Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

Who said anything about Obama controlling the internet? I just mentioned one organization with one website. But the simple fact that the Obama Administration is scripted and that ultra-liberals like Helen Thomas are claiming that Obama is "controlling the Press" should turn a few heads. I realize brain-dead Obamabots won't care, but for the rest of the thinking world, we know what this means.

You think the entire Administration is scripted and where did Helen Thomas "claim" this? I'd like to see the context.

Oh brother. If you're not going to keep up with current events, why even bother to post here?

And for the rest of you who have been living under a rock and can't do a google search, here's a link:

Helen Thomas: Obama “controlling the press” - Collegenews.

Oh brother. If you're not going to keep up with current events, why even bother to post here?

And for the rest of you who have been living under a rock and can't do a google search, here's a link:

Helen Thomas: Obama “controlling the press” - Collegenews.

Hmmm..

That’s not Helen Thomas’s only problem. She took issue with an understanding between the administration and a writer from the Huffington Post, who was invited to the White House to ask Obama a question pulled from inquiries sent by individuals in Iran. She asserted the managed news was “blatant.”

It's called the mainstream media being pissed off that regular people and blogs are finally getting their shot to ask questions. She doesn't even care whether it's a tough question or not. The one question the guy from the Huff asked, Obama dodged if I recalled.

Helen Thomas is a very respected journalist and asked plenty of tough questions in her career. However, the mainstream media as a whole has failed at asking the tough questions for over the last eight years.

Hey Allie, you need to get back OFF THE WAGON...just the other night, when you said you were drinking, you said that you had a recipient at your work who was born in Hawaii, that had to show their certificate of birth for them to get benefits and you examined his at the same time they had obama's on the internet and that you saw that they were clearly the same and that obama's certificate of birth was real....?

So girl, what's the story with that?

Care

In THIS thread, I am addressing the idiotic claim that there's no evidence that Obama is hiding his birth certificate.

He is hiding it. He won't put it on his transparency website, they purged all questions about it on the same site, and he won't authorize the hospital where he says he was born to verify his birth there.

What I think about his actual birth cert is irrelevant to this convo. I'm just pointing out that it's stupid to say there's no evidence that he's hiding it when obviously he is.

And yes, the Hawaiian birth cert I saw looked just like the one I saw online for Obama. But forgery is rampant, and Obama won't authorize verification.

The president yanked the bc from his transparency site. Who knows what is floating on other sites.

And if there was a question about the circumstances of a president's birth, darned tooting I'd ask to see the evidence.

All Obama has to do is authorize the hospital to release the info and all this would go away. All he has to do it address it. The fact that he refuses to means one of two (or possibly both) things: He doesn't think he answers to the people, and/or he's hiding something about the circumstances of his birth.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the first issue.
You still have not answered if you have ever asked to see any other president's birth certificate. And here is your ugly pictures of Chelsea Clinton, the fact you think they were purged from the internet just shows how much you are off your rocker.
Chelsea Clinton's Life in Photos -- New York Magazine
Yahoo! Image Detail for http://www.netzeitung.de/img/0058/171558-1.jpg

And many of you forget how much they went after he for being ugly with McCain even joining in.
Another memory lapse: Coulter claims "people didn't go after Chelsea Clinton" | Media Matters for America

And you've already shown that you have no comprehension ability.

As I said, the POINT is that the comment that Obama's not hiding his birth certificate is ludicrous.

Whether or not the cert circulated (unauthorized, unverified by Obama) online was authentic is a different topic, and not the one I was addressing.

Let's break this down for the peanut gallery. If you say "The sky is green" and I say, "No, here is the color blue and this is the color of the sky, hence the sky is blue..." and you respond with "Are you saying grass isn't green?" the last question has absolutely nothing to do with the original discussion and proves NOTHING.

Likewise, whether Obama was born in the US or not has NOTHING to do with my observation that the person who said he wasn't hiding it is full of shit. He is hiding it, there's no doubt.

WHY he's hiding it is something different and I haven't offered up any EVIDENCE regarding that. The only evidence I've offered is the evidence that he's hiding it.

Now look up the word "evidence" and start over.

The fact that he no longer allows the public to access his birth certificate online IS FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT HE'S HIDING HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

He has pulled his birth certificate so it is no longer available to view online. So he is hiding his birth certificate.

The president yanked the bc from his transparency site

Allie, are these statements true?

Or did you lie?

Liars are not to be trusted. They first have to come clean and explain why they lied, then they can again begin to build trust.

Did you lie?

Come on Allie, this is not hard. When you tell a lie, there is a reason. YOu can say something like:

"I really believe in my heart of hearts that Obama isn't a natural US cititzen. So I made up that claim to support my position. I'm sorry."

OR you can say:

"I thought I had heard that somewhere but it must not be true. Sorry."

OR you can say:

"I got that mixed up with the blog post removed from the Transparenct site about his BC. Sorry."

There are many fairly respectable ways to correct a lie.

No, I gave him too much credit. I thought he'd actually had it up on his transparency site and then pulled it.

I should have known better. Thanks for pointing out that it was never there in the first place, so therefore your comment that there's no "evidence" that he's hiding his birth certificate is a lie.

No, I gave him too much credit. I thought he'd actually had it up on his transparency site and then pulled it.

Thank you Allie. Now we can move on, bearing in mind that we will need evidence to support your claims in the future. OK?

I should have known better. Thanks for pointing out that it was never there in the first place, so therefore your comment that there's no "evidence" that he's hiding his birth certificate is a lie.

We have now established that the BC was never posted or removed from the transparency site. THe BC was, in fact, made available to Fact Check.ORG, and they have the photos available online, as they have been for some time. Rather than hiding the BC, it has been made available, photoed and thoroughly circulated on the web. The exact opposite of "hide".

Furthermore, I am assuming that you reject the certified copy that is the sunject of all this? THe one posted on the internet?

If you do reject this copy as some sort of fake, how is that a rational brain figures that someone is hiding the original and also hiding the fake?

Can you explain why someone would make a fake BC and then hide it? What is your story on why Obama would be hiding the BC that you don't accept anyway?

just to clarify:

obama has never offered up a copy of his birth certificate

He offered a certified record of his birth. Personally verified several times over by the Hawaiian Dept. of Vital stats.

it is still not a birth certificate and where is your evidence as to this "several times over"......

just pointing out facts

If you're wanting to play word games, there is no such thing as "birth certificate". Nor is there any law that states he must provide a "birth certificate." The simple fact is that the law says Obama must be a natural born citizen of the US. The certificate offered is acceptable proof of such for every government requirement for proof of such.

HONOLULU — The state’s Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama’s birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family. ...

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record,” DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i,” Fukino said.
State Of Hawaii Confirms Obama’s Birth Certificate | Say Anything: North Dakota's Most Popular Political Blog

The certificate presented by Obama is the first verification offered by the State of Hawaii. Subsequently, they furhter verified the BC with this public statement.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"
Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

Obama Hawaiian-born: Citizen for sure: The Swamp

You can dig almost endlessly and find verification by several different people with the Health Department in Hawaii. Thay have, in fact, made no secret that they are weary of verifying this birth.

Now, all I ask is that the rest of you provide credible information to support your claims.

If you're wanting to play word games, there is no such thing as "birth certificate". Nor is there any law that states he must provide a "birth certificate." The simple fact is that the law says Obama must be a natural born citizen of the US. The certificate offered is acceptable proof of such for every government requirement for proof of such.

HONOLULU — The state’s Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama’s birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family. ...

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record,” DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i,” Fukino said.
State Of Hawaii Confirms Obama’s Birth Certificate | Say Anything: North Dakota's Most Popular Political Blog

The certificate presented by Obama is the first verification offered by the State of Hawaii. Subsequently, they furhter verified the BC with this public statement.

"
Yes," said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

You can dig almost endlessly and find verification by several different people with the Health Department in Hawaii. Thay have, in fact, made no secret that they are weary of verifying this birth.

Now, all I ask is that the rest of you provide credible information to support your claims.

Whether people want it to admit it or not, the "birthers" movement is partially motivated by racism. I'm not saying it holds true for everybody who believes that theory, not at all. Rather some people just don't want to believe a black man won the Presidency and instead claim he's from Africa.

"

Whether people want it to admit it or not, the "birthers" movement is partially motivated by racism. I'm not saying it holds true for everybody who believes that theory, not at all. Rather some people just don't want to believe a black man won the Presidency and instead claim he's from Africa.

I wouldn't knwo one way or the other, although I might suspect.

In any case, the way to make an argument is with facts. I have presented support for everything I have claimed. The rest are not providing evidence and even telling out right lies.

Hey Allie, you need to get back OFF THE WAGON...just the other night, when you said you were drinking, you said that you had a recipient at your work who was born in Hawaii, that had to show their certificate of birth for them to get benefits and you examined his at the same time they had obama's on the internet and that you saw that they were clearly the same and that obama's certificate of birth was real....?

Care

In THIS thread, I am addressing the idiotic claim that there's no evidence that Obama is hiding his birth certificate.

He is hiding it. He won't put it on his transparency website, they purged all questions about it on the same site, and he won't authorize the hospital where he says he was born to verify his birth there.

What I think about his actual birth cert is irrelevant to this convo. I'm just pointing out that it's stupid to say there's no evidence that he's hiding it when obviously he is.

And yes, the Hawaiian birth cert I saw looked just like the one I saw online for Obama. But forgery is rampant, and Obama won't authorize verification.

PLEASE Stop being silly for the sake of being partisan.

The article specifically states that the Hospital NEVER ASKED OBAMA to release his birth information...so to say that obama has refused to give the hospital the release of his birth information is an OUTRIGHT LIE. The hospital already acknowledged that he was born there when they made his statement of being born there, in a public setting....

Second, the State of Hawaii uses the certification of live birth AS THE LEGAL FORM FOR PROOF OF BIRTH, for every single citizen of hawaii, this is what they issue. If this is good for every single Government Agency then it is a LEGAL FORM, and NOTARIZED AT THAT...

Along with THE FACT that the governor, and the Head of the Dept of Health VERIFIED that Obama does have a birth certificate that matches up to his certification of Live fricking birth....and that IT IS NOT A FRAUD.

Third, the Health Department of Vital statistics issued a notification of live births in hawaii every sunday in the Honolulu Advisory news paper back in 1961, and the hawaiian State Health Dept issued a notice of the Birth of Obama on Sunday August 13, 1961 in hawaii in the Honolulu Advisor, along with all other babies born in hawaii on august 4, 1961. Refute this allie instead of mouthing off like a thoughtless partisan hack...why would this notice be put in the paper BY THE STATE OF HAWAII back in 1961 for Obama's birth in Hawaii?

Fourth, on the notarized certification of Live Birth in Hawaii, it has a date that Obama's Birth was processed with our government and made official with the Health Department Registrar of vital statistics on August 8th, 1961...4 days after he was born....the STUPID ASS article that Pale posted and ALL OF YOU, NEVER ADDRESS THIS ISSUE and this PROVES obama did NOTget his birth certificate ONE YEAR LATER as pale and the article has said AND is speculating and thus the reason to get his original blah blah blah...his ORIGINAL WAS FILED with the State of Hawaii 4 days after his birth...if he were born in Africa, HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THIS HAVE BEEN DONE?

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE if he were born in Kenya, as the LIARS keep saying?

Oh, and the FEDERAL State Department VERIFIED his citizenship for Presidency....TAKE IT UP WITH THEM....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

Where in the heck is your deductive reasoning, your logic, the brains GOD GAVE YOU?

ENOUGH....playing dumb like this is BEYOND REASON, at this point....:cuckoo:

Care

Care

PLEASE Stop being silly for the sake of being partisan.

The article specifically states that the Hospital NEVER ASKED OBAMA to release his birth information...so to say that obama has refused to give the hospital the release of his birth information is an OUTRIGHT LIE. The hospital already acknowledged that he was born there when they made his statement of being born there, in a public setting....

Second, the State of Hawaii uses the certification of live birth AS THE LEGAL FORM FOR PROOF OF BIRTH, for every single citizen of hawaii, this is what they issue. If this is good for every single Government Agency then it is a LEGAL FORM, and NOTARIZED AT THAT...

Along with THE FACT that the governor, and the Head of the Dept of Health VERIFIED that Obama does have a birth certificate that matches up to his certification of Live fricking birth....and that IT IS NOT A FRAUD.

Third, the Health Department of Vital statistics issued a notification of live births in hawaii every sunday in the Honolulu Advisory news paper back in 1961, and the hawaiian State Health Dept issued a notice of the Birth of Obama on Sunday August 13, 1961 in hawaii in the Honolulu Advisor, along with all other babies born in hawaii on august 4, 1961. Refute this allie instead of mouthing off like a thoughtless partisan hack...why would this notice be put in the paper BY THE STATE OF HAWAII back in 1961 for Obama's birth in Hawaii?

Fourth, on the notarized certification of Live Birth in Hawaii, it has a date that Obama's Birth was processed with our government and made official with the Health Department Registrar of vital statistics on August 8th, 1961...4 days after he was born....the STUPID ASS article that Pale posted and ALL OF YOU, NEVER ADDRESS THIS ISSUE and this PROVES obama did NOTget his birth certificate ONE YEAR LATER as pale and the article has said AND is speculating and thus the reason to get his original blah blah blah...his ORIGINAL WAS FILED with the State of Hawaii 4 days after his birth...if he were born in Africa, HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THIS HAVE BEEN DONE?

IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE if he were born in Kenya, as the LIARS keep saying?

Oh, and the FEDERAL State Department VERIFIED his citizenship for Presidency....TAKE IT UP WITH THEM....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

Where in the heck is your deductive reasoning, your logic, the brains GOD GAVE YOU?

ENOUGH....playing dumb like this is BEYOND REASON, at this point....:cuckoo:

Care

I agree.

But in courtesy to the opposition, allow me to state their well reasoned, usual response:

"Un uh....is not.....moron."

New Topics

Forum List

Back