Honest Americans Bought Enough Guns to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Armies

Could someone who isn't brain dead explain why the people in this thread are so paranoid? I honestly don't get it.

ummm... I don't see anybody in this particular thread acting paranoid, bb...

could you be more specific...?

Sure man.

Considering the current threat to our way of life and the Constitution that guarantees that way of life, are you surprised?

Is there anyone in the house who does not recognize the FACT that we are now faced with a domestic threat of unprecedented proportion? The tragedy is, some of the domestic enemies we face are just those named in that oath.

I'd only have been surprised if sensible individuals hadn't rushed to arm themselves. And despite all the silly liberal mockery on this forum and others, people aren't arming themselves out of fear.

They are "making ready".

What are these idiots rambling about?

black-targets.jpg

Could someone who isn't brain dead explain why the people in this thread are so paranoid? I honestly don't get it.

Is it paranoid to simply state the facts? Or is it the facts that make you paranoid?

-- Paravani

What facts are being stated? In this thread the only facts are the number of gun sales and then a bunch of paranoia about an implied domestic boogeyman that's out to get everyone. There's not enough information here to understand why some of the people in this thread are terrified out of their minds.

again, I see no terrified people in this thread... who the fuck are you talking about, bb...?

Is it paranoid to simply state the facts? Or is it the facts that make you paranoid?

-- Paravani

What facts are being stated? In this thread the only facts are the number of gun sales and then a bunch of paranoia about an implied domestic boogeyman that's out to get everyone. There's not enough information here to understand why some of the people in this thread are terrified out of their minds.

again, I see no terrified people in this thread... who the fuck are you talking about, bb...?

:eusa_eh: Can you not read? You don't see these retards talking about getting ready for some domestic enemy boogeyman that's coming to get them?

All targets of the GOP...

Get a clue, Lakhota.

I'm not GOP... at least, I wasn't this last election, nor any election before that.

However, if the Democrats manage to force gun control of any kind down our throats, I and many other Constitution-loving Dems like me will surely go over to ...

the DARK SIDE... :eek:

(and I'm not talking about skin color.)

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Get a clue, Lakhota.

I'm not GOP... at least, I wasn't this last election, nor any election before that.

However, if the Democrats manage to force gun control of any kind down our throats, I and many other Constitution-loving Dems like me will surely go over to ...

-- Paravani

Wow, spoken like a true deranged NaziCon with bunker/prepper mentality. Thank you for sharing...

Sure man.

Considering the current threat to our way of life and the Constitution that guarantees that way of life, are you surprised?

Is there anyone in the house who does not recognize the FACT that we are now faced with a domestic threat of unprecedented proportion? The tragedy is, some of the domestic enemies we face are just those named in that oath.

I'd only have been surprised if sensible individuals hadn't rushed to arm themselves. And despite all the silly liberal mockery on this forum and others, people aren't arming themselves out of fear.

They are "making ready".

It's OK, some of us understand that some of you will never "get it". I do believe you fit firmly into the "lemming" group BayouBill referred to.

:eusa_eh: Can you not read? You don't see these retards talking about getting ready for some domestic enemy boogeyman that's coming to get them?

I think the "domestic enemy boogeyman" people fear is the further erosion of our enumerated Constitutional rights, and I believe that the reaction of exercising those rights before they are eliminated is a logical and reasonable response.

I'm not sure why YOU are so paranoid about it, though -- unless you are a politician who is seeking to erode those rights?

-- Paravani

Sure man.

They are "making ready".

ah... I see where you're coming from...

but there's a big difference between being sensibly prepared for any eventuality (which is the attitude these folks represent) and being irrationally paranoid and terrified (which, while I've seen it a few places elsewhere, I haven't seen it in this thread)...

eta: well... okay... mebbe gallantwarrior is being a li'l over the top... :)

Last edited:

I think the "domestic enemy boogeyman" people fear is the further erosion of our enumerated Constitutional rights, and I believe that the reaction of exercising those rights before they are eliminated is a logical and reasonable response.

I'm not sure why YOU are so paranoid about it, though -- unless you are a politician who is seeking to erode those rights?

-- Paravani

I shouldn't be worried about unstable people heavily arming themselves?

Get a clue, Lakhota.

-- Paravani

I'm still thinking about paravani going over to...the DARK SIDE...

Why do you insist on making this about the color of people's skin, L...?

you could just as easily put up pictures of Biden, Feinstein, Cuomo, as well as any number of the other dozens of Democrats who've come out for gun control...

Because that's exactly what it is!!!!! None of this crazy shit would be going on with Dubya in the White House.

-- Paravani

unstable...?

-- Paravani

unstable...?

Yeah, severely fucking unstable!

Forum List

Back