Honest Americans Bought Enough Guns to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Armies

black-targets.jpg

Why do you insist on making this about the color of people's skin, L...?

you could just as easily put up pictures of Biden, Feinstein, Cuomo, as well as any number of the other dozens of Democrats who've come out for gun control...

Because that's exactly what it is!!!!! None of this crazy shit would be going on with Dubya in the White House.

I've never been a fan of GWB... I never voted for him... and I'm still pissed at him for the Iraq misadventure...

but at least he never threatened to infringe upon the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment...

you could just as easily put up pictures of Biden, Feinstein, Cuomo, as well as any number of the other dozens of Democrats who've come out for gun control...

Because that's exactly what it is!!!!! None of this crazy shit would be going on with Dubya in the White House.

I've never been a fan of GWB... I never voted for him... and I'm still pissed at him for the Iraq misadventure...

but at least he never threatened to infringe upon the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment...

That's right, because he was a God fearin' gun nut.

Considering the current threat to our way of life and the Constitution that guarantees that way of life, are you surprised?

As a non-com in the US Army, this is the oath I swore each and every time I enlisted/re-enlisted:

"I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Is there anyone in the house who does not recognize the FACT that we are now faced with a domestic threat of unprecedented proportion? The tragedy is, some of the domestic enemies we face are just those named in that oath.

I've known that since 2008. I've continued to tell everyone to be careful for what they wish for. Meaning Oblamer. Gee, do we call him Generalissimo, or uncle Oblamer? I wonder how many in the armed services will step back from this guy when he calls for martial order? Will the troops try to fight their fellow Americans? I will not go quietly into the night.

I'm still thinking about paravani going over to...the DARK SIDE...

All my life I've managed to avoid voting for those civil-rights-violating, Constitutional-rights-trampling Republicans. I've always voted to protect the rights of free speech and privacy, women's rights to control their own bodies, gay people's rights to be treated equally, the rights of all people to be free of state-sponsored religion...

... And NOW, to discover that the elected officials of my lifelong party affiliation, the Democrats, now want to diminish the ONE Constitutional right that protects ALL the others????

You have no idea how angry and disappointed I am to be facing a future as a member of the rights-trampling, Bible-thumping, Science-hating, ignorant, racist, but NRA-supported Republican Party.

Please, God, let the Democrats recover their sanity, and return to protecting our Constitution!

-- Paravani

Last edited:
:eusa_eh: Can you not read? You don't see these retards talking about getting ready for some domestic enemy boogeyman that's coming to get them?

I think the "domestic enemy boogeyman" people fear is the further erosion of our enumerated Constitutional rights, and I believe that the reaction of exercising those rights before they are eliminated is a logical and reasonable response.

I'm not sure why YOU are so paranoid about it, though -- unless you are a politician who is seeking to erode those rights?

-- Paravani

I shouldn't be worried about unstable people heavily arming themselves?

So, you are paranoid about your law abiding neighbors who may own guns. Or, perhaps you fear some of those guns will jump up and shoot you like they did at Newtown.

People are buying guns now, because they are worried that they might not be able to buy them, when and if, they ever need them. They are buying and stockpiling ammo because they believe that Obama and the left wing Democrats, knowing that gun control is not really feasible at this time, will go after the bullets instead.

I think the "domestic enemy boogeyman" people fear is the further erosion of our enumerated Constitutional rights, and I believe that the reaction of exercising those rights before they are eliminated is a logical and reasonable response.

I'm not sure why YOU are so paranoid about it, though -- unless you are a politician who is seeking to erode those rights?

-- Paravani

Actually, unstable people aren't legally allowed to own firearms. Neither are drug users, former felons, or anyone who has a restraining order against him/her or has been convicted of a misdemeanor for domestic violence.

So let me ask you a personal question: Are you legally qualified to own a firearm? Have you ever tried to buy one? Does your state allow you to open carry a firearm?

Do you even know the answers to any of these questions?

-- Paravani

That's right, because he was a God fearin' gun nut.

sigh... while I understand that you and I often disagree about stuff, I don't recall you being as obtuse as you've been in this thread, L...

you're acting nearly as unapproachable as that crazy guy with the motorcycle avie... albeit without the weird formatting... :)

-- Paravani

Actually, unstable people aren't legally allowed to own firearms. Neither are drug users, former felons, or anyone who has a restraining order against him/her or has been convicted of a misdemeanor for domestic violence.

So let me ask you a personal question: Are you legally qualified to own a firearm? Have you ever tried to buy one? Does your state allow you to open carry a firearm?

-- Paravani

And yet unstable people continue to get guns irregardless of the current laws in place.

I am legally qualified to own a gun. I have looked into buying a gun before to celebrate my 2nd amendment rights but I never followed through as I don't see the point in throwing a couple hundred bucks away on something I'll never use. I honestly have no idea what Washington state's gun laws are.

No, am I supposed to?

No, entirely different crazy shit went on when he was in the WH.

-- Paravani

unstable...?

Are people who think the President of the United States is out to get them in the peak of mental health?

Last edited:
Having a ****** in the White House has been great for the firearms industry.

Thank you, President Obama, for helping stimulate the American economy.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Just because you can use language like that doesn't mean you should.
I have no respect for biggots or zealots - you seem to be a bit of both.

I am reminded of a story;
A policeman is talking to his neighbor from across the fence and is invited in for some lemonade.
The copwalks in to find several guns in every room of the old man's home. Surprised he asks, "what are you affraid of?
The old man looks back and smiles saying, "NOTHING!"

People don't buy guns out of fear. The buy guns for the same reason that they wear seatbelts - IN CASE THEY NEED THEM.

Just reminding you closet racists that we see you...

-- Paravani
And yet unstable people continue to get guns irregardless of the current laws in place.

I am legally qualified to own a gun. I have looked into buying a gun before to celebrate my 2nd amendment rights but I never followed through as I don't see the point in throwing a couple hundred bucks away on something I'll never use. I honestly have no idea what Washington state's gun laws are.

No, am I supposed to?

Well, like all criminals, the criminally insane are not restrained by laws against guns, so yes, they do continue to steal guns from law-abiding citizens.

For instance, you may know that owning a gun is strictly against the law in Mexico -- see how well that's working out for them?

Washington State is a "will issue", open-carry state. "Will issue" means that our state will issue a license to carry a concealed weapon as long as you meet the requirements. The state does not have the right to deny you a permit on any arbitrary grounds. "Open carry" means that you also don't need a license to own a gun or to carry it openly, as long as you aren't menacing anyone with it.

Oregon, our neighbor, is also a "will issue", open-carry state.

I was surprised at how differently I felt about guns when I bought my first one. I suddenly felt the weight of the responsibility not only to own a firearm, but also the weight of the trust that my government puts in its citizens to protect and defend themselves and their nation. I felt that in buying that weapon, I truly became a member of the US militia, the company of citizens who would faithfully defend our nation against any encroachment or invasion. I felt the full weight and power of my Constitutional rights and responsibilities.

It was a transforming experience, and one I recommend to all law-abiding American citizens.

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Just reminding you closet racists that we see you...

Probably you ought to be checking people's posting history before you decide who's a racist. Right now, you're looking like the worst racist on this thread. Shall we call it gratuitous racism?

-- Paravani

I voted for Obama. Did you?

Yes. I voted a straight Democratic ticket, just as I have in every election since I was old enough to vote.

When in doubt, I vote pro-liberty, pro-freedom, pro-choice, pro-gay, pro-education, pro-science, anti-discrimination, anti-sexism... and always pro-Constitution.

However, if the Dems pass gun control, I will never vote Democratic again.

And you?

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Forum List

Back