Hot... or Not?

Hot or Not???.....

Fishnet Stockings
images
Could be under the right circumstances.

Which kind.... ? (of circumstances...)
The situation, the person wearing them, the mood, and the intent. If it was meant as a tease, no, it wouldn't be hot. If the intent was to seduce, yes, very hot.

I had a man just recently say .... everyone likes TEASING? So, apparently not!!!
Oh, teasing can be Goooooooood, at times. Especially if the follow-up is down and dirty. But, teasing just to tease, and then leave someone hanging, is bad bad bad bad bad cruel cruel cruel cruel.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg
I've seen 'em bigger and smoother.......

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

Not hot. Ridiculous looking, like a caricature. Probably photoshopped like all of Kim's pics. Gross, no way are you going to have a butt that big without cellulite and cottage cheese. :D

kimmcakes2.jpg

Well, I would imagine that won't last too long without cosmetic surgery. :D Butts are made up of a lot of fat, and women's fat cells turns into cellulite.
Depends how much you work it, work it...
Exercise and youth help......And butt creme......

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

kimmcakes2.jpg
Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg
Neither one is hot. The one on the left looks like a painted doll. The one on the right looks very nice, sweet, and friendly. But, those two would not be considered HOT.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

kimmcakes2.jpg
Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg
Neither one is hot. The one on the left looks like a painted doll. The one on the right looks very nice, sweet, and friendly. But, those two would not be considered HOT.

Same person . . . Kim Kardashian.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

kimmcakes2.jpg
Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg

Same opinion, neither is HOT. One looks phony, the other looks real. One looks like she could be anyone's best friend. The other looks like a snob, a bore, and a social zero.

hot or not....

BIG BUTTS
View attachment 42608

kimmcakes2.jpg

Depends how much you work it, work it...
Exercise and youth help......And butt creme......

With a butt that deep, she must have swass all the time.
giggle.gif

kimmcakes2.jpg
Not Hot !!!!

0.jpg

Same opinion, neither is HOT. One looks phony, the other looks real. One looks like she could be anyone's best friend. The other looks like a snob, a bore, and a social zero.

I think she's pretty but plastic looking. A lot of her IS fake, so . . .

Forum List

Back