Hot... or Not?

It's funny when women wear fake eyelashes. As if those spider legs look like real eyelashes? :dunno: I would never wear those. I would feel silly. Okay, maybe if I was an actress or model temporarily for a photo shoot, but I wouldn't just walk around like that.

Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg
Neither one is hot. The one on the left looks like a painted doll. The one on the right looks very nice, sweet, and friendly. But, those two would not be considered HOT.

Same person . . . Kim Kardashian.
Same opinion, neither is HOT. One looks phony, the other looks real. One looks like she could be anyone's best friend. The other looks like a snob, a bore, and a social zero.

I think she's pretty but plastic looking. A lot of her IS fake, so . . .
To me, not attractive at all. I'm more into the real deal, not the high society phony painted snobbish look. I think plain is very attractive and sexy. To me, sexy is inside and out, not just outward appearance. A sweet look, a nice personality, fun, out-going, and friendly are WOW !!! sexy. The movie star look doesn't impress me, nor get my motor running.

It's funny when women wear fake eyelashes. As if those spider legs look like real eyelashes? :dunno: I would never wear those. I would feel silly. Okay, maybe if I was an actress or model temporarily for a photo shoot, but I wouldn't just walk around like that.
In my opinion, women don't need all of that phony crap to look sexy, attractive, and hot.

In my opinion, women don't need all of that phony crap to look sexy, attractive, and hot.

I wear some makeup, and that's enough for me to have to do every day. I wouldn't want to spend all that time putting on fake eyelashes and stuff like that. Gosh, it must take some people HOURS to get ready every day. Lol!

I am WAY too impatient. :D I even hate getting my hair done at the salon. I'm always like, are you done yet or what? I want to get the hell out of this chair now!
I don't like the way the barber does mine, so I've been doing it myself, and it looks 110% better in my opinion.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg
I've seen 'em bigger and smoother.......

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.
Not necessarily. Cellulite is the result of the breakdown of connective tissue.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg
I've seen 'em bigger and smoother.......

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.
Not necessarily. Cellulite is the result of the breakdown of connective tissue.

Not really. It is to do with tissue but it is completely normal for most women. Even female athletes can have cellulite. We store fat differently and in different areas, just another difference between men and women.

The Dirty Little Secret of the Female Athlete Cellulite Breaking Muscle

Women who have cellulite tend to have connective tissue that is arranged differently. The connective tissue forms chamber-like structures that cause or encourage fat to bulge upward and outward into the dermis. Areas like women’s thighs and buttocks are especially prone to cellulite because that’s where we tend to store body fat. Men and the few women who do not develop cellulite have connective tissue that encourages fat to expand laterally and internally but not out into the dermis. So, a man’s thighs might have just as much adipose tissue, but he has what amounts to compression stockings over the top of the fat layer, whereas a woman has a pair of fishnets lying over her first layer of adipose. These structural differences have been confirmed with MRI, sonogram, and wedge biopsies. There is no getting around it - cellulite and the structure of the skin in cellulite-prone areas are simply different and something you cannot control.

Cellulite and the Female Athlete
I bet you’re still wondering why some women - even thin, lean athletic women - tend to have lots of cellulite and their female counterparts do not. Genetics, my friend. If your connective tissue is put together differently than your friend’s, your skin is going to look different. Just like skin color, hair, and height are all genetically determined, so is your predisposition to cellulite.That’s right, Mother Nature decides if you are to be dimple free or not.

She must find the dimples cute because 85-98% of post-pubertal females have cellulite. Yes! That means almost all women have cellulite.

I am WAY too impatient. :D I even hate getting my hair done at the salon. I'm always like, are you done yet or what? I want to get the hell out of this chair now!
I don't like the way the barber does mine, so I've been doing it myself, and it looks 110% better in my opinion.

I do my own hair too and agree! It's perfect now!

I wear some makeup, and that's enough for me to have to do every day. I wouldn't want to spend all that time putting on fake eyelashes and stuff like that. Gosh, it must take some people HOURS to get ready every day. Lol!

Agreed! I use some light eye makeup lipstick & blush - can put it on in less than 2 minutes. I can be showered & ready to go out in 20-25 minutes

Agreed! I use some light eye makeup lipstick & blush - can put it on in less than 2 minutes. I can be showered & ready to go out in 20-25 minutes

Sonny Clark did you thank me twice for this? If so, how did you do that??? (OOPS - never mind, it was Chris L)

Sonny Clark did you thank me twice for this? If so, how did you do that??? (OOPS - never mind, it was Chris L)
I have no idea. Let me check to see what I did. Hold on.

Nope, it was ChisL.

I did it once and she did it once.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

kimmcakes2.jpg
Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg
Neither one is hot. The one on the left looks like a painted doll. The one on the right looks very nice, sweet, and friendly. But, those two would not be considered HOT.

Same person . . . Kim Kardashian.
One just has more possibility of a uni-brow...

Forum List

Back