Hooty Tooties winning the Red Sea battle.

that no red line of Xiden or pin prick strikes will stop them from scoring a hit on an Australian Navy Frigate or a Dutch Cargo Ship In next 48 hours

I suspect you have never ever been to Syria or Russia so your opinions in this matter are of no possible interest .

And the above comment does suggest that you have enormous cognitive difficulties but you do qualify as a top Racist .

Amazing that these Hooty Tooties stopped the richest nation on the planet defeating them over an 8 year period .
Quite amazing for the type you imagine them to be .

In the old days we used to imagine your type lived in little villages on the top of mountains . Down south somewhere . Mountain Men .

I suspect you have never ever been to Syria or Russia so your opinions in this matter are of no possible interest .

What do Syria or Russia have to do with a bunch of third world savages firing
Iranian missiles at ships in the Red Sea?

And the above comment does suggest that you have enormous cognitive difficulties but you do qualify as a top Racist .

I wasn't aware that evil, illiterate barbarians were a race.

What do Syria or Russia have to do with a bunch of third world savages firing
Iranian missiles at ships in the Red Sea?

I wasn't aware that evil, illiterate barbarians were a race.
One Planet One People ? ( Oh Please )

The inevitable is occurring

~S~
----And stems from the October7 False Flag which nearly everybody denied then, and which Normies and Sheeple still cannot and/or will not see .

One or two of our less perceptive Posters think I am obsessively anti American .
No .
I just don't think psychotics should be allowed to mix with others unless carefully supervised .

Nobody has yet managed to see one particular real villain in this unfolding disaster --- my own country , Team GB .
Headed by the Deep State duo of Sunak and Cameron they are deep meddlers both in this conflict and with the Kyiv Nazis .

I wish I lived a little further away from London because one day Dear Uncle P is going to wake up in a really foul mood and decide to revenge his country on the UK . He has so many justifications . And I do not blame him , unless I suffer directly !!

----And stems from the October7 False Flag which nearly everybody denied then, and which Normies and Sheeple still cannot and/or will not see .

One or two of our less perceptive Posters think I am obsessively anti American .
No .
I just don't think psychotics should be allowed to mix with others unless carefully supervised .

Nobody has yet managed to see one particular real villain in this unfolding disaster --- my own country , Team GB .
Headed by the Deep State duo of Sunak and Cameron they are deep meddlers both in this conflict and with the Kyiv Nazis .

I wish I lived a little further away from London because one day Dear Uncle P is going to wake up in a really foul mood and decide to revenge his country on the UK . He has so many justifications . And I do not blame him , unless I suffer directly !!
That our conflicts always start out the same is history Lu

We never get full disclosure

The public rallies behind warmonger leaders

Any real truth is written off as conspiracy

On 9/12 we literally flew the perps out of America , our government hiding the truth from us for 15 years.

Our FDA hid Mrna test results from public view, then quietly took it off the market

The list goes on.....and you would think 'where is the outrage'? , Which doesn't happen when yesterday's conspiracy theory becomes tomorrows spoiler alert , 'cuz too many are handed their a**ses

Few , if any, want to admit their government misled them

~S~

This person has posted almost 12000 times in less than two years. Judging by the quality and content of the posts in the past two days, she is another uninspired ideologue, in this case an extremely anti American one. Her aim is to create chaos and discord, she gets satisfaction from it.

Her OPs are bait, as are her replies. At best, she is a disturbed individual doing this for her own ego, at worst she's getting paid for it. Either way, it is engagement that she seeks. I think it's best to ignore her, honestly. Report if appropriate and move on

This person has posted almost 12000 times in less than two years. Judging by the quality and content of the posts in the past two days, she is another uninspired ideologue, in this case an extremely anti American one. Her aim is to create chaos and discord, she gets satisfaction from it.

Her OPs are bait, as are her replies. At best, she is a disturbed individual doing this for her own ego, at worst she's getting paid for it. Either way, it is engagement that she seeks. I think it's best to ignore her, honestly. Report if appropriate and move on
The blind warmongers here are who advocate chaos and discord

Genocide is now the national narrative , questioning it's insanity is now unpatriotic Mr Insane

Reporting it is jackbooted brownshirt fascism

~S~

The blind warmongers here are who advocate chaos and discord

Genocide is now the national narrative , questioning it's insanity is now unpatriotic Mr Insane

Reporting it is jackbooted brownshirt fascism

~S~
This person is cheering the attacks on international shipping, while working overtime to drive a divisive narratives in these forums. In other posts, they gleefully cheer for terrorism, they approve of posts calling for nukes on American cities. I will report those posts, simple.

Genocide is also NOT the national narrative, and I care little what you deem 'fascism' honestly. Those words, genocide and fascism, have been coopted by ideologues wanting to add more fire to this, on the left and right. They are kneejerk terms that have lost most of their meaning in everyday, surface level discussion, like this one.

Good day, sparky

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back