and only a fool would deny that. Trump tried to make the point that Clinton shouldn't even be allowed to run based on her illegal use of a personal server which jeopardized the security of the US. But the rigging of the primaries against Bernie Sanders with the willful assistance of the media betrayed the curtain of corruption that surrounds everything Clinton is associated with. Trump is not the only one who will not accept a corrupt and rigged election. More than half the population will reject it in ways we cannot predict. We better hope trump wins.

jimH52

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), is the United States Supreme Court decision that resolved the dispute surrounding the 2000 presidential election.

He has the RIGHT to dispute the result. The SCOTUS has the job to resolve the disputes. He knows his stuff.

Plus this in more full explanation.

BUSH v. GORE

Greg

Trump will use his skills as a birther to deny he lost the election until the day he dies

I did not lose...I was cheated

jimH52

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), is the United States Supreme Court decision that resolved the dispute surrounding the 2000 presidential election.

He has the RIGHT to dispute the result. The SCOTUS has the job to resolve the disputes. He knows his stuff.

BUSH v. GORE

Greg

Gore disputed the results in a single state and requested a recount. His legal objections related to attempts to restrict what could be counted

Trump is making broad, unsubstantiated accusations that the whole country is corrupt

Not the same

And Gore conceded after the USSC decision, even though there were many in his camp that wanted him to pursue the "hanging chads". This was a Steve Bannon debate and it basically cooked Comrade Trump.

jimH52

BUSH v. GORE

Greg

Gore disputed the results in a single state and requested a recount. His legal objections related to attempts to restrict what could be counted

Trump is making broad, unsubstantiated accusations that the whole country is corrupt

Not the same

Where did Trump say that?? I haven't heard it. You making it up?

Greg

And Gore conceded after the USSC decision, even though there were many in his camp that wanted him to pursue the "hanging chads". This was a Steve Bannon debate and it basically cooked Comrade Trump.

Seems it cooked Comrade Gore!!

Greg

Politicians claiming to be appalled at the questioning of the Democratic process they themselves have bastardized is the hight of comedy.

"Mr. Trump, I do believe you're giving me the vapors."

What a load of nonsense.

It is this denial of reality that will lead you people, once again, into insanity. Now Fux News has a "liberal" bias; phuggin' phenomenal. What this society needs is a counterweight to Clinton, but we sure can't count on you people for any of that, you're just nuts. "Patriots" who "love" america, but hate about half of their fellow citizens and refuse to observe the law and american institutions enought to bring any change at all. The best thing you people can hope for is that Don sacrificed himself to get Pence into position to do better next time around, otherwise, ya'll got chumped by Trump. And you still need to leave hysteria long enought at some point to recognize that all this stuff you're upset about? No 1%er is coming to save you, watch. We "the people" will either unite in some fashion to alter the trajectory of this society or we'll continue to assist in our own subjugation by willingly contributing to the divide-and-conquering. It's long past time to stop with all the guilt, sin, blame bit and take on some responsibility if you don't like the way things are.

It is this denial of reality that will lead you people, once again, into insanity. Now Fux News has a "liberal" bias; phuggin' phenomenal.

Shrug. What is, is.

What this society needs is a counterweight to Clinton, but we sure can't count on you people for any of that, you're just nuts. "Patriots" who "love" america, but hate about half of their fellow citizens

Nah. Hate the stupidity, love the idiots.

jimH52

BUSH v. GORE

Greg
Wrong.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Gore isn't running for president.

jimH52

No !
He is saying just like Sanders is saying, that the system in both parties is corrupt.
When Government become that way, then our votes no longer matter.
We should have this looked into and investigated in all areas.
This is exactly why the elites who are in power right now does not want him elected.
They know he will expose the corruption just like he has been doing since announcing his run.

You are placing legitimacy on stolen emails? You are as disdainful as Trump himself, who encouraged illegal activity by our greatest foreign adversary. Let that sink if for a moment...

Forum List

Back