House Votes To Dismantle Statue of Liberty! Would Help Reject Jewish Refugees Fleeing Nazis

The Apprentice
BeeleN20151120_low.jpg
Good example of left wing propaganda.

Not to mention, Trump never said any such thing.. totally contrived by the media.
I know, they're in a panic. So is everyone else in the D.C. establishment. We can expect a lot more of this as the election gets closer but so far, everything they've tried has backfired on them.

he said we might have to talk about closing mosques.

shows you can't even follow your own little bigots.

The Apprentice
BeeleN20151120_low.jpg

Not to mention, Trump never said any such thing.. totally contrived by the media.
I know, they're in a panic. So is everyone else in the D.C. establishment. We can expect a lot more of this as the election gets closer but so far, everything they've tried has backfired on them.

Really? Please post a real picture of Trump giving the Nazi salute. If you can't, you're endorsing character assassination and propaganda.

The Apprentice
BeeleN20151120_low.jpg

Really? Please post something that shows Trump giving the Nazi salute. If you can't, you're endorsing character assassination and propaganda.

i understand satire is beyond you.

poor baby.

Really? Please post a real picture of Trump giving the Nazi salute. If you can't, you're endorsing character assassination and propaganda.

If a political cartoon shows the Statue of Liberty crying its a lie...the Statue cannot cry at all its made of stone....

Really? Please post something that shows Trump giving the Nazi salute. If you can't, you're endorsing character assassination and propaganda.

i understand satire is beyond you.

poor baby.
So, this is satire too?

no, nut bar. most jews aren't neocon wackjobs. in fact, most jews are very cautious about infringing on others' rights because we know, from history, that bigots come after us next.

but thanks for playing

So stopping Iran from getting the ObamaNuke to use on Israel is "infringing on others' rights?" :eek:

I see you've finished your morning quart of gin....

The House of Representatives has provided the Jihadists a new recruiting tool, likely buzzing on the internet worldwide even now. And so it is noted that posters like defcon4 are supportive, Reid and Durbin not supportive, of additional propaganda, aiding the Jihadists in their recruitment. Trump wants to bomb oil fields throughout the middle east, likely to profit from an oil price increase. Defcon4 poster possibly wants a cringing-in-fear kind of photo-op, so the Jihadists can show potential recruits more evidence of just efficacious they really must be.

On the ground, following the Obama Administration, the Jihadists are less and less efficacious, losing territory, money to the drop in oil prices, and soon maybe no access to any of it all.

The House of Representatives voted against all that, preferring instead that the Jihadists have the propaganda victory.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many sit on great throne of truth! "This too, shall pass!")

the new recruiting tool is Obama. He just joined up the old recruiting tools from the Bush day and that is the Far left so called, anti-war protesters. YOU all have been the best recruiting tools and they love ya all. Look at you all today all we see is Divide divide divide

the Statue cannot cry at all its made of stone....

Made of stone? LOL!
He is stoned all the time that's why he posts stupid shit like that along with a propaganda he wouldn't believe himself if his brains weren't fried. (what's left of it, if any)

Like many posters in the later part of the thread, there are also people who deny the Holocaust. I had next door neighbors, a long time ago, who had the tattoos, but couldn't explain the depth and extent of the atrocity. Possibly they were told it was simple precautionary(?).

There are wide reports of the screening already in place, 18-24 months, not requiring certification to Congress, and less so as the containment under way already gains progress--slightly now increased by GOP, who seem content that kamikazes now threaten U.S. cities, timed with the House vote on Calendar. Secular kamikaze recruiters seem to be content with it too!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not stirred!"
(Maybe Now GOP will fund a Security Fence around Syria(?)!)

Like many posters in the later part of the thread, there are also people who deny the Holocaust. I had next door neighbors, a long time ago, who had the tattoos, but couldn't explain the depth and extent of the atrocity. Possibly they were told it was simple precautionary(?).

There are wide reports of the screening already in place, 18-24 months, not requiring certification to Congress, and less so as the containment under way already gains progress--slightly now increased by GOP, who seem content that kamikazes now threaten U.S. cities, timed with the House vote on Calendar. Secular kamikaze recruiters seem to be content with it too!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not stirred!"
(Maybe Now GOP will fund a Security Fence around Syria(?)!)
Funny... the Waffen SS troopers were tattooed too..and you thought they were jews....

So everyone sees that Atrocity is "Funny" to defcon4 poster. The SS tattoo was in fact precautionary, an identification of the individual's blood type. They were small, in the armpit. They could be said an advance over Civil War era medical practice, when booze was basically all people got, before the axes and knives were applied in surgery.

The numerical tattoos on the forearms of the Holocaust victims were entirely different, were atrocity, were evil, and not as funny as defcon4 poster, speaking on behalf of Trump, Carson, Speaker Ryan, and GOP: Now wants wall the world to believe.

Anyone notes where the House vote mentality originates.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Many young braves wear scalp of enemies, even as special adornment!)

So everyone sees that Atrocity is "Funny" to defcon4 poster. The SS tattoo was in fact precautionary, an identification of the individual's blood type. They were small, in the armpit. They could be said an advance over Civil War era medical practice, when booze was basically all people got, before the axes and knives were applied in surgery.

The numerical tattoos on the forearms of the Holocaust victims were entirely different, were atrocity, were evil, and not as funny as defcon4 poster, speaking on behalf of Trump, Carson, Speaker Ryan, and GOP: Now wants wall the world to believe.

Anyone notes where the House vote mentality originates.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Many young braves wear scalp of enemies, even as special adornment!)
It is not the atrocities what are funny dickwad....don't spin what I said. Let me help you with comprehension here: The funny part is that they fucked you over...what you saw was SS tattoo....

And so from defcon4, a "Denial Episode" is posted for everyone see, easily said, GOP--if the concept "enemy" is applied.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Now many White Eyes put fragrance in armpit instead, not on forearm!)

Forum List

Back