Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon

Scum of the earth, post here in support of this policy!

What should be done with aborted fetuses?
Maybe the anti-choicers would like the aborted fetuses pickled in jars, They could set them at the dinner table and talk to them. They could show them to all their friends. They could wave them at women going into clinics. Suitable for any occasion.

My wife and I lost our first child to miscarriage in the first trimester.

Anyone know what it's like to experience that?
Yes, many. It's not uncommon, although somewhat rare in the third trimester. That's usually due to illness or a serious defect.

Last edited:
I'm no longer playing nice with liberals that dance and dodge and expand the boundaries of discussion. Time to expose you for what you are.

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech.

This is how liberals disguise their efforts towards Green Energy, while they chant Hail Satan.

Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon - Katie Pavlich

Sam Brentano, chairman of the Marion County board of commissioners, said late Wednesday the board is taking immediate action to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries at the plant that has been turning waste into energy since 1987.

"We provide an important service to the people of this state and it would be a travesty if this program is jeopardized due to this finding," he said in a statement. "We thought our ordinance excluded this type of material at the waste-to-energy facility. We will take immediate action to ensure a process is developed to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries."

You're talking about medical waste.

Did you know that embryos that are created by IVF are disposed the same way? I guess you have no problem with that though. It's ok to throw embryos out as garbage as long as it's not used by science.

You're a hypocrite.

Why stop with the aborted. Why not do it to all the dead and save the trees?

Have you ever heard of cremation?

Most people I know want that instead of being buried in the ground in a box.

My dad was cremated, so was my uncle, so was my aunt, so was my grandmother. My mom will be cremated so will my aunt when they die.

I've told my husband if he doesn't have me cremated and puts me in a box in the ground, I will haunt him.

Why stop with the aborted. Why not do it to all the dead and save the trees?

Have you ever heard of cremation?

Most people I know want that instead of being buried in the ground in a box.

My dad was cremated, so was my uncle, so was my aunt, so was my grandmother. My mom will be cremated so will my aunt when they die.

I've told my husband if he doesn't have me cremated and puts me in a box in the ground, I will haunt him.
There's a new better way, and more environmentally friendly too. We freeze-dry you and break you into chips for fertilizer: Promession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
From the link:

Sam Brentano, chairman of the Marion County board of commissioners, said late Wednesday the board is taking immediate action to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries at the plant that has been turning waste into energy since 1987.

Emphasis added.

Reading Comprehension 101. The plant has been burning waste and converting it into energy since 1987. That does not mean it has been burning fetal tissue that long.

Here is what you conveniently left out from the link:

An Oregon county commission has ordered an incinerator to stop accepting boxed medical waste to generate electricity after learning the waste it's been burning may include tissue from aborted fetuses from British Columbia.

Emphasis added.

They have only just learned the waste they have been receiving from BC may have aborted fetal tissue in it.

They're whining about abortions performed in Canada now?

It seems to me that the OP was dishonest with his post but then the OP is conservative and I don't expect anything close to honesty from a conservative.

From the link:

Emphasis added.

Why does "since 1987" need emphasis?
Because you're a moron for getting pissed off about a practice that is nearly 30 years old.

Why wasn't your senile useless piece of shit Republican wet-dream Ronald Reagan on top of that? Did Reagan support this practice? Did Bush Sr.? What about Bush Jr.? Why hasn't any "pro-life" warmongering Republican President done anything about this in the last 27 years?

Now that you know about it, it makes you upset. That's how the rest of America feels about Bush's lies which caused the pointless, expensive Iraq fiasco.
Let us know when you're done fucking yourself

It's not the liberals doing the burning! It Romney's company - Stericycle!

Of course, that's forgivable - it's not him personally - just the invisible hand of free enterprise. No reason to over-regulate, here.

Forum List

Back