Honduran man charged with raping, killing jogger in New Jersey had been deported twice

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
They should do like Brazil does with gang members. Take them 50 miles out to sea and tossed overboard......ALIVE!

The fiend busted for raping a New Jersey jogger before drowning her in a lake is an illegal immigrant from Honduras who had already been kicked out of the US twice before, authorities said Thursday.

Jorge Rios, 33, was deported from the US first in 2003 and then again in 2004, but snuck back across the border at some point after that, they said.

Surveillance video showed that Rios stalked Carolina Cano, 45, before he strangled her with a cellphone cord, raped and drowned her as she was out for an early morning jog in Jersey City’s Lincoln Park on March 24, authorities said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Perhaps Pelosi would take him as her personal driver?

TOO Bad , rest in Peace . I had relatives that lived somewhere in 'new jersy' . At that time in the 50s it was decent enough though it was big city .

They should do like Brazil does with gang members. Take them 50 miles out to sea and tossed overboard......ALIVE!

The fiend busted for raping a New Jersey jogger before drowning her in a lake is an illegal immigrant from Honduras who had already been kicked out of the US twice before, authorities said Thursday.

Jorge Rios, 33, was deported from the US first in 2003 and then again in 2004, but snuck back across the border at some point after that, they said.

Surveillance video showed that Rios stalked Carolina Cano, 45, before he strangled her with a cellphone cord, raped and drowned her as she was out for an early morning jog in Jersey City’s Lincoln Park on March 24, authorities said.

Man who ran from cops and hit fire truck has been a citizen for a couple decades.

Next!

Man who ran from cops and hit fire truck has been a citizen for a couple decades.

Next!

FB263F45-A806-4D7B-AB38-AAB788714A6F.png

Illegal Alien Raped, Murdered Beloved Immigrant Caroline Cano
April 3, 2019
Jorge Rios, an illegal alien, was charged with murder, felony murder, kidnapping, and aggravated sexual assault after video evidence pointed to him as the killer. Rios lives nearby and was a frequent visitor to the park. He followed her as she jogged until they were alone.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial Just some

Last edited:

Next!

What is your point?

Next!

What is your point?

I dunno. Are we comparing crimes by citizens to crimes by illegals here?

Illegals criminals should not be here. At least we can have some control there.

Next!

What is your point?

Next!

What is your point?

No, we are not. That would be stupid.

What is YOUR point?

Next!

What is your point?

Both are obviously horrible, but the illegal’s crime could have been prevented if he wasn’t here. The dim way of looking at this, is as if someone sold drugs to someone who died. “They would have just bought them from someone else”. If you don’t come in here legally, stay the fuck out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next!

What is your point?

The point is if he wasn't here the second crime wouldn't of been committed. Enforcement of our immigration laws will save lives.

Next!

What is your point?

Both are obviously horrible, but the illegal’s crime could have been prevented if he wasn’t here. The dim way of looking at this, is as if someone sold drugs to someone who died. “They would have just bought them from someone else”. If you don’t come in here legally, stay the fuck out!

So could the citizen's crime though. If he wasn't here then no crime.

Next!

What is your point?

The point is if he wasn't here the second crime wouldn't of been committed. Enforcement of our immigration laws will save lives.

Having fewer citizens will save lives!

By that logic.

But yeah, I'll say in general I'm in favor of forced immigration if someone decides to invade, not keeping illegals. We need tax payers to keep that GDP up and build the world's best space force. Non kid having white ppl just ain't cutting it.

Next!

What is your point?

Exactly! We have enough assholes, without importing more. Get vetted, come in legally, pay your taxes and your own way, or stay put.

Next!

What is your point?

By that logic.

But yeah, I'll say in general I'm in favor of forced immigration if someone decides to invade, not keeping illegals. We need tax payers to keep that GDP up and build the world's best space force. Non kid having white ppl just ain't cutting it.
They're not tax payers they're bottom of the barrel anchor babies welfare recipients.

Next!

What is your point?

By that logic.

They're not tax payers they're bottom of the barrel anchor babies welfare recipients.

You talking about all them folks who fled europe for here during the 19th century?

Next!

What is your point?

Next!

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

Still waiting. What is your point, in bringing up this other crime?

This happens because of the scum demorats ,they turn the other way and let this garbage roam the streets,

Next!

What is your point?

Next!

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

Sorry, you should have texted if you wanted a more immediate answer.

After 24 or 48 hours of mulling it over have you figured it out?

Don't fall in line with the team think all villifying the other side's PED cheats while cheering your own.

What is your point?

Next!

What is your point?

What is YOUR point?

Sorry, you should have texted if you wanted a more immediate answer.

After 24 or 48 hours of mulling it over have you figured it out?

Don't fall in line with the team think all villifying the other side's PED cheats while cheering your own.

"other side's PED cheats"?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Forum List

Back