House repubs advance bill that would eliminate 220, 000 teacher jobs

How many times do people need to be told that federal money is a tiny part of educational funding?
Horseshit, the Fed gets to dictate curriculum. Face it! Ever since the Department of "Education" was formed, specifically as payola to Jimmah Cahtah by the NEA and associated filth in 1978 for their 1976 endorsement, quality has been circling the bowl. Bill Bennett tried in vain to address this, much to the opposition of Tip' O'Neill and company.

And you are a product on of it.

No, winger, I received a private education.

And I worked my ass off for it, I'll add. Mowing fields. Working in barns. Stuff like that in return for tuition fees which my family couldn't afford.

And I promise you that I'm fully capable of mopping the floor with your silly, Ukrainian flag waving lard ass any time you wanna show off that government education of yours in front of all of your friends, homeboy.

Last edited:
No, winger, I received a private education.

And I worked my ass off for it, I'll add. Mowing fields. Working in barns. Stuff like that in return for tuition fees which my family couldn't afford.

And I promise you that I'm fully capable of mopping the floor with your silly, Ukrainian flag waving lard ass any time you wanna show off that government education of yours in front of all of your friends, homeboy.

How brave are you?
Well, my heart bleeds for you. Go hump Pootin and trump....the Losers.

This bill would decimate our educational system. School systems are already struggling to keep qualified teachers.

I don't know; these federal budgets just inflate and inflate and every time Republicans try to trim them the Democrats should about "cutting teachers"! Hard to know what to believe.

Start the countdown to the first "the media is against us" whine from the right... The media isn't against you; the media reports the crazy policies you want to enact and it leads to your unpopularity.

Your problem is: no one trust the media anymore. Except the few stragglers left in your echo chamber. So it doesn't matter what they say; no one cares.

This bill would decimate our educational system. School systems are already struggling to keep qualified teachers.
Well what kinda teachers we talking about

We talking nose ring ,colored hair , tattooed, 24/7 rainbow flag waving,hormone promoting teachers ?

Some private schools are much, much worse than public

Yes but there you have a choice--- a choice in evaluating, a choice in choosing, and a choice in getting refunded or moved somewhere else if you don't like them, I know because I went to two of them, one bad, one very good. I just feel bad for my father because he didn't have any choice and the school district still made him pay school taxes those years despite my leaving public education being their fault in failing to be able to educate me. Too bad my dad wasn't as litigious as I am.

Republicans have been decimating education since Reagan. Remember, they know the dumber the voter, the greater chance they vote Republican.
Where have the democrats been all this time, drinking mint julips on the porch?

The right’s war on education indoctrination continues.

We also want to bomb children, make you breathe dirty air and drink dirty water, feed Grampa dog food, and push Granny's wheelchair off the cliff.

You left out that part.
Also people wearing white after Labor Day, and dogs and cats living together. They really hate those.

Forum List

Back