Hot Mic Captures Humiliating Moment Trump Tells Christie To Leave Stage (VIDEO)

Maybe Christie was doing Trump a favor and Trump was basically saying "ok, thanks, now get on the plane and go home, dude. You have done me a great solid and you are now off the hook." In Other words, the nature of the comment needs context. Was the exchange done in a friendly context or in a prick context. The video does not answer that question. It seems unlikely that Trump would be such a dick to Christie after he did him the favor of endorsing him and setting his schedule aside on short notice to travel around on Trump's plane to make campaign stops on his behalf.

If Trump IS being a prick and is treating Christie like a $10 dollar whore, then it is funny as hell!

Maybe Christie was doing Trump a favor and Trump was basically saying "ok, thanks, now get on the plane and go home, dude. You have done me a great solid and you are now off the hook." In Other words, the nature of the comment needs context. Was the exchange done in a friendly context or in a prick context. The video does not answer that question. It seems unlikely that Trump would be such a dick to Christie after he did him the favor of endorsing him and setting his schedule aside on short notice to travel around on Trump's plane to make campaign stops on his behalf.

If Trump IS being a prick and is treating Christie like a $10 dollar whore, then it is funny as hell!
That's what happened...

Chisty had the nerve to comment on Rubio nit showing up to do his job (vote in the senate ). This from the gov of New Jersey who flies to Texas just to suck trumps balls.

Chisty had the nerve to comment on Rubio nit showing up to do his job (vote in the senate ). This from the gov of New Jersey who flies to Texas just to suck trumps balls.
I see you are nitpicking over there...

Forum List

Back