🚨Horrible: Hawaii Big Island get warning as huge Mauna Loa volcano rumblrd,Thousands Evacuated

proof-?

I know you won't find any because it surprised everyone. Thanks for stepping into the trap Ringel avoided. :auiqs.jpg:
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png
Idiot, they had forced evacuations all around Mt. St. Helens.

You really are stupid.

I've never understood why the state doesn't dig out lava channels on the uninhabited sides of volcanoes, so the lava flows to the sea, instead of inland.

I just checked........a Democrat Governor.............just as I thought.
Screw the people, shove all that money in his pockets.
Island countries that become states.... *sigh*

I've never understood why the state doesn't dig out lava channels on the uninhabited sides of volcanoes, so the lava flows to the sea, instead of inland.

Turning a natural disaster into a political blame game, typical MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT!!

FIrst dimwit, there is no telling which way the lava will flow. Next. Most of the Big Island, like the other Islands is mostly protected lands, Federal, State and Local. The Hawaiian Culture, History and Heritage dictates respect the land, the sea and animals of that state. You're using the logic of White Man on an island where the people worship the land. Desegrating the lands of Hawaii would not sit well the people of Hawaii.

The Native Hawaiian's would not tolerate such acts that you think would be right. Pele is already pissed. Desegration of her lands is unthinkable. Pele can giveth and Pele can taketh away. Respect the history, the culture and heritage first. Something you seem to be lacking.

Turning a natural disaster into a political blame game, typical MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT!!

FIrst dimwit, there is no telling which way the lava will flow. Next. Most of the Big Island, like the other Islands is mostly protected lands, Federal, State and Local. The Hawaiian Culture, History and Heritage dictates respect the land, the sea and animals of that state. You're using the logic of White Man on an island where the people worship the land. Desegrating the lands of Hawaii would not sit well the people of Hawaii.

The Native Hawaiian's would not tolerate such acts that you think would be right. Pele is already pissed. Desegration of her lands is unthinkable. Pele can giveth and Pele can taketh away. Respect the history, the culture and heritage first. Something you seem to be lacking.

ULTRAMEGAMAGA! to you. Say it!

Yes, because volcanoes in Hawaii have only been a problem in Hawaii because of democrats.

Fascinating...

Because there is no way to determine where the lava flow is going to originate.

Has nothing to do with politics, has everything to do with geology.

Because there is no way to determine where the lava flow is going to originate.

Has nothing to do with politics, has everything to do with geology.

Most of the lava flows come from the epi-center of the volcano, they can dig out one side, so that lava flows to a non-inhabited side.
They can also dig a trech-wall around volcanoes to help keep the other breakouts at bay.
No, it won't stop all lava breakouts, but it will help a great deal.

And yes, it has everything to do with politics.
This is why roads don't get repaired in some cities, or people on social security get their checks cut down, or homeless people can't get any help........because politicians are stealing that money for themselves.

Most of the lava flows come from the epi-center of the volcano, they can dig out one side, so that lava flows to a non-inhabited side.
They can also dig a trech-wall around volcanoes to help keep the other breakouts at bay.
No, it won't stop all lava breakouts, but it will help a great deal.

And yes, it has everything to do with politics.
This is why roads don't get repaired in some cities, or people on social security get their checks cut down, or homeless people can't get any help........because politicians are stealing that money for themselves.

No, they don't. Most of the flows originate from vents far away from the central caldera.

Last edited:
I find it kind of hard to feel bad for people who choose to live next to an active volcano.
It was probably the only real estate they could afford, since they couldn't afford a trip to mainland America either. The lure of living in an island paradise must be very contagious.

Forum List

Back