Hope and Change

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Hope and Change. I am certainly praying for hope and change in Mass. I pray that the Republican guy running for the Senate wins in the election. That is my "hope" part of Obama's war cry of hope and change. The "change" part would be when the new Republican Senator from Mass. puts and end to all of this Health Care Reform nonsense by voting against it and thus defeating the Democrats who have America held hostage. That is what I would consider hope and change to be. This is the "hope" and "change" that America needs.

Hope and Change. I am certainly praying for hope and change in Mass. I pray that the Republican guy running for the Senate wins in the election. That is my "hope" part of Obama's war cry of hope and change. The "change" part would be when the new Republican Senator from Mass. puts and end to all of this Health Care Reform nonsense by voting against it and thus defeating the Democrats who have America held hostage. That is what I would consider hope and change to be. This is the "hope" and "change" that America needs.

I hear ya. Lets hope the voters in MA are fed up enough to hear ya loud and clear.

OL'BO's Hope and Change my ass. What a load of bs.

This is when republicans started the hope and change bs. So now we can ask has trump made America great again for you? Really?

I hear ya. Lets hope the voters in MA are fed up enough to hear ya loud and clear.

OL'BO's Hope and Change my ass. What a load of bs.
8 years later obama did a great job. Let’s hope trump does a little better. Blue collar hasn’t seen shit yet

This is when republicans started the hope and change bs. So now we can ask has trump made America great again for you? Really?

Good news for America sucks for liberals.

U.S. department store stocks jump on holiday spending record

Good news for America sucks for liberals.

U.S. department store stocks jump on holiday spending record
How come wages haven’t gone up? I’m speaking for the blue collar that voted for trump. For some reason wages aren’t going up.

Mine did by the way but I don’t thank trump. I thank obama. Trump needs to keep it going and even still is this just more the rich doing even better? Because under obama you said it was his fault the rich were the only ones doing well. What’s your excuse now?

Why would Mass vote for some Gop ass who will do nothing but hurt our state .

I am satisfied with Trumps first year so far....it’s been about 11months.

He didn’t blow up the planet and he didn’t open death camps and he didn’t invade Canada and Mexico.

Dems swore he would blow up the planet and he is Hitler.

That’s a successful first year and counter to the Dems stupid fear mongering.

Over 3% GDP growth and a 25% increase in the Dow....which is exactly opposite of the Dems who claimed the market would crash if Trump was elected.

Starting Feb. 1st, I will see more money in my paycheck.

Gorsuch named to SCOTUS...Trump will likely appoint 2 more judges to SCOTUS.

I’m happy with Trump in 2017.

I’m glad I’m not a Snowflake/Liberal/Dem/Prog

I am satisfied with Trumps first year so far....it’s been about 11months.

He didn’t blow up the planet and he didn’t open death camps and he didn’t invade Canada and Mexico.

Dems swore he would blow up the planet and he is Hitler.

That’s a successful first year and counter to the Dems stupid fear mongering.

Over 3% GDP growth and a 25% increase in the Dow....which is exactly opposite of the Dems who claimed the market would crash if Trump was elected.

Starting Feb. 1st, I will see more money in my paycheck.

Gorsuch named to SCOTUS...Trump will likely appoint 2 more judges to SCOTUS.

I’m happy with Trump in 2017.

I’m glad I’m not a Snowflake/Liberal/Dem/Prog
Did we have over 3% gdp growth?

I gotta give Obama credit. His economic policies from 2009-2016 all kicked in exactly in Q4 2017.

That is serious planning and strategy.

Thank you, Obama, for making Trump successful.

for the last 8/9 years, the middle class has had to put their dreams/decisions/moving plans/major purchases on hold. this is like the Bush Years all over again !!,,,,well pretty soon

I gotta give Obama credit. His economic policies from 2009-2016 all kicked in exactly in Q4 2017.

That is serious planning and strategy.

Thank you, Obama, for making Trump successful.
i did see my share of Obama spokespeople give Obama all of the credit for what happened with the DOW after Nov. 9 2017

for the last 8/9 years, the middle class has had to put their dreams/decisions/moving plans/major purchases on hold. this is like the Bush Years all over again !!,,,,well pretty soon

Yep, just like the Bush years and they will end the same way as the Bush years did

Forum List

Back