Hope And Change

you gotta appreciate the irony of a black soldier who thinks women shouldnt be allowed in the military Whats next are republicans going to find a woman who thinks blacks shouldn't be allowed either?

you gotta appreciate the irony of a black soldier who thinks women shouldnt be allowed in the military Whats next are republicans going to find a woman who thinks blacks shouldn't be allowed either?
Yes...

but only in your small deluded mind.

Isn't this the guy that tells us Sandy Hook and the whole holocaust were hoaxes?

Isn't this the guy that tells us Sandy Hook and the whole holocaust were hoaxes?
havent heard that one yet but i wouldn't be surprised he runs his own conspiracy website and he's completely batshit insane and ive heard much worse than that, he was even kicked out of the military for being mentally disturbed

but republicans will hold up a homeless crackwhore if she's black and will vote for trump, just so they can say "see not all black people hate us"

Yes...

I bet you already have one lined up dont you? she even got a book deal already
You racist. Why did you call Allen West an Uncle Tom?

Yes...

I didn't?

Yes...

I didn't?
Stop being a racist...once.

Yes...

I didn't?
Stop being a racist...once.
stop drinking and posting.....for once

havent heard that one yet but i wouldn't be surprised he runs his own conspiracy website and he's completely batshit insane and ive heard much worse than that, he was even kicked out of the military for being mentally disturbed

but republicans will hold up a homeless crackwhore if she's black and will vote for trump, just so they can say "see not all black people hate us"
Mea Culpa, PurpleOwl. I was wrong. I confused Allen West with Alex Jones, who is the conspiracy fruit-freak. Both are a bit nuts IMHO.

Mea Culpa, PurpleOwl. I was wrong. I confused Allen West with Alex Jones, who is the conspiracy fruit-freak. Both are a bit nuts IMHO.
You need to admit you are wrong in all things. You need a mea culpa for all your posts.

Yes...

Wow! That's an extraordinary stretch, gipper. Somehow, it surprises me that you would use that old diversion.

Yes...

Wow! That's an extraordinary stretch, gipper. Somehow, it surprises me that you would use that old diversion.
You mean to post only the Left can scream RACISM...right?

Yes...

Do you always decide right or wrong by what other people do? I'm betting your Mom told you to do right no matter what others do, and you simply forgot that in these days of undisciplined anger and pettiness.

Yes...

Do you always decide right or wrong by what other people do? I'm betting your Mom told you to do right no matter what others do, and you simply forgot that in these days of undisciplined anger and pettiness.
You got it. How did you know?

Forum List

Back