HOPE: Gone Forever!

Do any of you think your lives will improve?

Your schools, your roads?

The job market and earnings?

More so than under Hillary. Let's hope for the best, shall we?....or are you one of those hoping for failure?

I definitely don't want failure. Democrats don't deliberately use a scorched earth approach to republicans. (Too bad the republicans did to the democrats, or we'd all be further ahead right now.)

Anyway, I hope for success, but I see all government programs that could help the citizens abolished and the money that's "saved" diverted to the 1%.

You know he's disowning the "drain the swamp" lie.

He's going to fuck over everyone that isn't a millionaire.

Do any of you think your lives will improve?

Your schools, your roads?

The job market and earnings?

More so than under Hillary. Let's hope for the best, shall we?....or are you one of those hoping for failure?

I definitely don't want failure. Democrats don't deliberately use a scorched earth approach to republicans. (Too bad the republicans did to the democrats, or we'd all be further ahead right now.)

Anyway, I hope for success, but I see all government programs that could help the citizens abolished and the money that's "saved" diverted to the 1%.

Awwww....denial snowflake....

Good.

Not so sure about Democrats not using scorched Earth policies. They've threatened nuclear options, word-twisting and other tactics to get their way. I don't trust either party to put the nation ahead of party interests. They haven't done so for over 2 decades.

As for what Trump promised he'd do and what he will do are two different things. You're smart enough to know that half the shit he promised was unconstitutional and the other half required an act of Congress.

Forum List

Back