Homosexuals were made to be Homosexuals

Church is only a symbolic name for the knowledge of God. Pagan worshipers don't understand his church and built their own church buildings. They can see words in a book so they made that their gospel and pretended they know God. They love to listen to their false prophets who stand behind little tables called pulpits and deliver their lies for all their congretations to hear.

What would you suggest they do instead since you've said there is no way for them to understand any of it anyway?

They don't have any choices in the will of God. They are doing what they're supposed to do. I have to preach the gospel to Christians until one of them kills me, then the end will come. God gave me a dream 52 years ago about my death. Last year he gave me understanding that he gave me that dream while I was a child so it wouldn't have much affect on me when I got older. Here's a short story about my dream.

I was an adult in my dream who had run into a building through the main door, then across the room through a door straight in front of me and went to hide in the corner of the room on the right side of the door. I heard three men come into the building and then through the door. They walked up to me and one of them lifted up a handgun and shot me in the forehead. I remember the peace that came into my mind and then I woke up screaming. My parents brought me to their bed for the night. That's quite a dream for a 5 year old to have and I never forgot it.

Your dream as a child was merely random imagination. It has nothing to do with identity issues and moral values.

They don't have any choices in the will of God. They are doing what they're supposed to do. I have to preach the gospel to Christians until one of them kills me, then the end will come. God gave me a dream 52 years ago about my death. Last year he gave me understanding that he gave me that dream while I was a child so it wouldn't have much affect on me when I got older. Here's a short story about my dream.

I was an adult in my dream who had run into a building through the main door, then across the room through a door straight in front of me and went to hide in the corner of the room on the right side of the door. I heard three men come into the building and then through the door. They walked up to me and one of them lifted up a handgun and shot me in the forehead. I remember the peace that came into my mind and then I woke up screaming. My parents brought me to their bed for the night. That's quite a dream for a 5 year old to have and I never forgot it.

It's called "mental illness".

There are medicines that can help you.

Why is it always the religious folk starting threads about gay sex?

Religious people start threads about homo sodomy because the homos are trying to hide what they do to each other, and then teach little children to "think about" the same filth.

Lol. Homos think they are "normal," and deserve respect, as with their "Gay Pride" parades.

Lol.

Religious people start threads about homo sodomy because the homos are trying to hide what they do to each other, and then teach little children to "think about" the same filth.

Lol. Homos think they are "normal," and deserve respect, as with their "Gay Pride" parades.

Lol.

If you think sodomy is so nasty why talk about it all the time?:doubt:

Lol.

Nasty things can be interesting for certain people. It is only natural that people talk about topics that interest them.

Lol.

Nasty things can be interesting for certain people. It is only natural that people talk about topics that interest them.

If thats the case its time to stop talking about it and go out there and experiment, instead of sitting here and torturing us with gay sex threads. Life is too short.:cool:

I think it's more of a Christian and Muslim tendency. I don't see many Hindus, Buddhists, or Jewish people striking up those type of conversations.

Do you think it matters to God what we talk about? Rules by men are made to be broken, otherwise rules wouldn't make any sense at all. Why would you need rules if everyone was behaving the way you wanted them to?

I think it's more of a Christian and Muslim tendency. I don't see many Hindus, Buddhists, or Jewish people striking up those type of conversations.

Do you think it matters to God what we talk about? Rules by men are made to be broken, otherwise rules wouldn't make any sense at all. Why would you need rules if everyone was behaving the way you wanted them to?

Where are we to find God's rules and follow them since we are incapable of understanding the Bible?

I'm not entirely sure how the concept of rules could be applied to my statement. Could you explain?

Lol.

I knew a Christian pastor who talked about his beautiful girls all the time. Now he's in prison because he liked them a lot more than anyone thought. He was busted for sexual crimes against his beautiful daughters while they were growing up. It took 17 years after his daughters left the house before the youngest one admitted to her psychiatrist that he dad had sexual intercourse with her and her two sisters on a regular basis for several years.

Sometimes the hints are in the words they speak because it's something they are entertaining in their thoughts.

I'm not entirely sure how the concept of rules could be applied to my statement. Could you explain?

Do you think it matters to God if we use a topic to get conversation going about anything we want? Homosexuals are made to be homosexuals is kind of catchy phrase, isn't it?

Lol.

I knew a Christian pastor who talked about his beautiful girls all the time. Now he's in prison because he liked them a lot more than anyone thought. He was busted for sexual crimes against his beautiful daughters while they were growing up. It took 17 years after his daughters left the house before the youngest one admitted to her psychiatrist that he dad had sexual intercourse with her and her two sisters on a regular basis for several years.

Sometimes the hints are in the words they speak because it's something they are entertaining in their thoughts.

Very good point.:cool:

I have no control over my masturbation, as God makes me do it.

I understand you well and if you were a chosen one, he would eventually take that desire away from you. God is control of everything, even the feeling you get when you ejaculate.

Is that why I scream, "Oh God, Oh God...."?

I suppose. Those are the words I used all the time. My current wife used to ask me why I always talk to him in the most intimate moments.

I understand you well and if you were a chosen one, he would eventually take that desire away from you. God is control of everything, even the feeling you get when you ejaculate.

Is that why I scream, "Oh God, Oh God...."?

I suppose. Those are the words I used all the time. My current wife used to ask me why I always talk to him in the most intimate moments.

But I thought you were 'him'? :confused:

Do you think it matters to God if we use a topic to get conversation going about anything we want? Homosexuals are made to be homosexuals is kind of catchy phrase, isn't it?

I suppose it is catchy. That and the fact that homosexuality tends to be a controversial subject (which attracts attention).

Forum List

Back