Hope, Change, Transparency

VaY is noticeably insecure.

It must be tough living a life like VaY

I agree. I often feel quite sorry for YaWank, he's quite a bitter little thing. But if the right are defined by the shouts of a few, then so are the left. And they have more than their fair share of assclowns that I would definitely not want to be associated with.

William Ayers - self defined domestic terrorist and someone who was proud to be photographed standing on Old Glory.

Rev J Wright - 'God Damn America'

Code Pink - these charmers don't spit on just right wing politicians, they spit at members of our Military. Vile excuses for human beings - whose liberty is defended by those at whom they spit.

That's just three. But it makes the point. What goes for one, goes for another. Anyone who cannot recognize that people are individuals, deserves to be shown for the dumbass they are.

Women are presently allowed to serve. And this old blue collar liberal has a dd214 that says honorable, as does Rev. Wright, by the way.

So have you served, and if not, why not?

Mind your own fucking business about me. I couldn't give a rats ass whether you served or not.

Just an FYI...

I personally requested VaYank to delete her accusation of me being a racist as it was not only uncalled for, but it was inappropriate to simply toss that kind of accusation around.

She agreed to do so without condition...and I thank her for it.

We ALL lost, folks.

The left didn't get what it wanted.

The insurance companies most definitely did.

Now that everybody is obligated to get HC insurance, you can expect to see dramatic increases in the cost of HC and HC insurance.

I hope I'm wrong.

But I doubt it.

Your right. This bill isn't reform at all. Its just OL'BO's ideologue agenda. If Americans hadn't been so sick of the Reps and Bush and had been paying attention and if the media had been doing their job instead of slobbering all over Barry, they would have seen where this guy is coming from. His answer to Joe the Plumber said it all to me. Spreading the wealth. Thats what he's about.

There are some benefits to it but from what I've been reading and hearing the majority of the hits will come in 2013 and 2018 when most of the Clowns who voted this in are gone. Hopefully. Those that didn't have coverage will get it. Pre existing conditioins are gone. Everyone will be mandated by the Govt to have insurance. Wonder how that will play out in court??

Since we are broke. I just wonder where they will get the money to pay for this? Another huge Govt entitlement that we simply cannot pay for.

THe CBO numbers will prove to be way off as the Dems played a shell game with the numbers. Not the CBO's fault. They can only crunch what they are given.

The Ins companies made out like bandits as did Big Pharma.

We the taxpayers once again will be getting hosed. Not only us, but our kids.

I agree. I often feel quite sorry for YaWank, he's quite a bitter little thing. But if the right are defined by the shouts of a few, then so are the left. And they have more than their fair share of assclowns that I would definitely not want to be associated with.

William Ayers - self defined domestic terrorist and someone who was proud to be photographed standing on Old Glory.

Rev J Wright - 'God Damn America'

Code Pink - these charmers don't spit on just right wing politicians, they spit at members of our Military. Vile excuses for human beings - whose liberty is defended by those at whom they spit.

That's just three. But it makes the point. What goes for one, goes for another. Anyone who cannot recognize that people are individuals, deserves to be shown for the dumbass they are.

Women are presently allowed to serve. And this old blue collar liberal has a dd214 that says honorable, as does Rev. Wright, by the way.

Mind your own fucking business about me. I couldn't give a rats ass whether you served or not.

In other words, "No, I never served. I prefer to have my GOP President send others that are less fortunate than me, to fight my wars."

And OJ Simpson was a hero on the football field...and a hero in the eyes of many a young child.

So I guess there is nothing wrong with children still wishing to be like OJ?

Are you fucking serious, old man? You are REALLY comparing a football star to someone who has served our country honorably in the military? Wow....just wow....:cuckoo:

Nope....not comparing the poeple...comparing the premise.

For anyone to think that serving our country gives someone a free pass to act unethically or anti American, is wrong in thinking that.

For anyone to think that being great at something, or doing something great gives them a free pass for future actions, is wrong thinking.

And the point I was making is, OJ killed his wife becuase he believed he had a free pass.

It is very dangerous thinking....yet old rocks expressed it is valid thinking...and I simply showed him/her how it IS wrong thinking.

Why are you constantly trying to discredit me and not the point I am amaking?

Just an FYI...

I personally requested VaYank to delete her accusation of me being a racist as it was not only uncalled for, but it was inappropriate to simply toss that kind of accusation around.

I am not at all surprised. (S)he may be an ass but at least has the decency to recognize when (s)she's gone too far.

For the record, anyone who calls someone else a racist to score points is, in fact, a racist.

In other words, "No, I never served. I prefer to have my GOP President send others that are less fortunate than me, to fight my wars."

You got negged for this post because it is not your business to decide why I have not served. I have very legitimate reasons - but those reasons are mine - they are the business of you or any other fucking asshole on this board.

And OJ Simpson was a hero on the football field...and a hero in the eyes of many a young child.

So I guess there is nothing wrong with children still wishing to be like OJ?

Are you fucking serious, old man? You are REALLY comparing a football star to someone who has served our country honorably in the military? Wow....just wow....:cuckoo:

For anyone to think that serving our country gives someone a free pass to act unethically or anti American, is wrong in thinking that.

For anyone to think that being great at something, or doing something great gives them a free pass for future actions, is wrong thinking.

And the point I was making is, OJ killed his wife becuase he believed he had a free pass.

It is very dangerous thinking....yet old rocks expressed it is valid thinking...and I simply showed him/her how it IS wrong thinking.

Honestly? Because the ways you choose to try to make your points, SUCK!

Just an FYI...

I am not at all surprised. (S)he may be an ass but at least has the decency to recognize when (s)she's gone too far.

For the record, anyone who calls someone else a racist to score points is, in fact, a racist.

Nahhh...VaY is not a racist...she simply had to fall back on discrediting me as my point was valid and she could not debate it.

You got negged for this post because it is not your business to decide why I have not served. I have very legitimate reasons - but those reasons are mine - they are the business of you or any other fucking asshole on this board.

You have neg repped me more in the past three days than anyone else on this board. My tears have long since dried up, bitch.

Honestly? Because the ways you choose to try to make your points, SUCK!

Suck for you maybe as I noticed that both points I made in this thread...all I got from you was a response that discredited ME...and not my point.

So it seems the way I make points do not suck at all...except for you.

Do you mean BESIDES the fact that you are a whiney little bitch?

You have neg repped me more in the past three days than anyone else on this board. My tears have long since dried up, bitch.

When you earn a positive rep, you'll get one. You have in the past. You get what you deserve. Live with it.

The intelligence level of you anti Americans is REALLY showing now. Between the Tea Baggers yelling "******" and "FAG" at our members of Congress and spitting on them, and let us not forget the "baby killer" comment on the House floor. Take a bow, Cons.....take a bow.:clap2::clap2:

The sad thing is that you actually believe the shit you spew.
Perhaps he is a Democratic party shill vainly attempting to persuade any gullible fool out there that the US needs to keep the Ossiah in power.

When you earn a positive rep, you'll get one. You have in the past. You get what you deserve. Live with it.

But this is the fundamentally transformed America.
You no longer get what you deserve...Now you get what you need....even if your actions dictate that you dont deserve it.
Get with the program Cali.......get with the program.

It is not the business of anyone on this board how I live my life. You'll notice that I do not resort to telling you to 'STFU' - that is because I am quite happy for you to make yourself look like an ass in public.

I think you realize that you overstepped the mark with your fucking stupid comment - you're just not grown up enough to either apologize or let it drop.

Do you know how pathetic you sound? Jumping to conclusions about other people's reasons for their service or the lack thereof? For all you know I may have some condition that prohibits my service. But, rather than understand that, you decide to make yourself look like a total moron by deciding why I don't.

What a fucking asshole you are.

It is not the business of anyone on this board how I live my life. You'll notice that I do not resort to telling you to 'STFU' - that is because I am quite happy for you to make yourself look like an ass in public.

I think you realize that you overstepped the mark with your fucking stupid comment - you're just not grown up enough to either apologize or let it drop.

Do you know how pathetic you sound? Jumping to conclusions about other people's reasons for their service or the lack thereof? For all you know I may have some condition that prohibits my service. But, rather than understand that, you decide to make yourself look like a total moron by deciding why I don't.

Good. NOW will you please put me on your ignore list, so I don't have to hear your stupid drivel any more?

Good. NOW will you please put me on your ignore list, so I don't have to hear your stupid drivel any more?

How dumb are you? In order to not "hear my stupid drivel" you have to put me on your ignore list.

Christ on a bike, you take stupidity to a new level. Moron.

Now, since YaWank deems it appropriate to interpret the words of others and as a 'what works for one works for another' I shall interpret the 'please put me on ignore' as "I can't argue against logic, you win, I am a total ass".

Last edited:

How dumb are you? In order to not "hear my stupid drivel" you have to put me on your ignore list.

Christ on a bike?

Never heard that one....I like it!

Now, since YaWank deems it appropriate to interpret the words of others and as a 'what works for one works for another' I shall interpret the 'please put me on ignore' as "I can't argue against logic, you win, I am a total ass".

Thank you for pointing out just how stupid you are. By putting me on your ignore list, you won't be able to be bothered by my posts and likewise would not be tempted to respond to them. Get it?

Forum List

Back