Honduran man charged with raping, killing jogger in New Jersey had been deported twice

What is your point?

I dunno. Are we comparing crimes by citizens to crimes by illegals here?

Both are obviously horrible, but the illegal’s crime could have been prevented if he wasn’t here. The dim way of looking at this, is as if someone sold drugs to someone who died. “They would have just bought them from someone else”. If you don’t come in here legally, stay the fuck out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So could the citizen's crime though. If he wasn't here then no crime.
Man who ran from cops and hit fire truck has been a citizen for a couple decades.

Next!

What is your point?

No, we are not. That would be stupid.

What is YOUR point?

Still waiting. What is your point, in bringing up this other crime?

Sorry, you should have texted if you wanted a more immediate answer.

After 24 or 48 hours of mulling it over have you figured it out?

Don't fall in line with the team think all villifying the other side's PED cheats while cheering your own.

We already have enough crime, without bringing in more people. These people bring nothing but the clothes on their backs, have no means of support, burden the system, use all our resources, and contribute nothing to society. We use enough resources and funds, to lock up the garbage that’s already here. If you want to come in, do it legally or stay out. They should run them immediately back to where they came. We shouldn’t have to pay more from taxes daily, then someone would pay to go on a nice vacation.

Both are obviously horrible, but the illegal’s crime could have been prevented if he wasn’t here. The dim way of looking at this, is as if someone sold drugs to someone who died. “They would have just bought them from someone else”. If you don’t come in here legally, stay the fuck out!

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

Don't fall in line with the team think all villifying the other side's PED cheats while cheering your own.

We already have enough crime, without bringing in more people. These people bring nothing but the clothes on their backs, have no means of support, burden the system, use all our resources, and contribute nothing to society. We use enough resources and funds, to lock up the garbage that’s already here. If you want to come in, do it legally or stay out. They should run them immediately back to where they came. We shouldn’t have to pay more from taxes daily, then someone would pay to go on a nice vacation.

They should run them immediately back to where they came.

Ernest T. say that not alway working.......DEMs keep settin' dem loose.

Mar 12, 2019 · The 24-year-old "transient" who was arrested in connection with the brutal slaying of a 59-year-old woman in South San Jose last month is an undocumented immigrant with a long criminal history, officials said. Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza, a Salvadorian national, was arrested ...

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

"other side's PED cheats"?

I don't understand what you are saying.

I'm comparing dire hard rights and lefts or Republicans and Democrats to die hard baseball fans. Die hard Cardinals fans ridicule the PED cheats from other teams while defending their own. Die hard political party members/worshipers/paid posters/cheerleaders do the same but with political issues.

Hypocritical sheep they are. This Trump era is GREAT for exposing them.

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

I'll argue that as long as we make them citizens that is how we built this country. It isn't like the rich of Europe fled the place for America. The religiously odd who were persecuted or those who needed a fresh start did.

Kinda works against my idiocracy theory. Maybe geographic isolation makes up for it?

What is YOUR point?

I'll argue that as long as we make them citizens that is how we built this country. It isn't like the rich of Europe fled the place for America. The religiously odd who were persecuted or those who needed a fresh start did.

Kinda works against my idiocracy theory. Maybe geographic isolation makes up for it?

You become a citizen by applying and following guidelines. Not by coming in illegally. Ellis island is a perfect example. People came legally, and made their way. They became and are proud Americans.

What is YOUR point?

"other side's PED cheats"?

I don't understand what you are saying.

I'm comparing dire hard rights and lefts or Republicans and Democrats to die hard baseball fans. Die hard Cardinals fans ridicule the PED cheats from other teams while defending their own. Die hard political party members/worshipers/paid posters/cheerleaders do the same but with political issues.

Hypocritical sheep they are. This Trump era is GREAT for exposing them.

And how does that undermine the issue of an illegal raping and murdering a jogger in New Jersey?

What is YOUR point?

This isn't the 19th century. We don't need dirt farmers to fill the frontier.

THis isn't the 20th century, We don't need workers for the expanding steel mills.

This is the 21st century, and this country is pretty full.

What is YOUR point?

THis isn't the 20th century, We don't need workers for the expanding steel mills.

Can I quote you the next time Trump talks about bringing steel jobs back lol.

Beeing a cheerleader who makes excuses to fit a false ideology is rough isn't it.

Gimme some peeps. If they wanna work and be Americans let them in.

Beeing a cheerleader who makes excuses to fit a false ideology is rough isn't it.

Let’s send them to your house and neighborhood. You are so full of shit. I don’t want to pay for people who don’t contribute to society. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that, other than voting. I’ve never really cared about dims before, but morons like you should be deported to Mexico with them. You have the intellect and maturity of a 12 year old. What are you doing personally to help your less fortunate friends? Absolutely nothing. Liberal scum. Critical of everyone, and sensitive to any criticism. Hypocrisy at its finest. Get back on your meds.

Let’s send them to your house and neighborhood. You are so full of shit. I don’t want to pay for people who don’t contribute to society. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about that, other than voting. I’ve never really cared about dims before, but morons like you should be deported to Mexico with them. You have the intellect and maturity of a 12 year old. What are you doing personally to help your less fortunate friends? Absolutely nothing. Liberal scum. Critical of everyone, and sensitive to any criticism. Hypocrisy at its finest. Get back on your meds.

Buddy, go load up a report that shows our GDP.

Now subtract that added by Native Americans.

You now have a number provided by immigrants from other countries.

Notice I didn't say illegals. I wanna make as many folks as possible Americans. We need to fund our Space Force.

Notice I didn't say illegals. I wanna make as many folks as possible Americans. We need to fund our Space Force.

You are a space cadet for sure. Let’s say it the way it is. We can send all those sneaking into our country up there with you. The numbers that are being arrested daily and weekly. And don’t fuck with the native Americans you Nazi.

You are a space cadet for sure. Let’s say it the way it is. We can send all those sneaking into our country up there with you. The numbers that are being arrested daily and weekly. And don’t fuck with the native Americans you Nazi.

Ey, if you thought I was disparaging them, i wasn't. They just have been virtually eliminated by colonialism.

Back to the point you foul mouthed name calling cheerleader(there, I tried it), our GDP IS the work of the tired, persecuted and poor of other countries. Its kinda worked for us.

Ey, if you thought I was disparaging them, i wasn't. They just have been virtually eliminated by colonialism.

Back to the point you foul mouthed name calling cheerleader(there, I tried it), our GDP IS the work of the tired, persecuted and poor of other countries. Its kinda worked for us.

You are probably a man, and most likely were a cheerleader at some point in your life. Dims have been persecuting Uncle Don for three years so far. That’s changing now.

They take more than they give.

Agreed. And you are being kind. They give nothing. They come illegally, and need to be cared for and completely supported financially. House guests for a few days is one thing. These people never leave. And bring diseases and crime with them.

I'll counter again, make them legal and this is how America was built.

Like Ellis island, not storming the border. Night and day.

Is this a quest to relive the past. Like when all them good whites kept saying this or that wave of bad whites were gonna be the end of America.

"Now", like this is a new problem, the population of Central America has recovered and folks can walk here.

But yeah, check them in like at Ellis Island and make them citizens. We need fresh blood and energy.

Is this a quest to relive the past. Like when all them good whites kept saying this or that wave of bad whites were gonna be the end of America.

"Now", like this is a new problem, the population of Central America has recovered and folks can walk here.

But yeah, check them in like at Ellis Island and make them citizens. We need fresh blood and energy.

Check them in, and let them pay their own way. Including paying taxes. If you can walk a thousand miles, you can get a job and contribute to society.

Check them in, and let them pay their own way. Including paying taxes. If you can walk a thousand miles, you can get a job and contribute to society.

States are going broke paying for these illegal migrants and their own homeless population is paying the price.

Forum List

Back