Zone1 Horrific moment Asian woman, 74, is sucker-punched while walking down a NYC street

Status
Not open for further replies.
These posts should be put someplace besides Zone 1 so we can really say what we think.
Aw c'mon, 1srelluc. Civility is good practice that will reunite this nation if we do our best to tolerate one another, regardless of party, so long as terroristic behaviors are not engaged, and brotherly love is practiced for one and all.

Am I wrong in suggesting that an extraordinary number of citizens of Asian descent, without provocation, have been violently assaulted in New York over the last couple of years?
Why would anyone attack an Asian person minding their own business? I'm sorry to hear this, because I never see that around here. We live in a University town that employs all kinds of people including some very wonderful scholars of Asiatic races. I've never seen the local newspaper print a story about an Asian instructor being hit on for any reason, nor any other race.

Aw c'mon, 1srelluc. Civility is good practice that will reunite this nation if we do our best to tolerate one another, regardless of party, so long as terroristic behaviors are not engaged, and brotherly love is practiced for one and all.
I get sarcasm.

That said civility has no place in discussing such actions as described in the OP......Outrage should be the order of the day.....On several levels.

A long drop from a short rope might be a step in the right direction in dealing with such animals in a "civilized" manner though. ;)

Why would anyone attack an Asian person minding their own business? I'm sorry to hear this, because I never see that around here. We live in a University town that employs all kinds of people including some very wonderful scholars of Asiatic races. I've never seen the local newspaper print a story about an Asian instructor being hit on for any reason, nor any other race.
So, you're saying where you live has a very small black demographic.

If and when the woman is caught the punishment should be where ten people sucker punch her in the head and if she lives then so be it and if she dies, well then maybe the next person who decides they want to do this will think about how they could die or be brain damaged for life.

Oh, I would do this to anyone and any color, so know that!

Why "those people" hate Asians so much?

what have they done to them?

Why "those people" hate Asians so much?

what have they done to them?
Asians are less likely to vote Democrat and own businesses in minority communities that usually charge a lot more than in other communities.

Funny thing is one day they will kill someone that is from a Vietnamese family and then let see how fast they start running when the bullets start to fly!

Prove it seeing you are a known liar!

You can show stats of their voting but you will not because then it defeats your purpose to call someone a liar as usual!

Also I didn’t say anything about where they lived and it was you, so why did you add something that I didn’t say?

That’s right you have to lie as usual and now it is your turn to lie even more!

I bet you applauded the Black woman for hitting that Asian woman and just wish you can blame a white person for the crime!
1. So there isn't any confusion I'm Black and Asian.

2. If you were going to spout of nonsense about what Asians believe why didn't you have the good sense to look it up first?

Asian Americans voted for Biden 63% to 31%, but the reality is more complex

I don’t click links from terrorists, so copy and paste it, also where did I say where they lived?

Writing about someone spouting off at someone is what you do!
😄

Asian American voters heavily favored Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden over President Donald Trump, early exit polls indicate.

The NBC News Exit Poll of early and Election Day voters indicated that 63 percent of Asian American voters across the country voted for Biden. A minority of the group voted for Trump, at 31 percent. Janelle Wong, senior researcher at the data and policy nonprofit AAPI Data, said the results track with the behavior she has observed during the election cycle.

"Asian Americans have been distinct from the general U.S. public when it comes to progressive views on health care, the environment, gun control and a social safety net provided by the government," Wong said. "These issue positions have propelled Asian Americans toward the Democratic presidential candidate for the past seven election cycles."

1. So there isn't any confusion I'm Black and Asian.

2. If you were going to spout of nonsense about what Asians believe why didn't you have the good sense to look it up first?

Asian Americans voted for Biden 63% to 31%, but the reality is more complex
Oh, and that is for high profile races , so you are going off Clinton and Biden presidential run but of course you will not discuss how they vote in lower races and even the MSNBC article said it is more complex.

Asians are hated by blacks and Democrats which is evident when Biden stated he wanted The USSC to reflect the country more and didn’t nominate anyone from the Asian community.

Now did you jump up and down when that Black woman hit that Asian woman?

Those like you would!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back