How about a Bill that would allow illegals & their anchors to live & work in sanctuary states only & forbid their travel outside of sanctuary ‘zones’?

I just prefer reality to ignorance.
No you don’t…you prefer to twist reality to fit your FEELZ. I showed you reality and you just keep trying to spin it.
Lets recap…..Mr Not So Clever Donald H tried to point out that white rednecks fuck their cousins and I proved to you that it’s far more likely that DaShawn and Humberto would….you have passively debated that since I said it…Have you debated with Donald H about his not no clever assertion…ofcourse you haven’t…you woke white guilters are strictly forbidden from ever having whitey’s back….I‘m fully aware of the programming.

Last edited:
Neat idea. Probably would be ruled unconstitutional. Equal protection and such, but then again, since when did out elected reps care about the constitution?
Just remember the U.S. Constitution is not an international document that extends to Mexico’s people…our founders authored the Constitution to protect American citizens and American citizens only. It was never to be used as a tool for foreigners to fuck Americans over.

Forum List

Back