Houston Police Captain Arrested By Deep State For Exposing Voter Fraud

The police who responded to the scene opened the truck. Right there. Right then. Nothing but AC repair parts and tools according to the cops.
Maybe

but we still dont have the investigators side of the story

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I just dont believe anything the lying lib media tells me

That story was totally bogus, police say. The man’s truck was full of nothing but A/C parts, and the gunman — Mark Anthony Aguirre, a former Houston Police Department captain — had been paid more than $250,000 by a right-wing organization to pursue far-fetched voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

So now the police are liars.
The irony of a racist black cop hater defending the police is rich!

I'm not a fan of deliberately ramming a vehicle, kidnapping its driver at gunpoint, physically assaulting him, and stealing his vehicle. I don't think that I am being unreasonable. It's scary to think that this guy had been a cop. It lends further credence to the contention that we need to take a look at our officers and weed out the unqualified or dangerous.

I'm not a fan of deliberately ramming a vehicle, kidnapping its driver at gunpoint, physically assaulting him, and stealing his vehicle. I don't think that I am being unreasonable. It's scary to think that this guy had been a cop. It lends further credence to the argument that we need to take a look at our officers and weed out the unqualified or dangerous.

apparently the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing but you will never hear that from the journalists writing this story
No, the story says exactly that. But how does that make the story any better?

The police who responded to the scene opened the truck. Right there. Right then. Nothing but AC repair parts and tools according to the cops.
Maybe

but we still dont have the investigators side of the story

Well. His lawyer said.
An attorney for Aguirre, 63, disputed the charges, calling the case “political.”
“I think it’s a political prosecution. I really do,” Terry Yates told KTRK. “He was working and investigating voter fraud, and there was an accident. A member of the car got out and rushed at him and that’s where the confrontation took place. It’s very different from what you’re citing in the affidavit.”

So according to the Attorney Aguirre was merely incompetent. He was so inept at tailing that he rammed the subject of the investigation.

So either he was a nut who was waving a gun around chasing a pipe dream where an AC repair man was a ringleader for illegal votes. Or he was a completely inept fool who could only tail a suspect from three feet off of the bumper.

Which plays into your narrative?

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)
Dangerous!? What else could we be after seeing a corrupt piece of shit steal an election. Wait till we organize.

Organize into what? A collection of overweight, bearded, camo-wearing weekend warriors with their AR-15's slung over their shoulders like they're patrolling the streets of Fallujah?
You don't like the outcome of the election so you declare it to be invalid and stolen? And threaten armed revolt? I believe they call that..sedition.
I'd call it...traitorous.

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

That story was totally bogus, police say. The man’s truck was full of nothing but A/C parts, and the gunman — Mark Anthony Aguirre, a former Houston Police Department captain — had been paid more than $250,000 by a right-wing organization to pursue far-fetched voter-fraud conspiracy theories.

The irony of a rotten, racist POS trying to claim the police are lying.

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I didn't claim they were lying, jigaboo, I said the story is bullshit.

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

I agree. It's bullshit that a batshit crazy ex-cop trump supporter is free to terrorize people with a gun, especially since there were so many indicator that he was going to do something stupid.

Just look at him. Does this look like a sane man? He seems to have TDS of the active kind, i.e. Trump's lies have turned into a deranged rampaging idiot.

Mark-Aguirre.jpg

You are making excuses.
No I’m not

Same thing, Fuck boy.

Forum List

Back