House slams door on sanctuary cities, Obama vows veto

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
sanctuary-cities-counties.jpg

Lawmakers OK bill to punish cities for sheltering illegals

241 to 179 is somewhat bi-partisan but not enough to overturn Obozo's veto. And the article doesn't say anything about its chances in the Senate.

I do not understand how any government body at any level has the right to simply announce it will not obey the law. What if you or I did the same? Think we;'d get by with it?

Read more at House slams door on sanctuary cities Obama vows veto

This is why Illegals flout the Law and laugh at Americans. The Question seems to be:

Why do American Citizens keep obeying Laws?

I do not understand how any government body at any level has the right to simply announce it will not obey the law. What if you or I did the same? Think we;'d get by with it?

I do it every chance I get...

So the Republican solution to illegals is to cut funding for law enforcement...

I think that's a pretty good clue this is theater for the rubes.

"A **** killed a white girl. We must make a meaningless symbolic gesture that has no hope of actually being enacted!"

122j3m1.jpg

That's our forte.

"A **** killed a white girl. We must make a meaningless symbolic gesture that has no hope of actually being enacted!"

Put down the piss bub, sanctuary cities are a usurpation of law. They need to be shut down. The only method the Feds have is the $$$$

122j3m1.jpg

That's our forte.

What's your solution?

Last edited:
What's your solution?

I've posted it a zillion times.

Immigration reform. Fix the ridiculous quota system we have. Provide path to legal status or citizenship since that is what a super-super-majority of Americans want.

Why is the GOP ignoring the Will of the American People they harp so much about?

They need to get their asses to WORK, and stop fucking around with stupid, pointless, demagogic gestures.

Hey, they all just want to live here peacefully and provide for their families.

They deserve to be here just as much as we do.

kathryn-steinle-640x480.jpg

How mature!

Tell us the reasoning behind the establishment of legal sanctuaries for undocumented immigrants, please.

Tell us how ending the practice will make people safer.

Thanks.

What's your solution?

Immigration reform. Fix the ridiculous quota system we have. Provide path to legal status or citizenship since that is what a super-super-majority of Americans want.

Why is the GOP ignoring the Will of the American People they harp so much about?

They need to get their asses to WORK, and stop fucking around with stupid, pointless, demagogic gestures.

How does that deal with sanctuary cities?

Why is a law needed to deal with sanctuary cities. It should already be dealt with. Failure to do so should lead to impeachment or dismissal by any government official that refuses to do their job. Pretty simple.

What's your solution?

How does that deal with sanctuary cities?

Si, G.....esplain eet tu heem.

that should tell you where the Democrats priorities are folks come 2016

they aren't on YOU the legal citizens

241 to 179 is somewhat bi-partisan but not enough to overturn Obozo's veto. And the article doesn't say anything about its chances in the Senate.

A bill to nowhere. Just another tantrum of right-wing toddlers.

A bill to nowhere. Just another tantrum of right-wing toddlers.
Maybe a family members of yours is next to fall prey to an illegal immigrant criminal. Funny how you Leftists never get it until it happens to you.

Forum List

Back