Horowitz Testified: Comey NOT 'Vindicated' - DON'T KNOW If There Was Political Bias'

Oh no, the nation is destroyed!

The hyperventilating on the right these days is over the top.

Wrong

When the nations men thinks this way

There will be severe consequences

The wise and productive will stop being productive

Will stop fighting wars

Will stop paying taxes

Jury systems will be destroyed
What the hell are you talking about?

Can you hear??

Listen to Horowitz

It’s clear as a bell
That he is covering up for Obama’s treason !!
Good lord, who turned your brain to mush.

Get to the point

This is over for the crooked govt even while Horowitz covers up for it

The best producers will stop producing and start cheating the govt

This will cause the govt to fall
it's almost 2pm and your on a message board smh

Horowitz clearly was trying to cover up for Obama’s treason

But he knew he had to give some to the conservatives if not they would over throw the crooked system

So he did exactly like he wanted. Covered up for Obama’s treason and gave conservatives a lot

But Horowitz chose to destroy the nation instead of the truth which would have destroyed Obama but saved the nation

Just a total con artist trick !!

Wrong

Will stop fighting wars

Will stop paying taxes

But he knew he had to give some to the conservatives if not they would over throw the crooked system

So he did exactly like he wanted. Covered up for Obama’s treason and gave conservatives a lot

But Horowitz chose to destroy the nation instead of the truth which would have destroyed Obama but saved the nation

Wrong

Will stop fighting wars

Will stop paying taxes

Dimholes like you are flushing this country down the toilet.
Sorry, but I was told this country was great. Is it not great?
I'll repeat it so you can understand:

Dimholes like you are flushing this country down the toilet.
Where are you ? Get off the message board these people are idiots

What we learned today: The FBI meddled in the 2016 election due to Democrat weaponization of them far more then Russia ever did!
And Comey is a seditionist who falsely wraps himself in our Constitution and flag!!
By January 2017, they all knew the Dossier was a pile of crap. Yet in April of 2018, Comey said how sad he was to "not know for sure" if the President of the United States was with a bunch of prostitutes who were on a bed peeing on each other.

Comey may be even worse than Mueller and J. Edgar Hoover.

Comey's FBI didn’t commit ‘errors and omissions.’ It abused its power.

“The FBI sought a warrant to wiretap a U.S. citizen and, in effect, a U.S. presidential campaign, based on a shoddy Democrat-funded pile of conspiracy theories known as the Steele dossier. The dossier’s allegations against then-candidate Donald Trump were based on ‘multiple layers of hearsay upon hearsay,’ and the document also took seriously comments made in jest. In other words, the origins of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign was exactly as partisan and shoddy as Republicans said it was, according to the information released by the Justice Department’s inspector general.”​

I blame the FBI for setting up General Flynn. As was explained in another thread, Flynn wanted to audit the CIA. That was a very bad idea.
Talking to Russians isn't a crime, even Jeff Sessions had to admit he talked to Russians.

Then why wouldn’t Flynn admit to the FBI what he talked to the ambassador about?
I think he said "I don't recall" an answer that Hillary used all the time, except the FBI called it a lie.
Here is another link that shows that Obama holdovers put the screws to Flynn:

Wait–The FBI Agents Who Interviewed Michael Flynn Didn't Think He Lied To Them?
"...The Washington Examiner’s Byron York had a lengthy piece explaining the whole timeline of the Flynn fiasco that eventually led to him pleading guilty to making false statements to the FBI. But many questions remain, specifically whether the Obama holdovers at DOJ railroaded Flynn. York noted how the DOJ thought a Logan Act violation had occurred. "

Michael Flynn is by all accounts an intelligent person. Here's what we know he did. Kislyak texted Flynn on the 28th to give him a call. Flynn sees the text the next day, calls someone senior in the Trump team and asks what he should say, gets his instructions and calls Kiyslyak back. We know he delivered the intended message on sanctions based on the recording of Kislyak's phone conversations due to the warrant on Kislyak which is completely legal. Immediately after the phone call with the ambassador, Flynn calls the senior official back to tell them the message had been delivered. The next day Flynn's recommendations to the Russians are announced by Putin and the day after that Kislyak calls Flynn to tell him that Putin took Flynn's recommendations into account. Flynn contacts the Trump administration officials to notify them of his good work.

And you want me to believe Michael Flynn just "forgot" all of this information just 24 days later?

Saying "I don't recall" always worked for Hillary. Funny Flynn goes to prison and gets bankrupt for saying that?!

You didn’t answer the question. Do you believe Flynn forgot everything I detailed just a few weeks later?

I don't know what Flynn actually "forgot" do you? All I know if you provide an answer to the FBI that isn't perfect you go to prison
I'd default to "I don't recall" too, like Hillary. Funny she didn't get arrested, huh??

A better question is why did the FBI pull a perjury trap on Flynn, when the questioners thought he was being honest? Hint: To get Flynn to lie about Trump.

That exchange between Horowitz and Graham does not prove Horowitz believes the FBI investigation was politically biased.

In fact, his conclusions state the opposite.

Horowitz found NOTHING ILLEGAL. He said the FBI investigation was LEGITIMATE.

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can. You should know, though, that you look unbelievably pathetic.
And Mueller couldn't say Trump was guilty or innocent so the hunt continued. Why so surprised....

Nevermind. This is you.

17 issues so different in wrong and everyone one of the 17 is against trump

Beyond a reasonable doubt

I would say reasonable doubt 2 out of 10

Not 0 out of 17

So no way was this not criminal because it is not beyond a reasonable doubt !!

Forum List

Back