House Votes to Repeal “Job-Killing” Health Care Law 236-181 and Now This...

Fuck healthcare companies. I hope they all go bankrupt. They are a "pox" on this country.

Healthcare companies employ no doctors, no nurses, they own no hospitals. Their management gets paid multi million dollar salaries for producing nothing. They "earn" their money by skimming the insurance policies they "sell" to middle class Americans. We should have single payer.

Want to bet all the Liberals citing how great the CBO is will suddenly find fault with it?

Did you really read the E-mail in your link? And did you really conclude that the repeal would be good for the deficit? Really?

Yes, the notion that the biggest government entitlement ever will contain costs is insane.

can you explain how the health care law is an entitlement? if youre paying a premium, how is it an entitlement?

Fuck healthcare companies. I hope they all go bankrupt. They are a "pox" on this country.

Healthcare companies employ no doctors, no nurses, they own no hospitals. Their management gets paid multi million dollar salaries for producing nothing. They "earn" their money by skimming the insurance policies they "sell" to middle class Americans. We should have single payer.

Move to Canada, dipshit.

Want to bet all the Liberals citing how great the CBO is will suddenly find fault with it?

Did you really read the E-mail in your link? And did you really conclude that the repeal would be good for the deficit? Really?

Yes,

So Yes, you really read the E-mail in the link, and have determined repeal would be deficit-positive? (idiotic and off-topic deflection in your post removed)

the only HC provider i like is kaiser, simply because the are a non profit, and the both own and operate their own hospitals and health care centers.

The original numbers from the federal government told us we'd save money. :cuckoo::lol:

They really think we are all idiots......

Last edited:
The original numbers from the federal government told us we'd save money. :cuckoo::lol:

Again... Stupid... Did you read the e-mail? Is it your belief that the CBO has determined that repealing HCR would result in deficit reduction, yes, or no?

Again... Stupid... Did you read the e-mail? Is it your belief that the CBO has determined that repealing HCR would result in deficit reduction, yes, or no?

if they way it would save billions, how could it not?

Soooooo... Yes? Deficit reduction? Lock in your vote? Final answer?

The CBO does not audit. It merely regurgitated the bogus numbers Democrats gave them on the way to passing the bill.

Stupid?? If the original legislation was supposed to save us money, how can repealing it save us money? Somebody is lying.

Logic is not your strong point eh?

I have faith in what the CBO says..... including what they say about tax cuts...

I was hoping you could point out where we may have gone wrong here...

The CBO does not audit. It merely regurgitated the bogus numbers Democrats gave them on the way to passing the bill.

You are too stupid to be alive.

nice michelle bachman quote, while in the same interview she uses CBO numbers to try and strenghen her own argument.

just to the 8 minute mark and watch for 1 minute

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zn2JDR1Dkk[/ame]

The CBO merely scores whatever numbers Congress gives them. There is no oversight.

What part of that don't you understand?

Your an idiot if you believe anything that the federal government says. The are collecting 10 yrs of taxes to pay for 6 years of beneifts..STUPID!

I have faith in what the CBO says..... including what they say about tax cuts...

Gladly.

Just read the e-mail to the link; Ignore the highly partisan and extraordinarily disingenuous analysis above. The CBO has determined that outlays would be reduced by $540B - That part is true. But it also has determined it would reduce revenues by about $770B.

The end result of repeal is net deficit increase of $230B.

Gladly.

Just read the e-mail to the link; Ignore the highly partisan and extraordinarily disingenuous analysis above. The CBO has determined that outlays would be reduced by $540B - That part is true. But it also has determined it would reduce revenues by about $770B.

Listen Stupid, these same hacks told us that Medicare Part A, would cost about $9 billion annually by 1990. Actual Part A spending in 1990 was $67 billion. Do you blindly believe whatever you are told even when the people telling you have a track record of underestimating the cost of every program? If you do - you truly are stupid and I feel bad for you.

Last edited:

Your an idiot if you believe anything that the federal government says. The are collecting 10 yrs of taxes to pay for 6 years of beneifts..STUPID!

Another MEME. Less than 10% of the total taxes collected are collected in the first 4 years. You're correct that the exchanges and medicare expansion don't take place until the 4th year, but other benefits, such as pre-existing conditions provisions, lifetime caps, dropping you when you get sick; Are in place already. The claim is disingenuous at best.

Gladly.

since no other media outlet has got a copy of this letter, im extremely skeptical of the source.

here an actual letter to Mr Boehner confirming the CBO predict a repeal of the health care law would actually add to the deficit.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/120xx/doc12040/01-06-PPACA_Repeal.pdf

Forum List

Back