Homosexuals were made to be Homosexuals

If I was homosexual, I wouldn't be on my third marriage with three adult sons, two step daughters and three granddaughters. Now I have no sexual desire after God made me sinless. I learned that the sin of lust is the only reason we procreated and had children during this age.

Have you ever stopped to think that you might be on your third marriage because you have no sexual desire?

My third wife had the best experiences of her life after we met. Your thoughts are totally deceived so it's difficult for you to listen to the truth.

If I was homosexual, I wouldn't be on my third marriage with three adult sons, two step daughters and three granddaughters. Now I have no sexual desire after God made me sinless. I learned that the sin of lust is the only reason we procreated and had children during this age.

Have you ever stopped to think that you might be on your third marriage because you have no sexual desire?

My third wife had the best experiences of her life after we met. Your thoughts are totally deceived so it's difficult for you to listen to the truth.

What is the name of your church?

Tell me more.

Does she like anal?

Tell me more.

Does she like anal?

I don't like perverts masturbating to my comments. Use your own imagination.

What is the name of your church?

There isn't any name for my church. Why would it need a name when no one can see it?

I get it now. Your church is in another dimension, not of sight but of mind. Correct?

Church is only a symbolic name for the knowledge of God. Pagan worshipers don't understand his church and built their own church buildings. They can see words in a book so they made that their gospel and pretended they know God. They love to listen to their false prophets who stand behind little tables called pulpits and deliver their lies for all their congretations to hear.

Last edited:
I don't like perverts masturbating to my comments. Use your own imagination.

I have no control over my masturbation, as God makes me do it.

I understand you well and if you were a chosen one, he would eventually take that desire away from you. God is control of everything, even the feeling you get when you ejaculate.

Au contraire...God takes away the desire from those whom he determines have imperfect seed.

In my case, I spew holy jizz.

I have no control over my masturbation, as God makes me do it.

I understand you well and if you were a chosen one, he would eventually take that desire away from you. God is control of everything, even the feeling you get when you ejaculate.

Au contraire...God takes away the desire from those whom he determines have imperfect seed.

Maybe 12 years old was wrong in your case. You're more like a 6 year old who just discovered his new play toy.

There isn't any name for my church. Why would it need a name when no one can see it?

I get it now. Your church is in another dimension, not of sight but of mind. Correct?

Church is only a symbolic name for the knowledge of God. Pagan worshipers don't understand his church and built their own church buildings. They can see words in a book so they made that their gospel and pretended they know God. They love to listen to their false prophets who stand behind little tables called pulpits and deliver their lies for all their congretations to hear.

What would you suggest they do instead since you've said there is no way for them to understand any of it anyway?

Matthew 5
43: "You have heard that it was said, `You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44: But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45: so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46: For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47: And if you salute only your brethren, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?
48: You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Do you know how homos "salute" each other ... ? Lol.

Homos are not my enemies, no more than someone with cancer, or someone who is brain damaged. Lol.

"Dear Jesus, Please help all the homos to stop porking each other. Amen."

The enemy is all around you but you keep blaming others for your problems.

What exactly is this "problem" you think I have, and how am I "blaming" others for it ... ?

Lol. Step up with facts, instead of chatty little notions.

What would you suggest they do instead since you've said there is no way for them to understand any of it anyway?

They don't have any choices in the will of God. They are doing what they're supposed to do. I have to preach the gospel to Christians until one of them kills me, then the end will come. God gave me a dream 52 years ago about my death. Last year he gave me understanding that he gave me that dream while I was a child so it wouldn't have much affect on me when I got older. Here's a short story about my dream.

I was an adult in my dream who had run into a building through the main door, then across the room through a door straight in front of me and went to hide in the corner of the room on the right side of the door. I heard three men come into the building and then through the door. They walked up to me and one of them lifted up a handgun and shot me in the forehead. I remember the peace that came into my mind and then I woke up screaming. My parents brought me to their bed for the night. That's quite a dream for a 5 year old to have and I never forgot it.

They don't have any choices in the will of God. They are doing what they're supposed to do. I have to preach the gospel to Christians until one of them kills me, then the end will come. God gave me a dream 52 years ago about my death. Last year he gave me understanding that he gave me that dream while I was a child so it wouldn't have much affect on me when I got older. Here's a short story about my dream.

I was an adult in my dream who had run into a building through the main door, then across the room through a door straight in front of me and went to hide in the corner of the room on the right side of the door. I heard three men come into the building and then through the door. They walked up to me and one of them lifted up a handgun and shot me in the forehead. I remember the peace that came into my mind and then I woke up screaming. My parents brought me to their bed for the night. That's quite a dream for a 5 year old to have and I never forgot it.

If they don't have any choices, then why do you hold contempt for them?

perhaps you should...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe 12 years old was wrong in your case. You're more like a 6 year old who just discovered his new play toy.

6 year olds cannot ejaculate.

Do you know how homos "salute" each other ... ? Lol.

Homos are not my enemies, no more than someone with cancer, or someone who is brain damaged. Lol.

"Dear Jesus, Please help all the homos to stop porking each other. Amen."

The enemy is all around you but you keep blaming others for your problems.

What exactly is this "problem" you think I have, and how am I "blaming" others for it ... ?

Lol. Step up with facts, instead of chatty little notions.

God corrupted the DNA in our bodies to cause a world delusion. What you see today, is not the truth of what we'll see in the next age of paradise. So basically, we're living in an illusion that will be destroyed soon.

God only corrupted our bodies so he could make us all liars. This was the only way he could draw out his chosen ones with the truth and get them obedient to his commands. His only purpose for this first age was to reveal his knowledge that is needed for his first people in paradise. We'll wake up in new bodies without the ability to speak to each other. This knowledge has nothing to do with memory in our brains so it will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language. Then God can reveal new knowledge to us while we speak to each other.

We will learn about all God's created people being reborn into paradise starting with a new adult couple. We won't be able to have sex or children so new parents have to be formed to start the process of birthing billions of new people into the world.

With this knowledge, you should be able to see why you have an enemy around you at all times, which is your body. You give other bodies a bad time because your body is telling you that you're better then them. But God knows you're all going to die no matter how good you think you are. Our bodies were the reason for this delusion in the world and soon, it will be over.

Forum List

Back