Horse lovers...please sit down before reading this!

Did he have a hunting liscence and horse tag?

why are horses more sacred than hogs?
Hogs are smarter.

Just joking on the horse tag but serious on the hog angle.

What a worthless piece of shit to shoot a horse.

I hope they catch the pond scum.

you can have a pig if you want- I'll take a horse everytime. probably another jackass hunter that was frustrated over missing his or her deer.

Did he have a hunting liscence and horse tag?

why are horses more sacred than hogs?
Hogs are smarter.

Just joking on the horse tag but serious on the hog angle.
I don't know...I saw some pretty smart horses in the Barnum and Bailey Circus last time I took the grandchildren to it. I seriously doubt that pigs could have learned the routine.

Didn't they used to hang people for stealing horses? There has always been a strong human/horse bond.

Whoever did that must be insane.

I only hope the person who did this someday gets to experience the same kind of pain and terror,, I wish I could watch him.

I only hope the person who did this someday gets to experience the same kind of pain and terror,, I wish I could watch him.

Over a horse?

Seems a bit extreme don't yas think?

Yeah it was bad but to enjoy watching a hooman in the same situation?

I wonder do city and couthry raised folks vary in a predictable pattern to this event?

Last edited:
Unlikely they have much empathy for anyone but themselves,

So right. The person or persons who did this are just sick fucks, period.

I have shown horses for years and still trail ride whenever I can. Horses are a great way to relax and enjoy the scenery. Trails aren't as good down her in Florida but NH and NC have great places to ride. Super fun.

You think thats bad? heres one for you....

A Phoenix horse owner is fighting to warn others about what she thinks are recurring acts of bestiality on her property, sparking testimony from other Valley equestrians about similar incidents.

Melinda Gustafson said she thinks one of her horses was sexually molested by a human at least four times on her property in the 15000 block of North 40th Place. She believes the activity started 17 months ago, with the most recent episode in October.

A detective with the Phoenix Police Department, whose officers were called to the home, told The Arizona Republic that, while there were indications Gustafson's horse was physically abused, police believe a thief was trying to steal the animal. They found nothing to indicate the intruder tried to have sex with the horse, as Gustafson asserts.
Horse owner warns about risk of animal molestation

I'm not sure , but I think a lot of the laws concerning livestock are still on the books here and the person that did the sort of thing the thread author is talking about would be in for a pretty rough time. There is no call for that sort of thing, but you know, that daily tens of thousands of horses are taken to Mexico to be processed into meat for dogfood and other products , these are racehorses etc. and hopefully some good will come out of it and the person will be caught and punished.

hmm yall are focussing on this one event when they are rounding up horses out west...wild mustangs...what will become of them...

i hope they catch the scum....

hmm yall are focussing on this one event when they are rounding up horses out west...wild mustangs...what will become of them...

I already know what happens to most of the ones that are not adopted bones, they ship them to Mexico to be processed.

Frenzied hooves beat against the wet cement as horses of all colors and ages file through the line. Poked with an electric prod, they are forced down the crammed alley.

As the chute door opens the workers whistle and holler. A gray horse slips, falling to his hind legs. Panicked, he lunges forward and takes his final steps into the "kill box."

As he drops his head to smell the blood, a worker grabs his long mane and plunges a knife into his neck. Stunned, the horse throws his head and, ten seconds later, is stabbed again. As the horse collapses to the ground the workers break out in a cheer.

As time runs out for the 109th Congress to stop the slaughter of America's horses, The Humane Society of the United States released exclusive video that includes this shocking footage from a municipal slaughterhouse in Juarez, just over the Mexican border.

Grisly End for American Horses | The Humane Society of the United States

apparently them Mexicans don't love the horses like they do their mules.

I already know what happens to most of the ones that are not adopted bones, they ship them to Mexico to be processed.

Frenzied hooves beat against the wet cement as horses of all colors and ages file through the line. Poked with an electric prod, they are forced down the crammed alley.

As the chute door opens the workers whistle and holler. A gray horse slips, falling to his hind legs. Panicked, he lunges forward and takes his final steps into the "kill box."

As he drops his head to smell the blood, a worker grabs his long mane and plunges a knife into his neck. Stunned, the horse throws his head and, ten seconds later, is stabbed again. As the horse collapses to the ground the workers break out in a cheer.

As time runs out for the 109th Congress to stop the slaughter of America's horses, The Humane Society of the United States released exclusive video that includes this shocking footage from a municipal slaughterhouse in Juarez, just over the Mexican border.

Grisly End for American Horses | The Humane Society of the United States
Back home, we used to provide electrical service to the KAM Dog Food rendering plant and canning factory. They used chain hoists to peel the skin off, after shooting the animal in the brain with a .22 rifle. After hanging it by its hind legs, they'd slit the belly and let the guts fall on the floor, attach the skin around both aft ankles to a chain that pulled down toward the floor, then pull the skin off over the horse's nose, all the while wading around in up to a foot of entrails.

When they slit a pregnant mare and the foal fell out, they'd hang it up and continue slitting and pulling. Waste not...want not.

I was in the top of the slaughter room one day servicing one of the hoists when the lunch bell rang. The skinner, dressed in hip boots and a rubber apron, both covered with blood and other bodily fluids, walked over to the wall, took off his rubber gloves, retrieved a sandwich and proceeded to eat while standing in entrails.

I was happy when they closed the rendering plant to build a subdivision.

Last edited:
When I had horses, we had stupid effin' hunters shooting at them all the time. I mean... seriously... when is the last time you saw a gray deer? Oh, and thanks for minding the "no hunting" and "no trespassing" signs hung all over the fenced off pastures. And to the ass who shot and killed my friend's horse - if you weren't caught, I do hope karma is sitting on your face and wiggling furiously today.

Forum List

Back