House Passes Auditing the Fed

I actually support this bill, and think the Senate should pass it.

I'm with you all on this one.

The only thing I'd be worried about is that Congress is often rendered useless by partisanship, and might try to use manipulation of the fed for political purposes, if given control of it.

I am for it also knowing full well if the extent of their global manipulation were to be revealed it would probably mean that a lot of card-houses would fall. This shit is going to end one day, I would prefer sooner than later.

Any politician who votes against this bill is thus voting against transparency and that should be a red flag for all of their constituents. This is a litmus test if I have ever seen one for political integrity.

With gerrymandered districts they don't need to have integrity. They just need to be a member of the same party as the voting sheeple.

Any politician who votes against this bill is thus voting against transparency and that should be a red flag for all of their constituents. This is a litmus test if I have ever seen one for political integrity.

With gerrymandered districts they don't need to have integrity. They just need to be a member of the same party as the voting sheeple.

And keep the boubles and trinquets flowing to those that didn't earn it.

:clap:

Its about time....Did you say Grayson co-sponsored this bill? You mean...Allen. Grayson?

Further down in the article, and true to form????

The bill stands no chance of becoming law because the Democratic-controlled Senate will not take it up.

of course

I disagree. They can't just ignore their own supporters. I'll call my Senator and make sure he knows I'm a Democrat that backs this.

If the big banks own the politician they will vote no, if the people own the politician they will vote yes.
That simple.

I agree, the GOP has been shooting it down for decades, just as I posted in the previous page strong progressive grayson co-sponsored the bill and let the fed have it over their cronyism.

It's pretty clear on this issue if you support cronyism, keep voting (R) if you support freedom, support Paul or the progressives.

I think most of the evildoing that some people thinks is there isn't really there.

All the gold will be found to be in the vaults.

Most of the money Grayson asked about in the video above will have landed in US Treasuries, which will embarrass Congress and the President. "Uh, you mean the Fed monetized our debt? It went to us?!?... D'oh!!"

I am very much interested, though, to find out about the frontrunning operations by the Wall Street firms. If, and most probably when, the audit turns up such crimes, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty what will happen to the crooks on Wall Street found to have done that:

A fine with no admisssion of wrongdoing. No one will feel the cold steel of handcuffs on their wrists.

So this "audit" will be one big circle jerk, and the only people who will be talking about it two months after the report is made public will be Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists, who talk about Fed conspiracies already anyway. The larger public opinion will remain virtually unchanged.

Do not mistake this post to mean I am opposed to the audit.

I am just being cynically realistic.

Last edited:
If the big banks own the politician they will vote no, if the people own the politician they will vote yes.
That simple.

I agree, the GOP has been shooting it down for decades, just as I posted in the previous page strong progressive grayson co-sponsored the bill and let the fed have it over their cronyism.

It's pretty clear on this issue if you support cronyism, keep voting (R) if you support freedom, support Paul or the progressives.

This an issue where the fringes of both parties have long been in agreement, though for different reasons.

I think most of the evildoing that some people thinks is there isn't really there.

All the gold will be found to be in the vault.

Most of the money Grayson asked about will have landed in US Treasuries, which will embarrass Congress and the President. "Uh, you mean the Fed monetized our debt? It went to us?!?... D'oh!!"

I am very much interested, though, to find out about the frontrunning operations by the Wall Street firms. If, and most probably when, the audit turns up such crimes, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty what will come out of that:

A fine with no admisssion of wrongdoing. No one will feel the cold steel of handcuffs on their wrists.

So this "audit" will be one big circle jerk, and the only people who will be talking about it two months after the report is made public will be Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists. The larger public opinion will remain virtually unchanged.

Yeah, I can see that.

The bill is still a good idea though.

All the gold will be found to be in the vault.

Most of the money Grayson asked about will have landed in US Treasuries, which will embarrass Congress and the President. "Uh, you mean the Fed monetized our debt? It went to us?!?... D'oh!!"

I am very much interested, though, to find out about the frontrunning operations by the Wall Street firms. If, and most probably when, the audit turns up such crimes, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty what will come out of that:

So this "audit" will be one big circle jerk, and the only people who will be talking about it two months after the report is made public will be Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists. The larger public opinion will remain virtually unchanged.

Yeah, I can see that.

The bill is still a good idea though.

If you asked the American people what an inverse floater was, most of them tell you it was something in a toilet. So anything that comes out of this audit will sail sixty thousand miles above their heads.

I guarantee you that 90 percent of Americans would not understand a single word of the exchange between Grayson and the Fed lawyer in the video in Post #14.

Last edited:

All the gold will be found to be in the vaults.

Most of the money Grayson asked about in the video above will have landed in US Treasuries, which will embarrass Congress and the President. "Uh, you mean the Fed monetized our debt? It went to us?!?... D'oh!!"

I am very much interested, though, to find out about the frontrunning operations by the Wall Street firms. If, and most probably when, the audit turns up such crimes, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty what will happen to the crooks on Wall Street found to have done that:

So this "audit" will be one big circle jerk, and the only people who will be talking about it two months after the report is made public will be Federal Reserve conspiracy theorists, who talk about Fed conspiracies already anyway. The larger public opinion will remain virtually unchanged.

Can't blame the cynical realism at all.
:cool:

I hope there isn't "evil doing" or massive amounts of fraud.

The only way to be certain, though, is for them to open their books.

The conspiracy theories grow only because of their reluctance to show us the numbers.

Put it to bed, once and for all.
:thup:

I'm all for it. However, how can anybody lend any credibility to a house and senate to audit the fed when they have spent us into gazillions of debt over the last 12 years.

I'm all for it. However, how can anybody lend any credibility to a house and senate to audit the fed when they have spent us into gazillions of debt over the last 12 years.

Actually the past 100 ever since the Federal Reserve was created along with the 16th and 17th Amendments by Progressives that told the people then it would be temporary...:eusa_whistle:

Woodrow Wilson and that whole bunch of progressives were criminals.

House passes Ron Paul bill on auditing Fed

The U.S. House overwhelmingly approved a bill by Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, that would expand congressional authority to oversee deliberations at the Federal Reserve.
The vote was 327-98.

:clap2:
Democrats will not allow it to go anywhere in the Senate, even though a large number of them supported it in the House.

The U.S. House overwhelmingly approved a bill by Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, that would expand congressional authority to oversee deliberations at the Federal Reserve.
The vote was 327-98.

:clap2:
Democrats will not allow it to go anywhere in the Senate, even though a large number of them supported it in the House.

No way will Dingy harry Reid let it slide. He's building up an arsenal of shelved legislation to help Obama 'Blame it all on the other side'

:clap:

Its about time....Did you say Grayson co-sponsored this bill? You mean...Allen. Grayson?

Grayson isn't In the House but is running again...

You bet, one of the greatest defenders of freedom and liberty in politics that was shoved out by the right wing establishment is back in the running for congress again.

He is an american hero and anyone in his district should be sure to vote for him :clap2:

Forum List

Back