Horse lovers...please sit down before reading this!

Deers are gray during hunting season in Wisconsin. the one I shot this year was. the problem is the cost of hay is high. you cannot even give horses away. they recently shut down the last processing plant so to get rid of a horse it has to be shipped to Canada or Mexico. and these horses have to be really big or they will not be excepted. so the smaller ones get a shot to be put down or become zoo food!!! I think meat is meat. an animal is an animal. why is a horse more sacred than a cow? I know if this meat was sold here there would be a demand. being put down for slaughter is better than being neglected, abused or starved to death.

My first girlfriend had a face like a horse...

Have you ever seen Sussie?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture529-val18.jpg

no But I would give it a try. The American Indians prefered it to cow meat! it is available and popular in Europe, Asia, Mexico. Meat is meat! a horse is a farm animal also.

I only hope the person who did this someday gets to experience the same kind of pain and terror,, I wish I could watch him.

Over a horse?

Seems a bit extreme don't yas think?

Yeah it was bad but to enjoy watching a hooman in the same situation?

I wonder do city and couthry raised folks vary in a predictable pattern to this event?

Over a horse? Yes.. Extreme? I bet the horse thinks so.

no But I would give it a try. The American Indians prefered it to cow meat! it is available and popular in Europe, Asia, Mexico. Meat is meat! a horse is a farm animal also.

Horses helped build this nation, you fool. It is illegal to sell horse meat in this country.

wildhorses2-vi.jpg

I wrote a rather detailed letter to the President about exporting our wild horses, or a lot of them, to Afghanistan. If there is one characteristic of Afghanis, it is that they have always been horsemen.

Salazar has $40M dollars to keep some 38k head of horses and burros in captivity and maintain them. We should send them over to Afganistan and help them with transportation, freight, power for wells, farming.......horses are indispensable. Afghanistan doesn't have roads or a delivery supply chain system for fuel for motorized vehicles, and a horse can walk a foot path no wider than what a person uses.

I only hope the person who did this someday gets to experience the same kind of pain and terror,, I wish I could watch him.

Over a horse?

I wonder do city and couthry raised folks vary in a predictable pattern to this event?

Do horses have souls?
Do they go to heaven?
Who is the patron saint of horses?

Over a horse?

Do horses have souls?
Do they go to heaven?
Who is the patron saint of horses?

Who knows if horses have souls? how would you know? It's clear that the asshole who shot this horse and left him standing there in fear and pain has no soul. And he did it just for the hell of it. I'm betting that horse has more sould than the asshole..

clydesdales1.jpg

lets see a pig do this​

Ahhhh, the magnificent Budweiser Clydesdales. This is one of my favorite videos that they did. A tribute to 9/11 that was only shown one time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlaE5a-SI4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlaE5a-SI4[/ame]

TipLine:
770 461 6353

Pledge to raise the reward total (they just take your name and info...no pay out until conviction of the perp):
770 716 4779

There are always those who abuse animals, and the part that bothers most is the fact these 'people' who commit these acts will do in many cases the same things to human beings. And we walk by them everyday.
Lotsa crazies out there, some even behead people just because they don't believe the way THEY do.

I have had horses for several years. Right now I have 3 'wild horses' that I can't get close to. I just give them a place to live where they are not bothering anyone. Over the years I have had two instances where my horses have been shot, one time where a horse was stabbed and one time where one of my horses was covered in paint.
The last time I had a horse shot was over 3 years ago. I heard the shot and took my quad out to see what was going on. There were two ADULTS inside my fenced pasture with rifles. Didn't ask, didn't give warning- just opened fire with my 16guage loaded with #6 birdshot. it took them 8 shots from my double barrel to get out of my pasture, and I never heard a word about it later. I know I hit them, and I know how painful it is to dig that shot out of your skin.
I have no regrets, never made a secret of it and would do it again.
Where I live I was well within my rights.
I did spread the word around at all the feed stores in the area that next time I would use my SKS, maybe that is why I never had any more problems after that time. Birdshot from a distance is just painful, that SKS will drop an elk at 100 yards.

Forum List

Back