House Republican Healthcare Bill Is A Bad Bill!

It's always awesome viewing one's desires as manifest based on microcosmic events.......... I prefer to look at the whole and not perceived, highly covered personal justifications. :thup:

Fine lofty talk, but tell me, where are you then getting your information? CNN? MSNBC? FOX?

It seems you aren't actually getting the correct information and that is why you think the things you do. You may choose to believe people on this forum, or the mainstream media, or anyone else that confirms your bias, but I, lacking anything or anyone else to trust, believe that all the people who voted for Trump knew what they were doing and that fits in with what I saw at the rallies. Am I also confirming my bias? Perhaps but I believe that the odds are in my favor.
My bias is to look at the situation as a whole and yes you are most definitely confirming yours which to be honest is primarily wishful thinking. How many do you think voted for Trump simply because they agreed with what he was espousing? How many simply voted against Hillary? How many simply voted against the establishment parties? How many stayed home and didn't vote because they didn't like either choice? How many like me did a farcical write in? By the way, the popular vote was pretty evenly split, other than as a political cattle call (political rhetoric) does that constitute a mandate? Once people begin receiving what you and others call an entitlement when it's taken away there tends to be a backlash.
Even now poling organizations like Pew are seeing a huge jump in popularity for the eight year old ACA by 54% over 43%, a major change since poling on the ACA began which was always negative. That will show up in the next couple of elections, not wishful thinking on my part just observation of past similar occurrences over many decades and extrapolating potential future outcomes.

You can say: "I look at it as a whole" but that is not an answer to my question. I look at it as a whole as well. There whole consists of what the left and the media say, and what Trump and his supporters say. If you can't believe either, tgen you must look at the facts and here they are:

1. Trump campaigned on repealing 0bamacare and won.
2. From the start of the campaign up until the GOP bill, no one said: "I like you Donald, I voted or will vote for you but I don't want you to repeal 0bamacare.

Polls dude, POLLS??? Please.
Dude....... the voter is fickle and yes the polls... not individually but as a whole does give at least an idea of the direction opinion is just not to the low error degree they claim.
Trump campaigned on a lot of things, you're just focused on Obamacare? Dude, really? As for your last sentence, that's not a self justifying statement? Really? Take off those red blinders, the world isn't that narrow........

Look, I'm trying to help you here. You don't want to learn well, good luck with that.

Polls! Lol!
Polls, that's all you've got against what I'm saying...... Really?
Actually it's the other way around. Yes I know I'm pissing on your parade but reality is a bitch, unfortunately neither side want's to see it. I'm not right or left so unlike you I have no partisan dog in this fight, I just take events as they are and extrapolate the most likely future probabilities. Do I get it right all the time? Not always on a micro level but typically always on a macro level, human behavior is that predictable.

Forum List

Back