House Passes Auditing the Fed

well....the Senate just sent a bill to the House, extending the Bush tax cuts for everyone but $250k or above....Maybe they could do a "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" and pass them both.

well....the Senate just sent a bill to the House, extending the Bush tax cuts for everyone but $250k or above....Maybe they could do a "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" and pass them both.

That would work for me.

But pardon me if I don't hold my breath
:cool:

Congress actually getting things done? Compromise?

Fat chance on that one.

However, I do not believe the Senate will block this bill. It is in their best interests as well.

I'm sure they'll have a few changes to make of course, like more involvement from them.

Further down in the article, and true to form????

The bill stands no chance of becoming law because the Democratic-controlled Senate will not take it up.

of course

Yeah, this is why so many in the house had no problem throwing a yea in.

I'd be more interested to see the outcome if the Senate was actually in play.

That's not much of a compromise. Job creators get shafted, and while it's significant for sure, all we'd get is a look at what we already know...the Fed is fucking us.

Nice try, but no.

:clap:

Its about time....Did you say Grayson co-sponsored this bill? You mean...Allen. Grayson?

Grayson isn't In the House but is running again...

You bet, one of the greatest defenders of freedom and liberty in politics that was shoved out by the right wing establishment is back in the running for congress again.

He is an american hero and anyone in his district should be sure to vote for him :clap2:

Alan Grayson is a DOUCHEBAG. Not unlike YOU.:eusa_hand:

That would work for me.

But pardon me if I don't hold my breath
:cool:

this goes to LWC too....

you're both right...but...a guy can dream that our elected representation will actually REPRESENT.....can't he?......CAN'T HE!?!?!?!......(sigh)....

Grayson isn't In the House but is running again...

You bet, one of the greatest defenders of freedom and liberty in politics that was shoved out by the right wing establishment is back in the running for congress again.

He is an american hero and anyone in his district should be sure to vote for him :clap2:

Not a surprise that you hate freedom and liberty,..You should look into moving to your dream right wing utopia like Iran or Saudi Arabian.

Not a surprise that you hate freedom and liberty,..You should look into moving to your dream right wing utopia like Iran or Saudi Arabian.

Grayson is a JERK NOT unlike YOU.

And as far as my defense of freedom? *I* Have a DD214 Honorable.

And you shitstain?

Last edited:
We already saw that they've been printing up tons of money and giving it to Europe on the last little peekaboo we got. So we already know they're stabbing us right in the ass.

I don't see how it's a compromise to let taxes increase on the very companies that are already timid about investing in labor as it is.

We shouldn't have to fucking compromise to get an audit of the Fed. That's our money they're fucking around with. We should be getting an audit regardless.

We already saw that they've been printing up tons of money and giving it to Europe on the last little peekaboo we got. So we already know they're stabbing us right in the ass.

I don't see how it's a compromise to let taxes increase on the very companies that are already timid about investing in labor as it is.

We shouldn't have to fucking compromise to get an audit of the Fed. That's our money they're fucking around with. We should be getting an audit regardless.

Yep QE3 is something that should be BLOCKED.

Can't, That's an open market operation of the Fed and Congress has no say.

Yeah...I know...But doesn't the Congress FUND those printing presses?

Yeah...I know...But doesn't the Congress FUND those printing presses?

You literally mean the actual presses, or are you just using a metaphor to say fund the Fed?

As you wish. Anything to trip them up. Obviously the congress has some FORCE over them as Ron paul's Bill passed the House.

AND they were created BY the Congress...

I'd like to see the FED GONE.

Grayson is a JERK NOT unlike YOU.

And as far as my defense of freedom? *I* Have a DD214 Honorable.

And you shitstain?

I'm not him....but I have a DD214 honorable too....BFD. You think only right wing hacks serve their country proudly?

House passes Ron Paul bill on auditing Fed

House passes Ron Paul bill on auditing Fed

The U.S. House overwhelmingly approved a bill by Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, that would expand congressional authority to oversee deliberations at the Federal Reserve.
The vote was 327-98.

:clap2:
Democrats will not allow it to go anywhere in the Senate, even though a large number of them supported it in the House.

No way will Dingy harry Reid let it slide. He's building up an arsenal of shelved legislation to help Obama 'Blame it all on the other side'

Dems in the Senate, led by Reid, will hold this up for as long as possible. Clear case of screwing the taxpayer.

Forum List

Back