House Democrat Exodus

The main reason the Republicans lost the House in 2018 is because almost 40 incumbents decided not to run for re-election.

This will be a double whammy for the filthy Democrats. The low approval ratings of the Democrats combined with incumbents leaving will result in a blood bath.

Good riddance to the shitheads.

The main reason the Republicans lost the House in 2018 is because almost 40 incumbents decided not to run for re-election.

This will be a double whammy for the filthy Democrats. The low approval ratings of the Democrats combined with incumbents leaving will result in a blood bath.

Good riddance to the shitheads.

You know, I totally forgot about this issue. Thank you very much. The globalist RINO establishment hacks who were also never-Trumpers left. I TOTALLY forgot about that.

Very good post sir. I need you in my threads with good information. Thank you.

Last edited:
Good thing the current job is for fumigating the House of vermin. Can you you name a single 'extreme' position of the right?
Facebook has a problem. They like to use AI to police their site. A few years ago they tested an algorithm to filter white supremacist content. It kept catching Republican lawmakers and media personalities. There seems to be no reliable automated method to differentiate what is now mainstream conservative bullshit from the organized racist bullshit. Seems you all use the same words, listen to the same people and have significant overlap on issues.

Facebook has a problem. They like to use AI to police their site. A few years ago they tested an algorithm to filter white supremacist content. It kept catching Republican lawmakers and media personalities. There seems to be no reliable automated method to differentiate what is now mainstream conservative bullshit from the organized racist bullshit. Seems you all use the same words, listen to the same people and have significant overlap on issues.
So, you got nothing. Got it.

The problem here is that you would not think anything is extreme. Even the overthrow of the US government or making civil war on your fellow Americans is a frequent staple of right wing rants these days.
It happened before, because of you and your slave KKK Democrat Party.

We do not want to live in the Marxist authoritarian state that you are creating. We would rather fight for our liberty and freedom.

The fact that you do not understand this speaks volumes about your Communist mentality and your utter lack of ethics.

House Democrat Exodus: Rep. Jim Cooper, 29th Democrat, Says He Won’t Seek Reelection

Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) on Tuesday became the 29th House Democrat to announce he’s not seeking re-election.
Cooper, 67, has represented Tennessee’s 5th Congressional District since 2003 and spent an earlier stint in Congress representing a different district from 1983 to 1995.

You gotta' love the ignorant thread about Biden being able to beat Trump, but then, this ^

Forum List

Back