Have We Reached Our Limit Yet?

Pogo, and his Dimocrat brethren work tirelessly to normalize illegal immigration.
He has been on my ignore list for some time and it really has worked out well for me.

I would recommend others give it a try.

I've thought about doing just that. When you have someone that is simply dishonest, and will never acknowledge something right in front of their face (Aclepias, Pogo, a couple others) it's futile to even argue with them.

Guess which one of us is actively making claims they can't prove.

Then tell us all about "dishonest".

Dumbass.

Pogo, and his Dimocrat brethren work tirelessly to normalize illegal immigration.
He has been on my ignore list for some time and it really has worked out well for me.

I've thought about doing just that. When you have someone that is simply dishonest, and will never acknowledge something right in front of their face (Aclepias, Pogo, a couple others) it's futile to even argue with them.

Dumbass.

You are a pathological liar, and obviously cannot help yourself. I'm done wasting my time on you. I'm officially placing you on ignore.

You might consider seeing a therapist to assist you with your problem.

Dumbass.

You are a pathological liar, and obviously cannot help yourself. I'm done wasting my time on you. I'm officially placing you on ignore.

You might consider seeing a therapist to assist you with your problem.

You might consider not pulling shit out of your ass that you can't back up while you melt down over your own failure, slumdog.

Yes, run away by all means. You wanna cook in the kitchen yet can't handle the heat. Get back to us when you grow a pair.

or should we keep counting? Twice deported Honduran murders New Jersey Nanny

Suspect in NJ nanny's murder is illegal immigrant from Honduras, authorities say

A New Jersey man who was arrested Sunday in the death of a woman whose body was found in a city park's lake last week is an illegal immigrant from Honduras, authorities confirmed.

Jorge Rios, 33, was taken into custody in connection with the death of 45-year-old Carolina Cano, a nanny originally from Peru, according to the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office. Her body was found March 24 in a lake in Lincoln Park in Jersey City.

Cano’s roommate told New York's WNBC-TV that Cano had gone for a jog around 5:30 a.m. but never returned. Her body was found around 7:30 a.m. The county Medical Examiner’s Office determined that Cano had been raped, strangled and submerged in the lake.

Build That Wall.

Ewe apparently have no clue where Honduras is. No, Mexico can't pay for that one either.

But congratulations on using a dead rape victim's body to politicize a mindless idea that was concocted for a mindless idiot just to keep him from rambling too much. Good job, shithead.
So, your position, in summary:

FUCK CAROLINA CANO AND ALL THE VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

You're a terrible human being. You should be ashamed -- but you lack the ability.

So my position in summary for the hard-of-reading: One, we can't build a wall against Honduras. Nicaragua could. El Salvador could. We can't. For the same reason we can't build a wall cutting us off from Tanzania.

And Two, some partisan hacks are so partisan hacks that they'll jump on a dead body before it's room temperature just to score their pithy little football-score points on a message board. This is one of those times. It disrespects the victim and exposes the OP as a shallow little opportunistic worm, and I pointed that out while it flew over your pointed head.

That's exactly why she went full hissyfit. I busted her ass.

Suspect in NJ nanny's murder is illegal immigrant from Honduras, authorities say

A New Jersey man who was arrested Sunday in the death of a woman whose body was found in a city park's lake last week is an illegal immigrant from Honduras, authorities confirmed.

Jorge Rios, 33, was taken into custody in connection with the death of 45-year-old Carolina Cano, a nanny originally from Peru, according to the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office. Her body was found March 24 in a lake in Lincoln Park in Jersey City.

Cano’s roommate told New York's WNBC-TV that Cano had gone for a jog around 5:30 a.m. but never returned. Her body was found around 7:30 a.m. The county Medical Examiner’s Office determined that Cano had been raped, strangled and submerged in the lake.

Build That Wall.

Ewe apparently have no clue where Honduras is. No, Mexico can't pay for that one either.

But congratulations on using a dead rape victim's body to politicize a mindless idea that was concocted for a mindless idiot just to keep him from rambling too much. Good job, shithead.
Fuck ewe pogo1

I second that !!

I don't remember who you are but going by the butthurt level I must have busted you too.

All in a day's work.
Are people walking here directly from Honduras, genius? No? Are they perhaps walking through a country with which we share a border? Yes?

Do I need to bust out the crayons and draw you a picture, dumbass?

Build That Wall.

You're a terrible human being. You should be ashamed -- but you lack the ability.

So my position in summary for the hard-of-reading: One, we can't build a wall against Honduras. Nicaragua could. El Salvador could. We can't. For the same reason we can't build a wall cutting us off from Tanzania.

And Two, some partisan hacks are so partisan hacks that they'll jump on a dead body before it's room temperature just to score their pithy little football-score points on a message board. This is one of those times. It disrespects the victim and exposes the OP as a shallow little opportunistic worm, and I pointed that out while it flew over your pointed head.

Build That Wall.

Fuck ewe pogo1

I second that !!

I don't remember who you are but going by the butthurt level I must have busted you too.

All in a day's work.
Are people walking here directly from Honduras, genius? No? Are they perhaps walking through a country with which we share a border? Yes?

That dumbass thinks a twice deported Honduran overstayed his visa! He’s libtarded.

Build That Wall.

Fuck ewe pogo1

I second that !!

All in a day's work.

That dumbass thinks a twice deported Honduran overstayed his visa! He’s libtarded.

Statistically that's the most probable. So, bite me.

Fuck ewe pogo1

I second that !!

All in a day's work.

Can’t do it. Doc put me on a low fat diet!

Fuck ewe pogo1

I second that !!

All in a day's work.

I'm sure that's a great comfort to the dead rape victim's family.

I second that !!

All in a day's work.

And I'm sure that's a desperate attempt to deflect via Argument to Emotion.

Which fails.

All in a day's work.

And I'm sure that's a desperate attempt to deflect via Argument to Emotion.

Which fails.
That's funny, coming from a leftist.

Forum List

Back