Zone1 Horrific moment Asian woman, 74, is sucker-punched while walking down a NYC street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff Raff

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2022

An elderly Asian American woman was violently sucker-punched in the head and knocked to the ground as she walked through Manhattan - in yet another grizzly attack on the streets of New York.

The victim, 74, was walking down Madison Avenue in Midtown around 11am on Wednesday when an unidentified black woman, wearing a white sweatshirt, violently punched her in an unprovoked attack, knocking her to the ground.

An elderly Asian American woman was violently sucker-punched in the head and knocked to the ground as she walked through Manhattan - in yet another grizzly attack on the streets of New York.

The victim, 74, was walking down Madison Avenue in Midtown around 11am on Wednesday when an unidentified black woman, wearing a white sweatshirt, violently punched her in an unprovoked attack, knocking her to the ground.

Hey Curried Goats, you're totally ok with this, right?

LOL

Hey Curried Goats, you're totally ok with this, right?

LOL
Not at all. You can't find any post of mine excusing vicious assaults on innocent people. Nor can you find any other Democrat, liberal or progressive on this site excusing that sort of unprovoked attack. I can however find many examples of conservative leaning members of this board excusing Ahmaud Arbery's murder and suggesting three white men had a legal right to chase him down in their cars and then shoot him when he didn't comply with their illegal detainment. As with all things, this post is nothing but projection.

I was putting air in my tire yesterday and 2 fine upstanding citizens were standing close by. I was thunking what I might use for a weapon if I need to.

Then I thunked...THE AIR HOSE :D with the heavy metal valve on the end of it...it should fracture a skull quite nicely :banana:

Keep your head on a swivel folks! The life you save may be your own.

These posts should be put someplace besides Zone 1 so we can really say what we think.
I didn't even notice that, but there it is.

I think this is the perfect post to put in Zone 1 Land! Nothing more needs to be said. Just watch and be entertained.

You Z1-monkeys can kiss a pretty peony flower.

Last edited:

Am I wrong in suggesting that an extraordinary number of citizens of Asian descent, without provocation, have been violently assaulted in New York over the last couple of years?

Am I wrong in suggesting that an extraordinary number of citizens of Asian descent, without provocation, have been violently assaulted in New York over the last couple of years?
You mean you don't believe that just being of Asian descent is provocation enough for bring assaulted violently in New York?

Missing from the report were the words HATE CRIME. BLACK hate crime.

Odd---- the FBI can identify every last person at the Capitol but they can't find one fat black lady wearimng a bun?

Why are blacks attacking asians?

Because they move here and in under 5 years have a successful business built from hard work making big profits living well.

Blacks are born here and claim they are oppressed and cannot find work or get out of Harlem so live on government taxpayer programs and have 15 kids.

Them Asians are making them look bad.

No one should be surprised. This kind of brainless shit happens often. It's typical animalistic behavior for those people.

Yes. "Those" people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back