House Democrats Launch Investigation into Maricopa County Audit

The federal government, to include the Justice Department is corrupt to the core.
As corrupt as corporations? You know, the ones who buy the votes of representatives?

THAT is the source of the evil---corporate power.

"We have the best Congress money can buy."---Will Rogers

Blatant attempt at intimidation.
We're dealing with fascist insurrectionist traitors, and so intimidation is in order.

Spew your fascist treason around me I guarantee you'll experience intimidation, incel boy.

The DC Swamp is launching an investigation into the Maricopa County, Arizona, election and ballot audit. This should not come as a surprise after several strategy sessions in DC between the White House, executive branch, congress and allied media have taken place.

The issue is: “how to keep the illegitimacy of the current regime from surfacing.” [pdf of letter to Arizona auditors here]

The 2020 U.S. election was filled with fraud; in order to retain that fraud extreme measures are now being taken to impede, block, halt and stop any election audit that will reveal the corrupt activity. Congress has selected the House Oversight and Reform Committee to lead the effort against Arizona. The Committee’s letter requests documents and communications related to Cyber Ninja’s audit procedures, funding sources, and related issues by July 28, 2021.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

flak2.jpg

DemonRATS are so obvious!
Democrats are obvious?

Don't you realize the predictability of you guys trying to get out ahead of every single announcement you don't like and spin it before it even hits the regular media is what's really obvious here?

House to investigate AZ election audit? Really? Under what law? The Reichstag has no jurisdiction. What are the Fascists worried about? To be honest the election is over, done, finished, now the states are exercising their rights to insure the election was honest, what the hell is wrong with that? What the hell is wrong with the clown show in DC? As an American I am scared shitless about the caliber of legislators elected, from both sides!

Forum List

Back