How a Progressive Interest Group Used Fake News to Hijack Amy Barrett’s Judicial-Confirmation

Quit whining. After stealing Obama's right to name a SC Judge for a year, you have no leg to stand on. Payback is a bitch, right?

I'm not a Republican. Be a jackoff somewhere else. You don't win brownie points for taking shit out of context, sugarpop.

OK. I understand. You're embarrassed to admit to being a republican, so you call yourself a libertarian, or just a conservative or some other monicker to hide from the republican name, but if you support republicans and their policies, you're a republican even if it does embarrass you.

In real life people do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.
In real life you are a republican.

In real life, I am a liberal. You're just a sock.

OK. Whose sock do you think I am?

Quit whining. After stealing Obama's right to name a SC Judge for a year, you have no leg to stand on. Payback is a bitch, right?

If the situation was reversed the dems would have done the EXACT same thing so save my your prissy crocodile tears.

Never have before.

Weak excuse. How many times has that exact situaton actually come up in the past 80 years or so?

Just like the only two times a president was named who didn't win the popular vote in the last 80 years or so ended up with the two worst republican presidents ever. Bush and Trump.

You didn't answer the question.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back