House Republicans To Discuss Resolution To End Libya Intervention...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Last edited:
It seems that liberal democrats, like the cowards they are, like to use NATO to do their dirty work to avoid political criticism. Bill Clinton authorized US planes to bomb a defenseless country in Europe in order to force the surrender of one man. The mission was aimed at Serbs but NATO bombed the Chinese embassy and infrastructure including the Yugo factory wich never recovered. I saw prime time videos of men and women wearing business suits and carrying briefcases running for cover as NATO planes bombed the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade. Democrats cheered because Clinton managed to deflect criticism for lying to congress and his admitted sexual problems. The same goes for B. Hussein and Mrs. Clinton. Killing the family of the leader of a sovereign country is fine as long as a liberal democrat is in the white house.

It seems that liberal democrats, like the cowards they are, like to use NATO to do their dirty work to avoid political criticism. Bill Clinton authorized US planes to bomb a defenseless country in Europe in order to force the surrender of one man. The mission was aimed at Serbs but NATO bombed the Chinese embassy and infrastructure including the Yugo factory wich never recovered. I saw prime time videos of men and women wearing business suits and carrying briefcases running for cover as NATO planes bombed the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade. Democrats cheered because Clinton managed to deflect criticism for lying to congress and his admitted sexual problems. The same goes for B. Hussein and Mrs. Clinton. Killing the family of the leader of a sovereign country is fine as long as a liberal democrat is in the white house.

Yea and the Blow-Back on the Serbian Intervention was pretty substantial and not necessarily good for America. A New Muslim Country was created in Europe as a result of Clinton's War. This new Muslim Country seems to be friendly to us right now,but who knows what's gonna happen in the future. I would have preferred we stayed out of that conflict. They used that old "Genocide" trick to suck us in. And they're doing it again right now in Libya.

Libya was in the middle of a Civil War and the "Genocide" accusations are complete Bullshit. There is absolutely no evidence of Genocide in Libya. It was just an excuse for the Western Euros and U.S. to get in there and grab their Oil. It's good to see Republicans standing up and trying to end our involvement over there. I'm encouraged about the future of the Republican Party. And i couldn't say that only a couple of years ago. I wish them luck in getting us out of Libya.

Last edited:
What has really happened by getting involved in Libya? its still a stalemate and I still don't trust the rebels, should have never went in there to begin with.

What has really happened by getting involved in Libya? its still a stalemate and I still don't trust the rebels, should have never went in there to begin with.

I'd like to see Gaddafi get his..but unfortunately conservatives seem more interested in keeping those folks that kill Americans, alive.

In any case..this would be an entirely new precendent. I kinda like it.

Congress has never refused a President a war, conflict or use of force.

This would open the door to do that..:clap2:

Fucking Obama, you can't defeat an ideology with guns and bombs!!

He's only making more Libyans!!

I'd like to see Gaddafi get his..but unfortunately conservatives seem more interested in keeping those folks that kill Americans, alive.

In any case..this would be an entirely new precendent. I kinda like it.

Congress has never refused a President a war, conflict or use of force.

This would open the door to do that..:clap2:

We are not bringing it enough to get Ghaddafi, right now what Obama has us doing is a half ass effort and letting NATO lead the way, thats not going to be enough to finish the job. To get Ghaddafi you have to him him HARD, cruise missiles, hell fire rockets, bunker busters, the whole package. Right now NATO is pussy footing around and can't even get themselves to admit they want him dead. If we are not going to fight a war all the way we shouldn't even bother. NATO has us at a stalemate right now and that is the best it can do.

Very wise observation. I felt that way from the very beginning. Just another Intervention mess. I'm happy the Republicans are doing something to get us out. The Republicans haven't behaved like Republicans in many years. All those years of Democrat-Light could now be over. This is a very positive sign.

I'll take what i can get at this point. This Resolution will not likely end the Libyan Intervention,but it's a start. I'm optimistic.

Forum List

Back