Houston Police Captain Arrested By Deep State For Exposing Voter Fraud

No, the story says exactly that. But how does that make the story any better?
interview the investigator and let him tell is side of the story

I get it, he is a Trump Humper that is why you are coming with this bullshit about his side of the story. He ran a man off the road and pointed a gun at him, had this guy been black you would be labeling him a "Thug" and posting bullshit about how black folks a prone to violence and blah, blah, blah.

Just look at him. Does this look like a sane man? He seems to have TDS of the active kind, i.e. Trump's lies have turned into a deranged rampaging idiot.

Mark-Aguirre.jpg
He looks very sane to me
He looks pretty fucked up...but looks aren't what got this asshole arrested.

He assaulted an air conditioning repairman because he was SURE there were fake ballots in his truck. He crashed into his vehicle and pulled him out at gunpoint and stood on his back with a gun to the poor guy's head.

He needs to be locked away in a padded cell

Jesus Christ people?

Last edited:
You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I just dont believe anything the lying lib media tells me

That story was totally bogus, police say. The man’s truck was full of nothing but A/C parts, and the gunman — Mark Anthony Aguirre, a former Houston Police Department captain — had been paid more than $250,000 by a right-wing organization to pursue far-fetched voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

So now the police are liars.
The irony of a racist black cop hater defending the police is rich!

The irony of a rotten, racist POS trying to claim the police are lying.
I didn't claim they were lying, jigaboo, I said the story is bullshit.

What is your reason for using a racial slur?

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I just dont believe anything the lying lib media tells me

That story was totally bogus, police say. The man’s truck was full of nothing but A/C parts, and the gunman — Mark Anthony Aguirre, a former Houston Police Department captain — had been paid more than $250,000 by a right-wing organization to pursue far-fetched voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

So now the police are liars.
The irony of a racist black cop hater defending the police is rich!

The irony of a rotten, racist POS trying to claim the police are lying.
I didn't claim they were lying, jigaboo, I said the story is bullshit.

What is your reason for using a racial slur?

That's what racist do.

The saddest thing about this situation is that not a lot of people are thinking about the poor guy whom Aguirre picked to terrorize. It is understandable that this poor man would want to remain anonymous, but I hope that he gets justice. He was just minding his own business. I hope that he gets a good attorney and sues Aguirre's pants off, as well as the moron who hired him and whom we know has a lot of money. This bizarre idea that some people entertain that they have some sort of right to interfere with a perfect stranger has got to be stopped.

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
Double trouble for the fraud "investigator"!

Houston voter fraud vigilante suspect has Covid-19, his lawyer says
120830794_1448083155581729_8666399223221267317_n.jpg

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
I dont know what kind of drugs the Texas Tribune libs are taking but they certainly are not objective journalists

apparently the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing but you will never hear that from the journalists writing this story
Or the cops since he committed no crime

But you speak as if you were and refuse to recognize that only one person was arrested and it wasn't the innocent party..
The only fact I have asserted is that the lib newspaper did not present both sides of the story

But you speak as if you were and refuse to recognize that only one person was arrested and it wasn't the innocent party..
The only fact I have asserted is that the lib newspaper did not present both sides of the story
The other side of the story is that the ex pig is innocent and was only doing his civic duty making a
images
THAT side of the story" is fucking bullshit...

Forum List

Back