Hottest January day ever recorded

Not at all, I'm simply showing that for every stupid anecdotal article you post "proving" your claim I can post several stupid anecdotal articles "disproving" your claim.

But we never made a claim, other than that we were shooting down your side's endless "Cold weather at my house proves global warming is a hoax!" logic failures.

It's really not complicated. Refuting your side's bonehead errors does not mean we're making those same errors.

I LOVE THIS FORUM.

Just fascinating to see fairly intelligent people be unable to connect the dots time after time after time.

s0n.......it only matters what peoples perceptions are, not what a handful of science bozos are saying in science journals nobody cares about. Most all of the nation has spent the last month of their life worrying about their balls falling off from bitter cold temperatures.

Its really not that complicated.

Nobody cares about the science.......except the internet k00k left. If they did.......we wouldn't have the Obama EIA releasing THIS graph in 2013 >>>>

By the way.......the EIA projections for renewables are far, far more positive than the majority of similar projections ( what s surprise :D:D ). Several other independent graphs are presented in the thread PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING within this forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back