🚨Horrible: Hawaii Big Island get warning as huge Mauna Loa volcano rumblrd,Thousands Evacuated

No one has been evacuated yet, they're just at a heightened alert stage as the scientists aren't even sure it will erupt this time.

No one has been evacuated yet, they're just at a heightened alert stage as the scientists aren't even sure it will erupt this time.

Unless it's going full blown spew spew into the air, it's not really a threat. Lava flows so slowly, even a snail could get out of the way.

Just take two steps to the right, and you are out of the way of the lava flow.......LOL.

I mean, COME ON MAN!!!!! ROFL

:eusa_eh:
Have you been drinking already this morning?
coffee-and-cigarettes-comedy.gif

I've never understood why the state doesn't dig out lava channels on the uninhabited sides of volcanoes, so the lava flows to the sea, instead of inland.

I just checked........a Democrat Governor.............just as I thought.
Screw the people, shove all that money in his pockets.

Maybe some climate activist should glue themselves to the volcano.

Unless it's going full blown spew spew into the air, it's not really a threat. Lava flows so slowly, even a snail could get out of the way.

Just take two steps to the right, and you are out of the way of the lava flow.......LOL.

What?

If you within two steps of a lava flow, you'll be in flames. Wow.

Why didn't the people of Pompeii think of that!

This is bad, folks. In 1950, many died because it took only 3 hours for lava from the summit, to reach the ocean.
It's all here:

Prayers up for the 50th state.​

The Big Island (Hawaii) cannot catch a break. First it was Kilauea and Mauna Loa. The Great God Pele is mightly pissed. My wife and I were in Honolulu during the Kilauea eruption. The non-stop coverage was frightening. My thoughts are with the people of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back