House Republicans Are Legislating Based On Fake Abortion Videos

Are the videos with which the public is most familiar dishonestly edited? It looks that way to me.

Although I am very much against the federal funding of the abortion mills ironically named Planned Parenthood, I am not an "ends justifies the means" kind of person. I think there are enough meritorious reasons to stop funding PP without these horrifying videos.

And yes, manipulated or not, these videos are horrifying because the butchering and selling of body parts is undeniable. You can whine and moan all the live long day about video manipulation, but no amount of smoke can hide the simple fact PP harvests and sells fetal organs.

They kill hundreds of thousands of babies a year, and are so soulless they say with a straight face they do this to save lives. You have to be utterly dead inside to make this claim without your head exploding from cognitive dissonance.

So fuck 'em. Give the federal dollars to a woman's health organization which actually serves women's health and not the killing of humans and harvesting of their organs.

Last edited:
Are the videos with which the public is most familiar dishonestly edited? It looks that way to me.

Although I am very much against the federal funding of the abortion mills ironically named Planned Parenthood, I am not an "ends justifies the means" kind of person. I think there are enough meritorious reasons to stop funding PP without these horrifying videos.

And yes, manipulated or not, these videos are horrifying because the butchering and selling of body parts is undeniable. You can whine and moan all the live long day about video manipulation, but no amount of smoke can hide the simple fact PP harvests and sells fetal organs.

They kill hundreds of thousands of babies a year, and then are so soulless they are able to say with a straight face they do this to save lives. You have to be utterly dead inside to make this claim without your head exploding from cognitive dissonance.

So fuck 'em. Give the federal dollars to a woman's health organization which actually serves women's health and not abortions.

Abortions are legal. Only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does relates to abortions - and no federal funds are involved. Would you rather force women back into the days of back-alley butchers?

Passing anti-women legislation based on doctored fake videos is a new low for the House NaziCons.
how is that anti woman?
the bill is not making abortion illegal, its only stopping the taxpayer from funding it.
I guess the republicans and democrats hate me driving to work, they did not pass a bill to fund a car for me. I had to buy it on my own. Why do they hate working people.

Abortions are legal. Only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does relates to abortions - and no federal funds are involved. Would you rather force women back into the days of back-alley butchers?

PP performs over 300,000 abortions a year. One third of all abortions in America.

And you bet your ass federal funds are involved. Do I really need to school another tard on the fungibility of money? Didn't we do this already?

As for back alley abortions, utter bullshit. Didn't happen. That was completely made up by NARAL.

Chris Christie said during the last debate he defunded PP when he took office. So I checked, and he sure did!

New Jersey Defunds Planned Parenthood

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie stripped $7.5 million in Planned Parenthood and other funding from the state budget on June 30 and transferred the money instead to federal health centers.

So much for the bullshit "anti-women legislation". The money was re-routed to other health centers.

Why does the Republican Taliban hate women so much?

We only hate the old, ugly, smelly and stupid ones like you and....

qO0psx7.gif

They kill hundreds of thousands of babies a year, and then are so soulless they are able to say with a straight face they do this to save lives. You have to be utterly dead inside to make this claim without your head exploding from cognitive dissonance.

So fuck 'em. Give the federal dollars to a woman's health organization which actually serves women's health and not abortions.

you do seem rather passionate about the abortion funding.
by chance are you a poor slut?

Why don't NaziCons care about facts, truth and honor?

You've been told dozens of times the audio in the videos was not manipulated. Don't be whining about truth and facts

And, as has been stated several times - the "conversations" and "video" were both manipulated. Have you read Fusion GPS's forensic analysis report? A link is posted in the OP.

Sigh, Fusion is a left wing organization and even owned up the audio was not manipulated. Just stop....oh and the House just voted to defund Murder Inc :)
Look how long it took for ignorant right wingers to admit the Acorn videos were fake.

No, pretty much the opposite. Women have made great sacrifices - and they deserve to be treated with dignity and fairness. If Republican men could get pregnant - Walmart would be performing abortions on demand with no questions asked.

No, pretty much the opposite. Women have made great sacrifices - and they deserve to be treated with dignity and fairness. If Republican men could get pregnant - Walmart would be performing abortions on demand with no questions asked.
Really?
Wal-Mart does not give away free condoms. What is it that makes you think they would give up free abortions.
isnt that the issue here? you want it free? as in someone else pays for your mistakes?

Really?
Wal-Mart does not give away free condoms. What is it that makes you think they would give up free abortions.
isnt that the issue here? you want it free? as in someone else pays for your mistakes?

Dear Dumbass: Who said anything about free? Walmart would be in the "business" of performing abortions if Republican men could get pregnant.

Really?

Dear Dumbass: Who said anything about free? Walmart would be in the "business" of performing abortions if Republican men could get pregnant.
dear double dumbass: by taking funding from PP the government is not making abortions illegal or telling PP that they can no longer perform them. They are only saying that the taxpayer will no longer fund them.
Your argument is all about the funding from the taxpayer. Could you at least try to be honest for once?

Really?

dear double dumbass: by taking funding from PP the government is not making abortions illegal or telling PP that they can no longer perform them. They are only saying that the taxpayer will no longer fund them.
Your argument is all about the funding from the taxpayer. Could you at least try to be honest for once?

Since no federal funds pay for Planned Parenthood abortions - I assume you're talking about the remaining 97% of services provided to poor women. Why do you hate women? Do you like for them to die of cancer?

Really?

Since no federal funds pay for Planned Parenthood abortions - I assume you're talking about the remaining 97% of services provided to poor women. Why do you hate women? Do you like for them to die of cancer?
they have obamacare now.
why pay twice. why cant that pay for their own? again, your argument is based on free.
are there no clinics available that provide health care without providing abortions?

Really?

they have obamacare now.
why pay twice. why cant that pay for their own? again, your argument is based on free.
are there no clinics available that provide health care without providing abortions?

You're obviously too dumb to be discussing this issue. You need to learn more about it or stop discussing it.

Forum List

Back